Lost & Found... Map Gone AWOL!

Katy, hope you've had a good weekend. :)

Boards were quiet yesterday, and I kind of jumped off the wagon for a day... I am back in place now, promise.

I felt exhausted all day... TOTM from hell. I think I have to go to docs, though I hate to do that. So, unwell, but that's not really an excuse to jump the wagon... there isn't an excuse. It wasn't a binge day but probably ate about 2000 cals. Most of it good, like quorn, banana, peanut butter, sprouted wheat bread, but some not so good, like halva. Haven't weighed today, but know there will be a carb bounce so maybe for the best.

Still quite scared at the totm, ugh.

xxx

Mmmmmm..... Halva, manna from heaven!
Sorry about the TOTM, mine were very heavy sometimes (tampons and a towel changed every hour, for the first day) and a real nuisance, but it didn't last long. I think it's quite natural. Good idea to have a chat with the Dr though, just to see if she can help. Hope you feel better today and you should be so proud of yourself for it not being a binge day, just a day of 'normal eating.' Clever you! xxxxx

Hey Katy as Bess says a day of normal eating so thats good.

I slipped out of the back of the wagon on Thursday after the meeting I had and then have been out until this morning. Scales have given me a nasty shock to get me to leap back into your nice welcoming comfy wagon.

So heres to us having a good day today
xxx

Good luck on jumping back on the wagon..... I have the TOTM from hell, went to see Doctor as changing everything every hour, and she gave me a pill which might stop my periods altogether.... fat chance, but now I only have TOTM from hell once every 2 months, the months in between are now normal.... lol

Hey Katy, it was quiet this weekend, and today! Hope it was a happy Monday for you x

Well... those of you who were on the wagon yesterday may have noticed I missed it again... (or did you think I was hiding under the quilts, lol!). Another off plan day, but this time amounting to maybe 1200 cals. Not good, but it was such a grim day physically I am not going to beat myself up for it. And going to doc if I can today, as I couldn't manage a work day that WASN'T home-based if I felt this way... need not to ignore it, as it seems to get worse and worse each time.

Anyhow, today... one hot choc down and a quiet determination, the worst seems to be over & I know I can manage with 810 today. Scales are 11 6, just 1lb up, which is telling... hopefully not much damage done. Hoping more people are on the boards today. Wales & Bess, how is it going? You are my inspirations! Jess, how are you doing today? We can do this! Greeneyes, please don't give up, SS DOES work if you give it a chance... you need to wait a week for weigh in really to give it a chance to make a difference. 810 does work too, of course, if you follow it properly, but has been tough for me this time... too many wanderings away from the path! Hope you feel less mixed up today and know how to go forward, but just look at Bess and Wales and others here for inspiration... you can do it, hun.

Wishing good, determined, wagon-based days for all of us.

xxx

I definately wouldn't see a 1200 calorie day as failing..... it is excellent in the scheme of things, just not what you had planned.... but today is another day and I am feeling more positive so lets kick this fat together!!!! lol

I think you are doing brilliantly Katy, feeling horrible and eating normally and then a 1200 day - congratulations! So you were still on the wagon, tucked up under the quilts with a hot water bottle! :) I'm glad you are a little better today, hope the doc can help, poor you. x

Thanks my lovely ones... not brilliantly, alas, but I am so stubborn I will not let that wagon go, even if it means hanging onto the wheels while it drags me through the ruts. Sigh.

Today is good so far. I feel better, and that helps. Greeneyes, so glad you are still on track, I KNOW you will get the results you want but when the scales are slow it does knock the confidence. Keep the faith! We can do this, and knowing we are in it together helps me to keep going when things get tough.

xxx

Morning katy I think a 1200 day is great especially if you have been feeling poorly. Hang on in there (or is that on there!) I've been trying for days and ended up on the 1200 plan. It's night times that get me. I wish ketosis was easy.
We can all get to target, it is waving to us from the top of hill our wagon is climbing, honest :D

1200 is a great plan Miss JT, am dreaming of it... literally. Made an app to see doc this afternoon, so that's something, too. I hate going to the doc & last time I did it was for same problem & I hated her suggested treatment so much I never went back to get it. This time, I have no choice... gotta do something. Sigh. Dreaming of my CD bar at midday...

xxx

Katy, well done for doing as well as you did, you stayed very much on the wagon, 1200 cals is really good. Hope you continue to feel better and the doctor is able to do something to help. :hug99:

I hope the doctors appointment has gone well Katy, you can't put up with it anymore xxx

Well, I went. Back in a fortnight for step two... then maybe referred on, depending what they find. Not looking forward to it, but glad I am doing something, however ukkky.

Thanks honeys.

xxx

I had the contraceptive injection..... OMG it was a nightmare, they told me my periods might stop, they didn't they lasted nearly 8 weeks and the majority of the time they were so heavy I couldn't sleep at night, I had to run to the bathroom at least once every hour, I was drained, tired and so worn out, I went back after the 8 weeks and she said the answer was to have the next one early, it might sort itself out.... I said..er no thank you... now I just have really heavy ones, not excessively cannot sleep at night ones....

I had the contraceptive injection..... OMG it was a nightmare, they told me my periods might stop, they didn't they lasted nearly 8 weeks
Me too it was nighmare, never again. At week 9 I went back on the pill and things sorted themselves out thank god.
Hopefully you are on the path to getting sorted :hug99:

On a path of some sort, anyway.
Nobody has mentioned the jag. One option is mirena coil which can make things 'worse for 6 months' before they get better. Er, great. Not sure if they CAN be worse. Laura, this problem predated CD, had a few blissful missed totms on CD but now back with a vengance. Sigh. Will wait and see what they find/decide at the next app... sigh.

xxx

Back