Lost & Found... Map Gone AWOL!

Oh yes, only the other day I saw Paris Hilton hiking past in khaki shorts... lol... no, star-gazing is pretty fab up here, if there is no cloud cover... lost the kids the other night after getting home from the pub meal, and they were outside staring at the night sky... or possibly looking for PH, who can tell.

xxx

Love looking at the stars, human instinct i think, like picking pebbles off a beach. Yesterdays food sounds yummy and glad you had a good day. Hope work bounds along for you x

Hmmm.

Confession... yesterday was fine until 2-ish, when went violently off-plan and did unspeakable things involving a box of chocs. Shame kept me off the threads after that.

PMT still raging, head still scrambled, work a shambles... but I cannot give in like this... today will be a perfect 1200 day, inputting everything into DT to keep me on track.

Hope you all have better days!

xxx

Morning hun!
Damn that pmt!!
Are you still using the PDT? my trial ran out so i'm back to using food focus it's all fine though, plus i have built up quite a list of food in my favourites by now so i know where everything is.
Here's to a fab day today:D
xx

Good for you for decreeing today to be the sort of day you want.
Hope you have a more inspired day workwise x

Hmmm.

Confession... yesterday was fine until 2-ish, when went violently off-plan and did unspeakable things involving a box of chocs. Shame kept me off the threads after that.

PMT still raging, head still scrambled, work a shambles... but I cannot give in like this... today will be a perfect 1200 day, inputting everything into DT to keep me on track.

Hope you all have better days!

xxx

Oh dear Sweetie, just read this after I posted to you on my diary. So sorry about yesterday, better today tho'.
I really must go to work. xxx

Good to hear today is going ok. Stick with it, you know you can. Big hugs x

Wobbly, very wobbly. Three small bits of sprouted wheat bread and peanut butter. Not in the plan. But not chocolate either, so hanging on by a thread... this thread! Thanks Wales... hugs back again.

xxx

Keep hanging on!! Just add it to your DT plan. Its allowed calories :hug99:x

How are you doing honey? It's that damn PMT! Put it in diet tracker and you'll be fine. Why don't you go for a fast walk tomorrow if you are worried and work some off? Don't panic, that's the thing. You'll be ok, you always are in the end. Many more good days than bad, many more, we all just tend to panic about getting big again, that's all and you won't. xx

At least you don't have purple hands Katy. I have after my red cabbage soup efforts :mad:

At least you don't have purple hands Katy. I have after my red cabbage soup efforts :mad:

So shouldn't smile at this Sleepy, but you've made my day. That is just the sort of thing that I would do:eek:

Hey Katy, sorry to hear you had a rough day yesterday. Can empathise with the chocolate as did the same today. Not sure why :(

You have PMT to explain it somewhat. Hope you're having a better day today xxx

Thanks so much guys... at LAST totm is upon me... in last hour... so, SO relieved, I was ready to implode in a mushroom-cloud of hormones. (Still, better than the week-long migraine last month...)

Today has been not so bad as yesterday, but not good really. I did what Sleepy suggested and put data into DT and I am currently about 200 cals over & haven't yet had tea... I am going to, as well. Going to have a quorn mushroom pie & baked beans. So will end up maybe 600/700 over I am guessing? But it will be a line drawn under it all and I am OK with the choice as it is not 'binge' food, just a less healthy take on normal food.

Liz, sorry you had a chocolate moment hun... sometimes that stuff has a power over us that is scarily strong. I think you have kept it together amazingly well with all the stress about your teeth, it is easy to let those things get to you.

Bess, you are very wise and I know you are right. I will be OK... just feel in the grip of pesky hormones lately and that's not nice. The walk idea is exactly what I need.

Sleepy, the purple hands... I once had a nightmarish afternoon boiling beetroot from the garden, tried to peel it and both me & the kitchen looked like the scene of a small massacre... never grown it since. Scary stuff.

xxx

Yeah that chocolate is more lethal than serious drugs I think! Should be made illegal I think!!!!

I read something the other day in a magazine - if you are dumped by a guy, give up chocolate; you'll miss it so much more than you'll miss him they said! Not absolutely sure that was tongue in cheek either?!

What's sprouted wheat bread Katy? It sounds nice.

Ooohh, i was thinking the same Bess. Found a recipe in AWT gi book for some lovely mountain bread, which is flat and seedy and can't wait to be able to bake. I've grown beetroot this yr, or tried to...almost hoping its no good now. Don't fancy the massacred look.
Hope you get back to plan ok Katy, sure you will... you are always so determined. xx

Morning Katy!
Hope you feel better now that totm has arrived!
Wishing you a lovely day!
x

Back