LottieBird's SnS Diary

You could keep to your tradition and just have coffee and a bar whilst your OH has breakfast. Or have breakfast at home and just go for coffee? =) xxx

You could keep to your tradition and just have coffee and a bar whilst your OH has breakfast. Or have breakfast at home and just go for coffee? =) xxx

That's a really great idea. I will suggest this to him once I know I could cope with it, don't want to get his hopes up :) Mr Bird is happy with me being any size, so his ideal world would be where we eat lots of yummy naughties every day but he knows my weight bothers me and wants to help.

My OH is beefy and I like him that way :) best for cuddles. Whenever he has gone on a diet though, he loses it so fast, really not fair at all!

Mines built like a rugby player muscles and a nice chest with slim flat stomach and fit muscley legs. He eats what he wants and stays fit as lol lucky him.

I picked up my scales, I weighed 4 times with exactly the same reading, so already far out-performing my old ones!

I am back over 16 stone, as expected, but really only weighed to test them. Will post a starting weight on Monday morning. Of course I am unhappy that I have gained, but I have been eating however I please for a few weeks, and that gain will soon be gone once I get started.

I picked up my scales, I weighed 4 times with exactly the same reading, so already far out-performing my old ones!

I am back over 16 stone, as expected, but really only weighed to test them. Will post a starting weight on Monday morning. Of course I am unhappy that I have gained, but I have been eating however I please for a few weeks, and that gain will soon be gone once I get started.

Hi LottieBird my sisters scales are precise too. My old ones were too. I brought a new pair of scales that at my relatives where my my lives atm . What a waste of money. I love my GPs scales they always say I'm lighter than what I am haha they are way out. :) really good luck for Monday. I'm still going strong. Having my sister doing this too helps and she helping to get used to cooking for my little girl too which I've just done. Pleased so far. Early days though.. you'll be great. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I can't wait! I've been eating much worse than usual so I expect to lose a good amount of water weight too!

I am sometimes a bit obsessed with the scales, so I'm going to try really hard to only weigh in once a week. There really isn't the possibility of gaining if I stick to the diet 100%, so really no need to keep jumping on the scales.

I can't wait! I've been eating much worse than usual so I expect to lose a good amount of water weight too!

I am sometimes a bit obsessed with the scales, so I'm going to try really hard to only weigh in once a week. There really isn't the possibility of gaining if I stick to the diet 100%, so really no need to keep jumping on the scales.

Hi LottieBird I'm the same will scales. I will weigh myself to give me a boost this week while getting into ketosis, then after that it will be once a week with scales. Good luck. You're so full of positivity. It's great. You know what you're doing as you've had help with bingeing and that's the main thing. You'll know like you say if you need to stop this diet. I don't think you will to be honest. You'll do great :) x

Thanks a lot batty, lovely for you to say that!

I did Atkins years ago, and I feel great when I'm in Ketosis, so the first few days are really going to be crucial!

Just going to catch up on diaries now :)

Yeh that's what I do just for inspiration. The first few days are crucial.

How are you today Lottie?
Feeling positive for your Monday start? :D

I know you'll do REALLY well - but I do encourage you to measure yourself with the SnS provided tape measure... Some weeks you'll find that the weight on the scales will not be what you expect or want (water retention usually!). I'm sure you won't be an extremely slow loser like myself (hardly anyone is! lol) - but, there will be some weeks where it's just 1lb loss. ... but your body will be shrinking! :D

How are you finding Panda-land by the way? :)

x

Hi Minerva, I'm doing great! So excited to start tomorrow :) I will do a start photo and measurements tonight, the scales are only one part of the story. I actually think my final goal will be determined by clothes rather than weight. At my smallest I was a 12, but I'd be so stoked to hit a 14. Next time I see something cute in a 14 I'm gonna get it and slim into it.

I played a little wow, I am actually going to level up my 85s with my hubby. Today I am going to play something more brainless like sims. Playing wow makes the day go by too fast, and I want the weekend to last as long as possible!

Good luck, I have enjoyed my peek at your diary and I am going to subscribe!
Roll on ketosis !

Hi Minerva, I'm doing great! So excited to start tomorrow :) I will do a start photo and measurements tonight, the scales are only one part of the story. I actually think my final goal will be determined by clothes rather than weight. At my smallest I was a 12, but I'd be so stoked to hit a 14. Next time I see something cute in a 14 I'm gonna get it and slim into it.

I played a little wow, I am actually going to level up my 85s with my hubby. Today I am going to play something more brainless like sims. Playing wow makes the day go by too fast, and I want the weekend to last as long as possible!

Clothes size measurements are definitely a fantastic way to go :D I have sets of jeans in every size from 8 to 16, which I gage my 'true' size by. I can actually do up the 14's BUT the size of the muffin top ...is to be desired!! :eek: Having been a 6/8 after LL previously I know I do NOT want to go that low, it was uncomfortable... and aiming to get back into my larger 10's/12's. It's a nice size to be for my height. You're a little taller so you have an advantage in that you will be more proportional in any size :D

Enjoy your Sims day, though I find the day disappears even faster when I play that! O_O

x

Well I ended up wasting the day with an extended afternoon nap instead :)

I have eaten waaay too much today, and will have set myself up for a hard first few days, oops! I'm not at all worried, Maybe I'm naive but right now I feel as though there is no way I can fail!

I'm going to sit in the garden with my cat and read diaries. I'm also thinking of starting a new blog, I want to improve my writing and I figure that's as good a place to start as any.

Back