Lost & Found... Map Gone AWOL!

Hey hun...sounds like you're doing really well now. Have a great day..... i have a bad throat and cold threatening too....arg....i'm not letting it happen tho lol...no time to be sick.

Hugs, hugs and lots more hugs on this cold winters day xxx

Katy..
Just wanted to send you big hugs.. I was away too from Minis last week so only just catching up....
I hope your ok hon...... and your dear mum too......
Big hugs hon, I hope today is a good one for you x

Thanks Sunshine and Curly, for the hugs and the good wishes.

Today is OK so far... porridge & a CD shake, and lunch any minute, which will be a pitta with quorn 'ham' & salad. And working again, too, at LAST. Phew.

xxx

Hey Katy, how blooming cold is it? Am loooving being on nights, really I am! Brrrrrrr. Did that sound convincing?
Glad you seem more settled and happy, and good news on the work front too! Hope you have a lovely evening xx

Evening Katy, just checking in and all that x

Busy day yesterday, set off with OH & kids for Glasgow at 4.30, kids were going to a Regina Spektor gig. I ate before I went, 2 small bits of sprouted wheat bread and peanut butter & banana so I was able to resist the chips & pasties that the rest then ate when we got to Glasgow central. Dropped them at venue & walked into town to meet friends at a comedy/literary gig which one friend comperes. Had a Baileys at the bar, which I felt I had earned, & then stuck with fizzy water. Loved the event and seeing the friends... OH & I don't do stuff like this enough. Made me hanker after living in the big city.

Then picked kids up, walked back to station & home just before 1. OH drove the hour from station at our end, what a hero. Had two more little bits of sprouted wheat bread, peanut butter & banana when I got in.

THIS MORNING.... scales say 11st 2. YAY!!!!! This is back to where I was before my bad/stressy binge week. I am so glad the damage hasn't been forever, & that although yesterday was just a bit over 1200 the exercise has probably helped & weight still coming off.

Happy Wednesday for me... hope it is for you too.

xxx

Thanks Sleepy... odd day today, felt quite hungry early afternoon and have eaten most of my cals, but that's OK as am not hungry now and will have a CD hot choc for tea... should still be within my 1200. And a good work day, phew.

xxx

Glad you had a good day Katy - both with food and your day out. Fingers crossed you get through today ok, onwards and upwards I say x

Well done Katy, glad things are coming together again! xx

Katy, so glad you're sounding so much more focused and in control. Must feel good....?! You've done so well to pull back again- keep it up hun! xx

Posting helps me and diet tracker helps me and YOU LOT help me!

Today scales are back at 11st 3, but I am not worried, I thought yesterday was a bit too good to be true! It's still a good 2lbs less than monday, so I am happy. Food choices yesterday were fine, the spacing of it was a bit uneven, but i ended up 90 cals under and wasn't hungry, so phew. Shopping today with mum, after taking her to get her flu jab, so will re-stock with Shape yogs etc, kids keep eating my lo-cal supplies because they taste nice! I will NOT be buying almond slices...

Have a good day everyone...

xxx

You're welcome Sunshine, your posts are always inspiring anyway... I think sometimes we can just lose sight of how far we have come. Today was in town with mum & being a mag addict was looking for the new Marie Claire or Easy Living, but not out yet. there WAS a big array of diet mags, which I once used to read avidly. It suddenly struck me that I hadn't bought or looked at one since spring... I don't want to, don't need to now, because I am doing the things they talk about inside instead of just dreaming it. I can imagine they're useful to maintainers too, in lots of ways, but for me I was obviously buying a dream... buy the mag & you don't have to do the diet kind of thing. (A bit like buy the DVD & you don't have to do the exercises!). It just made me see how different things are now.

And I DIDN'T buy any almond slices, yay!!!

xxx

yay well done katy!!! good for you on the almond slices hun! i had to talk myself out of getting a big selection of biccies today and i said to myself...not today but soon and they'll be good ones that i'll really appreciate!
xx

Ooh, I love Easy Living magazine! I get it on subscription and feel like a real grown up reading it! Some of the articles aren't exactly relevant to my life, ie "What to do if you're getting too close to your personal trainer"....eh?
Still a great magazine tho! Good for you not buying almond slices, last night one of the custody sergeants brought in two large Dominos pizzas and wedges and i love Dominos. Didn't eat any tho...yay me!
Hopefully going to be going out at the weekend for dinner as its my birthday next week so saving myself for that. DT still keeping me on the straight and narrow too, hope you have a lovely rest of the day. My last night shift tonight :) x

Personal trainer!!! Lol! No, some of the features are a bit unreal but I do love Easy Living. Well done on pizza & wedges... and yay for birthday next week!

xxx

Me too, I buy Red! And you are not old hun you are just a young thing, so there.

xxx

Hmm...33 next week. Not quite a spring chicken! Am watching Delia's classic Christmas and most of the recipes consist of butter, cream, a bit more butter and some alcohol. Excellent...my kind of christmas dinner! x

Back