Lost & Found... Map Gone AWOL!

I was prescribed tranexamicacid (sp) for severely heavy bleeding and they worked a treat for me. The associated issues did reduce, but it dealt with the symptoms not the cause. But the bleeding did reduce over time. Also acupuncture has been brilliant for regulating my cycle and dealing with tired legs, pain and general wasted feeling.

Thanks Wales. I actually tried that about 18 months ago, didn't help for me. I've been told this will get worse unless I allow them to treat it, and I can't imagine it being any worse... I dread the tests & treatments, am almost phobic about all that. One motivation for losing weight was the hope that it would help... ah well.

Thanks Wales, MsJT, Greeneyes, Laura et al for your input, it does help to know other people have this stuff to deal with too.

xxx

The mirena coil was suggested to me too.... but I just didn't fancy any type of coil.... much too intrusive.... then I had 3 suspect smear tests in a row, luckily the last one came back clear but still have to have them every 6 months and the next one was due in December... really must get it booked, but absolutely hate it...... grrrrrrrr

really must get it booked, but absolutely hate it......
Go Greeneyes please and book it. I had to have pre cancerous cells removed and hated every moment (especially as the consulant wanted me to watch what he was doing on the monitor...yuck no thanks) but who knows what would have happened if I have left it. :(
P.S your photo is great you look like half the woman you was:D

Last edited:
I'd not realised you had bad gynae problems. My mum has 4 sisters and 3 of them at least suffer. Somehow, I think I'm going to be in line for it.

Just imagine us virtually squeezing your hand when you go back. x

Ps. When I was overweight, I actually ignored my smear test reminders as I was too embarassed about being overweight. Even though I didn't have any signs of probs, it was a stupid thing to do. It's no more pleasant now though :eek:

Hey katy, hope you are ok today. It is sooooooo quiet on here, perhaps the gentle rocking of the cart has us all snoozing, contented!

I'm here, just working like a maniac to send some work off... just done it, & now away to meet a friend in town. Check in properly later!
xxx

Katy, hope your day went well. :)

Hiya hun, sorry you are having totm probs, that sucks! Hope you feel better soon!
Have a great day
x

Thanks Dis & Lelly... don't like it when this wagon gets too quiet, I get tempted to sneak off... where did that rope go?

xxx

i'm here hunny! keep tight hold!

Thanks Dis & Lelly... don't like it when this wagon gets too quiet, I get tempted to sneak off... where did that rope go?

xxx

Don't you dare! You've survived an awful TOTM and associated worrying Dr stuff and not fallen off..... I'm just checking the knots.....there, all done, comfy and secure again. Have to go, will try to see how you are later. Keep in touch. xx

Katy .....catch
Climb on honey. I'm finally riding at the front thanks to keto and the scales moving in the right direction. Hope you have a great day and enjoyed yesterday

I love you lot, really I do. Thanks. I did slip off a little bit... but not for long. Promise.

Hugs.

xxx

I am hanging in tight too, think there must've been a naughty bit of slippery grease on my part of the rope, but have regained a tight(ish) hold. OH was very strict with me last night, and I was a bit sulky but it worked and I didn't ruin everything.

The sun is shining here and the desk I am at today faces windows to open fields and trees.

Hold on tight everyone x

Ah, that explains it, must have been the rope... not us. Phew.

Enjoy the sunshine Wales, and hang on tight... we can do this!

xxx

Its brilliant katy, before I disappeared if you slipped up it would be a long slip up, but since I have got back you immediately get back on track.... definately a more confident Katy now I think... keep up the good work.

Aaaggh, had the worst sleep ever (again). Thank goodness its my last night shift tonight. Have been rubbish food wise also.
Bad Sleepy.
Hope you having a nice day Katy :) x

Katy, hope you've had a good day and are feeling a lot better.

So far this week l'm doing ok, but tomorrow l'm going out for dinner, hopefully l'll be straight back on track on Saturday. If you find me going astray please lassoo me & rope me back in, l've got to stay on this wagon.

Greeneyes, thanks for that comment... it's slow progress but as long as it's progress that's OK! Has cheered me up!!!

Sleepy, not good... you have to sleep and relax a bit hun and stop being so hard on yourself. It's so hard when you're keeping such erratic hours, but you're doing brilliantly. Big hugs!

Dis, you will be OK! Think it through before you go & don't be too strict - I seem to veer from very strict to out-of-control, think a middle way is better! You too are doing soooo well. I have been slipping off the wagon lately, so will get that rope organised and make sure we all stay put.

Take care all, we can do this.

xxx

Back