Louise24's Diary - feeling "fat, fat, fat"

Sunday's Menu..

B: 3 cold sausages and a banana
L: Picnic (see other post)
D: Possibily Chicken and Salad at Nando's, depending what time we go to cinema.

S: French Fries (4syns), handfull of popcorn

Blooming heck, picnics, cinema whatever next? I am so :jelous:, It must be :cupid: luuuuurve...... I hope you had a really lovelyday Lou.:)

We had a great day thanks. :) shame it's Monday again now though.

Anyway...

B: Pudding rice stirred into a cherry muller light
L: Pasta Salad
D: Chick Pea Dahl and rice

S: 2 x alpen light bars

Again a lovely sounding menu! And sound like a lovely day as well, I am going to get hubby out for a picnic this weekend now :)

xx

Hehe - syns seem to happen all by themselves without me thinking about them.

E.g. I've just helped prepare a buffet lunch for some collegues, and had a hand full of crisps and a little cake too. Hehe.

i HATE it when that happens! a few weeks ago at work i had to do a BBQ... i ate my free pasta that i'd brought in from home and was stuffed, but for some bizarre reason i kept picking 2 or 3 spicy potato wedges here and there! probably had a whole portion by the time the BBQ was over and used up all my sins.

I know, I'm the same!! If I see it I can't stop my hands going from bowl to mouth. That is why I can't have any "naughty" food in the house as I wouldn't rest until I'd eaten it.

I like to think I control food now (instead of food controlling me) but it's a bloody hard battle sometimes!

Hehe - Nanny Jax, it would be lurrrve if he agreed to go and watch Sex and the city when it comes out in the cinema, he'll forever live in hope until that happens. x

Evening....

Bit late with this today as I have been all the way to London (3 hours each way) and back for a 30 minute meeting!!!

Anyway....

B: Chopped melon and 2 toast with 2 poached eggs
L: Chicken and lemon sandwich (1B) and syns
D: Probably chickpea dahl and rice again as I'm too tired to think about anything else.

S: wotsits on train and some fudge (bad Lou)

I got some Sundar chick pea dhal from Morrisons today 92p a tin, had it for tea, with rice, I can't believe how full I feel now!

Just been to asda to have a stock up on.... and a £100 later Im undecided about what to have for my tea! xxx

Hehe - did you decide in the end Rainbow?

Wednesdays menu

B: Chopped strawberries and blueberries followed by banana and pear
L: Pasta salad (quorn meatballs, peas, sweetcorn, tomato based sauce) with a squidge of chilli sauce.
D: Going out, so probably Nandos after cinema - possibly chicken (1B) and salad...

S: Saving for evening meal

xxxx

Omg Louise Nandos is the best place in the world. We finally have one in NI which is fab. Now I want chicken at 8am lol

Cinema again? Oooh you know how to live :) I love nandos too!! Might have to go there soon, what do you normally get there that is sw friendly?

x

Haaahahaha Jax you crack me up. Thanks for the Muller tip lovely x

Steph, they cook Chicken in a healthy way (flame grilled) and I ask for the skin off and have it with a large salad - perfect for a red day.

Anyway ---- I'm off to London again tonight and staying over, so going to test me yet again!!

B: 2 poached eggs on toast
L: Packet of sliced ham
D: Steak and something at hotel

Friday

B: Scrambled egg, mushrooms and grilled tomatoes...

Will update the rest tomorrow when I'm home.

Byeeeee xxx

Back again..... trip didn't go as planned. Work paid for 1st class tickets on train, I thought I could say no to all the free alcohol and food but no.... I ended up having 2 vodkas and diet coke and a salt beef bagel. Oops. Then had steak salad (and creamy peppercorn sauce at hotel).

Anyway........ Today = Green

B: 1 slice of toast and apricot jam, black coffee (1B) and syns

L: Bagel on the train (100000 syns) and bag of revels (23400 syns)

D: Savoury rice and quorn (free)

It's back to basics now with NO SYNS until Monday!!!

hahahaaaaaaaa that cracked me up! why don't you change to a flexisins day? then you don't have to feel bad about it!

i had around 45,000 sins last night after weighin so i'm gonna try and do success express over the weekend and see if i can get my head around it.

I've got the bloody biscuit monster on my back now aswell Karen!!

.... yup I decided on lemon chicken the other night for my tea Lou xxx

Back