Louise is joining Maintenance...finally!!!

Been a while....

Well its been a while since i've been on!!!

Ive been doing ok diet wise but started new hours at work so haven't been on line much!! Have not been going to weigh ins either but i will start back soon enough!

What i have started is the gym (again!) i done the gym walk of shame this morning i thought i'd be back at square 1 but surprisingly i was not, normally when i first start i do one min running one min walk and build from there but i decided i wanted to run 1K and i did it took me 8mins 18sec i never looked at distance before as normally i just count down my 10mins so not sure if this is good or not but im happy with it right now!!!

Everyone is doing well, i had a wee catch up on everyones page yesterday !!!

Happy Monday everyone!!!

lou1 said:
Well its been a while since i've been on!!!

Ive been doing ok diet wise but started new hours at work so haven't been on line much!! Have not been going to weigh ins either but i will start back soon enough!

What i have started is the gym (again!) i done the gym walk of shame this morning i thought i'd be back at square 1 but surprisingly i was not, normally when i first start i do one min running one min walk and build from there but i decided i wanted to run 1K and i did it took me 8mins 18sec i never looked at distance before as normally i just count down my 10mins so not sure if this is good or not but im happy with it right now!!!

Everyone is doing well, i had a wee catch up on everyones page yesterday !!!

Happy Monday everyone!!!

Welcome back :) well done with the gym - I've been going for about 3 weeks now and I'm getting into it :)

Welcome back and well done on getting back to the gym x

Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone!!!

Thanks for everyones support!

Well ive been to the gym everyday this week (so far!) I feel so much better for it, im going out for st patricks day parade and no
doubt a pub lunch (no alcohol for me still haven't drank since started tfr in August!!!) so i know i will be eating worse than normal today but i dont care as ive been strict all week minus the tri(mint,vanilla and orange frosting) coloured chocolate cup cake!!!
I could have ate 10 they were yum!!!

Enjoy the celebrations chick :)

All sounding positive for you. Well done on doing great at the gym.
Enjoy the parade. Absolutely fab weather for St Patricks Day. Great spirit around today.

Must be great to be over there on St Patricks Day - hope you had a lovely time. The cakes sound delishhhhhhh.

Oooooh hope ur day was as good as it sounds!
Also loving the sound of the cakes .... Mmmm x

Thanks guys, had a lovely day and the sun shone all day! your dead right the atmosphere is great everyones just up for the craic!! there will be sore heads all round Ireland 2m!!

Enjoying the gym

Really enjoying the gym these days, i had a day off on Sunday and i may aswel have been there cause i kept thinking about going!!
im alternating my workouts between cardio and swimming so if i dont feel like doing something i just switch it. i haven't done much weights yet but i'll incorporate this next week just wanted to get my Cardio started and into a routine.

Love the vibroplate i also do this for 10mins every time not sure if it works but it cant do any harm!

This week im aiming to be able to run 2k non stop (fingers crossed)
I love the rowing machine.

Its brilliant although i have just started back at the gym im finding it so much easier to run than when i was 3 st heavier (thats an obvious one!) but that gave me such a boost

Thanks!

I ran my 1st 2k non stop this morning yay!!! Next weeks aim 3k woop woop!!

Well done on your 2k. It's a great Achievement.

Brilliant Lou! :) x

Well done Lou, you'll be chasing Tanya soon......but she'll be off with the hares:D

Thanks girls, i was hoping to catch the running bug think i may have!! long may it last, im hoping it'll help me lose a bit of weight an tone me up!

Back