louisedan diary

2lb off -just hope it doesn't go back on again this week.

WAY TO GO GIRL XXX

was it just reds and greens you did, how did you find it

No good me doing greens-always put on with them. Just did reds- like it was before ee. Enjoyed it.Con told me to do some ee this week so my body doesn't get too used to it. Gave me fast forward in case I want to do a afew days next week but its really restrictive.May try one week of red and ee and one of red and see how it goes.

No good me doing greens-always put on with them. Just did reds- like it was before ee. Enjoyed it.Con told me to do some ee this week so my body doesn't get too used to it. Gave me fast forward in case I want to do a afew days next week but its really restrictive.May try one week of red and ee and one of red and see how it goes.

Def way to go for you, am so glad x

As am doing it from home not sure what ff is, but have read that its quite hard x

Just keep concentrating what you've done this week, u had a really good week, check back on what you've eaten as it seems to have agreed with you

Clare x

Just had an invite from my consultant to go with her to a sw convention to train as a consultant.Apart from the fact I don't have time to do it,I've only been on plan for 6-7 weeks this time and I'm no advert fot the plan. If I can't loose it ,how canI tell others what to do?She even put the invite on the group facebook page. I'm flattered but also embarassed that others who are doing much better than me will see it and not be impressed.

Well done to you Louise that she considers that you are suitable to become a consultant.
However, I would also be miffed at her posting it on Facebook:(
BTW I'm on there, if you like, click on the f under my username, and add me as a friend:)

Well done Louise - 4lb off in the last 2 weeks is fantastic.

Hi LOUISE !!!!!! I hope you are O.K and doing fine,:D

hugs xxxxx

Hugs from me too. Let us know how you are doing, please.

Hiya Louise,
Saw a post from you on another thread, and thought I'd check in on you.
How are things?

Had bit of hard time. My mil and dm in hospital. Off sick myself with sprained back and work not exactly nice about it.Fell off wagon big time. Trying to get back on track day at time now.

Had bit of hard time. My mil and dm in hospital. Off sick myself with sprained back and work not exactly nice about it.Fell off wagon big time. Trying to get back on track day at time now.

I am sorry to hear that Louise I hope they are not too poorly.

What is wrong with them at your work place. Do they think you enjoy pain !!!!Or do they think you deliberately sprained it....... toss pots !!

Climb back on the wagon with me. I have been having trouble getting back on for the last few days. :bighug:

Back