Lots to Lose Lea !

PinkSnowball

Hi I'm Lea,

I'm 30 , I've been on lots of diets over the years , none have had a long lasting success

I am around 26lb 6oz or 169kg

Weekly weigh ins won't work for me as I have lipoedema and lymphodema in my arms and legs are often very swollen and sore till I have my MLD or kinesio tape.
So I think I'm going to stick with monthly weigh ins at a time my arms and legs are average.

I'm renewing my vows in January so any loss before then thats fabulous, but I'm in it for the long haul!

I will do it this time !!!!
Looking for buddies with similar weights to me,

I'm doing SW and Orlistat xxx

Hello and welcome! You're in the right place for support here. :) Have you checked out the Orlistat sub-forum as well? There are quite a lot of active users on there, especially in the diaries section. All the best. :) xx

I've not been in there yet, going to have a browse when boys are in bed x there seems to be lots of support ! In sooo pleased in here !

PinkSnowball said:
I've not been in there yet, going to have a browse when boys are in bed x there seems to be lots of support ! In sooo pleased in here !

Definitely! After 30 years of yo-yo dieting, I've now lost 122lbs on a combination of calorie counting and Orlistat, and I credit this forum in no small part for helping keep me motivated, so I really recommend it. :) xx

PinkSnowball said:
122lb wow! That is amazing !!!! Well done you xxx

Thank you hon, I hope you have just as much success. :) I can really recommend coming on here regularly, talking to other users, and just go for it! No matter how long it takes, you can get there. :) xx

hi
pinksnowball

how are going you have come to the right place everyone is lovely good luck with your weight loss journey x x

Thanks xxx I'm off shopping tonight , made my list and made a two week meal plan!

There is so many fruits and vegetables I can't have because of my latex allergy I have to have everything planned x

bless you pinksnowball
i think some of do not realize how lucky we are to eat ought hope all is going well duck x x x

Sounds like your off to a good start. This forum has helped me loads from advice to how to stay motivated. So welcome and good luck.

Hi Lea

You are definately in the right place!

I too was around you weight, in fact, a good few stone higher!.. But now Ive lost over 8 stone, and I do actually have to say that alot of it is due to the support and smiles that I have received on this site.

I am using the Paul McKenna Hypnotic Gastic Band book and cd.. and although I know it doesnt work for a lot of people, it seems to be working for me x

I still have a way to go.. but definately I am on the right path.

I wish you all the luck in the world, and just make little goals to aim for, and dont forget a nice reward for yourself once you reach them!(and i dont mean cake)..

Take care Lea xxxx

Back