Lots of new members - shall we do an intro thread?

Hello Everyone,

I start Lighter Life this Wednesday. I should of started in January but I had a few health problems that held me back but my GP finally gave me the OK last week. :D

Hey Steph,

I started last Thursday! How are you finding it? How much do u have to loose?

xxx:wave_cry: xxx

Good evening everybody, how is everyone today? I've had a bit of a poorly tummy :( so not feeling the best ever but got my meeting tomorrow and hoping it's gonna pay off this week!:scale:

Awww babe! I hope you feel better by tomorrow - WEIGH DAY!! Woooo!

Mine isnt til Thursday!:rolleyes:

Let us all know what you have lost...

Kels
xxxx

Hey Steph,

I started last Thursday! How are you finding it? How much do u have to loose?

:wavey: Kels

I haven't started yet, I go to meeting on Wednesday. I want to loose about 5 stone.

Stephakneeeeeeeeeee!!! Ello
Wendyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Hiya :D :wavey:

Ahhhh sorry steph! Must be all this water im drinking! lol

Well good luck for wednesday, im on day 5 at the moment and il admit the first few days were really hard but i think my body is getting used to it now, and i feel much better already!

Let me know how u get on hun!

Kels:p

Well done Chinchilla, that is a brilliant loss - I'm really happy for you :)

I'm now wishing that I didn't step on the scales every morning as this morning (weigh in day) I've put weight on .... 1.5lb since yesterday morning --- ahh well we'll see tonight.

Cath

Cath, dont be disheartened babe. You have still dont fantastically even taking that into consideration!:scale:

People have been commenting on me looking slimmer today so hopefully its working, i guess all will become clear on Thursday.

Word is going round in the office that I have started a "drastic diet" so I have had a few comments today about how bad it must be blah blah blah! Well you wont be saying THAT when im a size 10 now will you people!!

Kels

Well good luck wendy, im sure you will find it as inspiring as i did when i first went, it was really funny actually. As the group were discussing and giggling what takeaways we were all going to binge on before the diet started the following morning - after the class we all decided not to go through with it, it made us all think. Weird eh!!

xx

Hope it goes well tonight cath, don't even use the scales at home it makes it harder.

Kels, ignore people at work, they're just jealous. I've had exactly the same problem and theyre not worth worrying about. you'll definitely get the last laugh!

Hello Hope! How's LL going for you? are you anywhere near your target yet? ignore me if i'm being nosy ;) as you can see I only started 3 weeks ago but it's going well for me so far :)

Gemma x

Kels, ignore people at work, they're just jealous. I've had exactly the same problem and theyre not worth worrying about. you'll definitely get the last laugh!

Thanks Gem, I think thats exactly what im gonna do. Its just not very encouraging - but il get over it! And has you said hopefully have the last laugh.

So your on week 3? Hows you doing, its my first weigh in tomorrow. YIPEE!

Thanks for the words of encouragement ladies ... I lost 9lb and I'm just so happy :) Looking forward to hearing of your loss now tomorrow Kels - and as Chinchilla says just ignore everyone .... you're doing something healthy that is going to make you healthy and happy and that's all that matters.

Ooohhhh it's (((hugs))) all round tonight.

Cath

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

WELL DONE CATH!!!

I bet your extatic arent you!! Awwww yay!
xx

I went to my first meeting tonight and start on the packs in the morning :D I'm feeling really positive and just hope they taste ok lol.

I am indeed Kels, pretty well made up :) Good luck for your weigh it tonight!

Steph I hope today goes well for you, it should do, the packs are fine and you'll soon see a difference on the scales.

Cath

Back