ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Eat your weeklies! I've had all of mine this week. Went to an Indian buffet and made sure I had 49pp worth of deliciousness!

I've done 2 shake diets. Firstly Cambridge which I did on and off for a couple of years. Achieved nothing but a great loss of cash. I'd lose weight, stop having the shakes and it would all come back with a vengence. I started Exante at the beginning of Feb and lasted less than a week. It makes me mental, all I could think of all day everyday was food. I was even eyeing up food dropped on the street, gross I know. I never reached the hairloss stage but it was bad. I was weak and constantly hungry.

Also eating 600 calories a day totally messes up your metabolism. I went straight from Exante to WW and I think I actually gained weight last week despite being really good. The losses are rapid but it really isn't worth it if you want a long term solution.

oh god i think what happened me the last few days is that i havent ate much up till dinner time and think ive been getting weak in the afternoon!!! think its makin me cranky, with headaches and tired!!! gonna try and split my pp more evenly see how i feel then!!!!

my leader says that your weeklys are there for back up, and that if u eat them u will not get as good of a WI as if u hadnt eaten them!!!! so im scared to eat to many of them now!!!!!!

Erin im from limavady about 20 minutes from derry/londonderry what ever u want to call it lol

Hmmm. I think I've had about 15 of mine so far. Might try and lay off them now you've told me that! Remember to pack the free fruits in whenever you get hungry!

Haha, I don't care what people call it, they should just rename it and have done with it! lol.

i think ive had 13 tonight!!! gonna try to work them off at the gym before weigh in next week though!!! that way ive not really had them!!!!!!

ha ha thats definately a good idea, we should take it to parliament lol xxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone. Just got back from my meeting and lost 8.5lbs :D I'm so happy. Thank you all for your support! xx

Wow that's fantastic well done xx:):):)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

CONGRATULATIONS CHIKA!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!! u must be sooo proud of urself!!!!! keep it up girl!!!!!!!

am jus back from the gym gonna get something to eat before work now xxxxxxx

Wow Chika, that's an amazing result!! Congratulations!! :D

Thank you ladies! I'm sooo pleased. Going to go out tonight and celebrate. Are you all having a good weekend? x

having an ok weekend chika! enjoy yourself tonight!

hey does anyone know how many pp is in the bacardi breezers low cal ones !!!!!!

Fridays tracker

daily allowance 38:

milk and coffee 1pp
weetabix 3pp
milk 1pp
bannana 0pp
ww crisps 2pp
ww meal 7pp
steamed veg 0pp

chicken fingers 10pp
bread 4pp
flora 1pp
heinz spagetti 3pp

2 cadburys light moose 4pp
2 wkd 12pp
curly wurly 3pp

total pro points used 51
daily allowance 38pp
weekly allowance 13pp

had a really bad day on friday!!!! had to use some of my weeklys to get me through xxxxx

Saturdays tracker daily allowance 38:

Milk and coffee 1pp
2 oranges 0pp
melon selection 3pp
weetabix 3pp
milk 1pp
bannana 0pp
heinz chicken soup 6pp
3 slice nimble bread 4pp

ww meal 5pp
steamed veg 0pp
bannana 0pp
1 orange 0pp
apple 0pp

bacardi breezer pinapple 3pp
2 x mini choc sticks 6pp

daily allowance used 32pp
weekly allowance used 0pp
exercise allowance used 0pp

had a good day yesterday THANKFULLY!

hows everyone else gettin on this weekend? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies. I ate crap yesterday but probably still in my points.

No breakkie

Lunch 2 x sundried tomato burgers 14pp
2x bread rolls 8pp
tomato ketchup 1pp
salad 0pp

4x slices of nimble 6pp
flora 2pp
ham 4pp
salad 0pp
mayo 1pp

Then I went out and drank myself into oblivion. Although probably tmi it all came back this morning. Currently in bed feeling very sorry for myself and frightened to eat anything. Never again!

never again! ha until next time! well u did right! u still have to let ur hair down once in a while! i had 4 bottles of alcopop this weekend 18pp all together! terrified that they will catch me on thursday although i had a good session at the gym yesterday! but hey no one can live like a saint, can they? have had a lot of ups and downs this week from WI had a rotton 2 days and thursday and friday! thankfully yesterday and today sooo far have been good!

Goin to mums for Sunday lunch!! she's been so good, boiled me a chicken fillet today and put me on loads of veg!!! love my mum lol xxxxxxx

Weight watchers Pro points MARCH CHALLENGE!!!!

hey girls i started a new thread for a march challenge! come join if u fancy it xxxx

Where is it coz I'd love to join xx

Its called weight watchers pro points march challenge if u search it! not sure how to put a link here! does anyone else know how to do it!!!!

Thanks found it xx

Back