lost my sw book

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by chubbyemma, 17 July 2010 Social URL.

1. chubbyemma

chubbyemma Silver Member

lord only knows where it is, i have been looking for days.

i can manage without it i reackon, the only problem would be my healthy extras.

is there anywhere on the site that would be of help to me, and have spent a while searching,but cant find a thread with any heathy extra advice.

if i get one of ebay and it was a bit older book from say few years ago, have the healthy extras changed?

im so annoyed i cant find it!! how can it just have disapperared!!

:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missgalaxy

missgalaxy Yummy Mummy! xx

Start Weight:
    248lb
    Current Weight:
    248lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW!
    Are you member of a group? If so, you can get the password for the SW website each week and the healthy extra are on there.

If not, rather than buy from ebay again would it be worth joining a group just for the first week to get an uptodate pack? Its halfprice membership at the moment.

failing that, just ask us and we help as much as we can lol!!! xxx

4. chubbyemma

chubbyemma Silver Member

Thanks missgalaxy, i jioned sw and i didnt go back the next week, i felt so out of place, the class was sort of divided, new members sat on there own like they had the lurgey and members who had been there a while in there own little click. not one person even looked my way never mind smiled and welcomed me.

so been doing it on my own with help from this wonderful site.

i looked on ebay and the starter packs for sw are a riduclous price , buy it now for £28 pound!!!!!!!:eek:

i will see how i go and your right the lovely folk on here would surely help if i got stuck

shall keep looking for my book though, dont know where on earth it can be???

5. missgalaxy

missgalaxy Yummy Mummy! xx

Start Weight:
    248lb
    Current Weight:
    248lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW!
    £28!!!!!!!!

You could go to a class and join/register for £10 and get the pack!!!!

I lost my book once - found it in the fridge lol!!!!!!!!!

xxxx

6. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(25.12%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Isn't there any other classes near you? I actually go to one a bit further out, my closest one is a mile away, but I go to one 4 miles away because I'd been told the C was fantastic, and everyone is so nice.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.