Lost & Found... Map Gone AWOL!

Lol... hope won't need a nap, too much work to get through. Just having first hot choc shake, feeling more focused than yesterday (not difficult!)

Wishing a fab day for everyone... all sugar-frosted here.

xxx

Lol... hope won't need a nap, too much work to get through. Just having first hot choc shake, feeling more focused than yesterday (not difficult!)

xxx

I need my nights sleep or l feel awful during the day. My husband on the other hand can get by with very little sleep, he works long hours, often after midnight.

I'm working from home today, better get back to it.

Hope your day both workwise & foodwise goes well.

xxx

Great that you're feeling focused hun!
Hope you have a productive day!

xx

Drinking herb tea, just lit fire... it's soooo cold!

xxx

Morning Katy. Wow Ive missed alot of good advice.
Bess this is fantastic and a wonderful thought,
Come on Sweetie, we've stopped the wagon and are waiting for you, for as long as it takes. We all know just how you feel too. We can do this together and we are all getting there even if we take backward steps from time to time. At least we are all pointing in the right direction........( I have a vision of you standing by the Loch with dog, hands deep in coat pockets facing the other way and feeling useless.) So turn around, see us all on the wagon, or nearly so, waving to you, calling to you and come and join us, I'm not leaving you behind, so start walking.
There is some wonderful words on here and just shows how much people care about you. Im back following CD again today after being poorly. Ive had my tiny amount of porridge ;) heres to dinner time! Hope you have a good day hun x

I know, Bess is a sweetie.

Hugs MsJT, hope you are feeling better soon. I have had my first shake and thinking of having half of one at 11 in a coffee... might have a porridge in the afternoon as a 'treat'. Jump up on the wagon hun, plenty of room... we can travel in style.

xxx

There is some wonderful words on here and just shows how much people care about you. Im back following CD again today after being poorly. Ive had my tiny amount of porridge ;) heres to dinner time! Hope you have a good day hun x

Hi Miss JT, hope you are feeling better now and good luck with CD. Afternoon Katy, hope things are ok for you today and that your head is in a good place. Is it nice and warm on that wagon today??? Big hugs to you both xx

Jump up on the wagon hun, plenty of room... we can travel in style.
Im affraid I hid in the shelter as you went by this morning. I will have to flag you down tomorrow.
Hi Miss JT, hope you are feeling better now and good luck with CD.
Thanks Chelsea today Im feeling so much better and seeing I was thrown from the wagon I just hope its easy to climb on again...tomorrow. Hope SW is going ok? x

Thanks Chelsea today Im feeling so much better and seeing I was thrown from the wagon I just hope its easy to climb on again...tomorrow. Hope SW is going ok? x

Haha, JT, SW went very very well for 4 days, didn't have any syns, didn't have hardly any Healthy extras and at the end of 4 days hadnt lost a bleedin' oz. Disheartened I had a bottle of wine last Friday night, another bottle on Saturday night and a curry on Sunday pmsl.

Haha, JT, SW went very very well for 4 days, didn't have any syns, didn't have hardly any Healthy extras and at the end of 4 days hadnt lost a bleedin' oz. Disheartened I had a bottle of wine last Friday night, another bottle on Saturday night and a curry on Sunday pmsl.
Oh no re a bleedin' oz but Lol bless you, that turned into my kind of diet!:D (before CD of course:rolleyes:)

Poor Chelsea, I'd have been gutted! I have only been properly focussed today on eating within 1200 cals and I want to see results on the scales by tomorrow!
Katy, had porridge for my tea tonight and still have 200 cal to use up.
Woo!! Hope you had a nice and productive day xxx

Just come home from work after a very early start and glad to see you are doing well Katy. xx

Thanks for info Sleepy, it helps me to be prepared...mind you, Laura Croft wrote an excellent piece a long time ago on the danger of going it alone, I can remember thanking her and telling it had come just in time for me...but it didn't make any difference in the end...which is why I am where I am now...:sigh:
I suppose that as you said, as long as we keep heading in the right direction that's good.....I hope information is getting into my thick skull this time...and inspite of my ambivalence about calorie counting (I feel it is a bit too obsessive for me,) clearly it is something I am going to have to do.
BTW, my OH snoring drives me nuts too, once, after I'd nudged him several times and was ragged for lack of sleep I put a finger in each of his nostrils (ugh - I was desperate!) He woke and floundered about like a drowning man, I was very unpopular but, he did stay quiet for the rest of the night. If I can get to sleep first it's ok, but if not.......:mad: !! What with him, the rat and the Thing In The Roof, it's a wonder I ever get any shuteye at all.

You all make me smile...

Chels, chin up... SW worked for me once, years ago, but never since... no matter how hard I tried. It's hard to be patient for the losses too, after something fast like CD. (when you do it right, she says, shamefaced...)

Miss JT hope you are a bit better & ready for that wagon tomorrow... gonna save you a place...

Sleepy, my 810 day was a bit erratic today - 2 bars & one & a half shakes, & a handful of quorn slices, but better than the 'bad' days obviously. Will aim to be better tomorrow.

Bess, not so frantic today, that at least is progress.

Big hugs, all.

xxx

Katy, l think you did really well today. :happy096:

Katy, hope you have a good day. :)

Thanks Dis.

Scales edging down again, I know it's only the glycogen thing but it helps. I have to stop doing this to myself, stay on the wagon long enough for it to make a difference. Didn't wake quite so early, & just about to have first shake. Snow lying here, is there any where you are?

Hope your cold is getting better hun, well done for staying on track in spite of it.

xxx

Just checking up on you before I rush off to work again.....great that the scales are going down, whatever the reason! Down or sts is GOOD!! Yippeeeee!! xxxxx :D

Glad the scales have moved down.

Frosty, but no snow here (yet!), was talking to my cousin in Glasgow yesterday, she says they've got snow.

Despite staying on track my scales haven't moved much, when my cold first started l was taking lemsip, so maybe that has something to do with it. :sigh:

Don't worry about it Dis, I think when you are ill with something like a cold you may not see a difference for a few days... your body is more concerned with getting better. The scales WILL move, just snuggle in and take it easy and stay up on that wagon. We have extra blankets today, so the snow/frost won't stop us.

xxx

Back