thurs 7 july red

bf nectarine

lunch
frittatta-eggs,baby sweetcorn,onions,mushrooms,bacon,cauliflower
apple plum

dinner
asda wholemeal pitta(hex b)
salad,boiled egg
asda good for you chicken sizzler(4.5 syns)

activia ff snackpot mango
mango

hex a 350-ml skimmed milk
2nd hexb kelloggs fibre plus

may have 2nd latte for hexa (second).

chicken sizzler - mmmmmm

chris parsons has a butchers in Whitchurch, Cardiff. Syn free burgers and sausages 1/2 syn-but taste like real ones not rubbery like the supermarket ones.All SW approved.Best ones I've had-I prefer them to Joe's as well.

Awhh! I remember someone posting this on the SW approved butcher's thread, infact, it was probably you!
Is it easy to find in Whitchurch?

its lush. Yes I did post about the butcher. You go through the main road in Whitchurch heading for Cardiff,stay on the main road all the way from the Coryton roundabout up to a mini roundabout. Go straight ahead. Follow road and enter shopping area of village. Straight ahead at traffic lights. Pass Iceland on your right. Pass the junction on your right just after Iceland.You will see a barber shop on a small turning which looks as if its going into a housing estate on your right. Turn into this one and you will see the shop on your right. Takes a few mins from Coryton and is much easier than it sounds .

Thanks Louise x
And are the things labelled in the butchers as Sw friendly, so that I don't buy the wrong ones:eek:

Just ask him-he does sausages and burgers-both are lovely. Always seems to be making them when I go there as he sells so many!

Have you searched the sticky? Also joes sausages sell online if that helps.He's not cheap cos you need to buy in bulk but really nice . Maybe someone you know could do a joint order?(for meat-just realised how that sounded lol)

tried the tesco simply cook beef in gravy last night-quite nice. Will have the chicken in cheese and bacon tonight cos its syn free on red and I would usually have to hex the cheesw.

tried the tesco simply cook beef in gravy last night-quite nice. Will have the chicken in cheese and bacon tonight cos its syn free on red and I would usually have to hex the cheesw.

Is that like a huntsman chicken x

I always think that some of their chilled meals too much but I saw on a post that there were some that were syn free and I made a note of them x

Was that the beef joint or the rib?

TRIED THE JOINT but would like to know the syns for the beef rib if anyone has tried it. The chicken is a breast with cheese and bacon wrapped over the cheese-lush!

Wi tonight. Weighed all week(don;t shout getting desperate)( and it said I had lost 4lband was 12 stone 3lb. Weighed today and its gone up to 12 stone 5. Will see later!

Back