louisedan diary

louisedan

Gold Member
today
bf- banana -cannot eat more ,i have to force this down me.Decaf coffee,sweetener
lunch
Ainsley Harriott cous cous1/2 syn
chicken I cooked -no skin/fat.
plum,orange,2 apricots.

dinner
Tin boiled pots
Asda lamb shank(rosemary and garlic one syn free)
runner beans
pineapple chopped up with Activia ff snack pot
hexa- 350ml skimmed milk,
hexb-kelloggs fibre plus,
May have a funsize bar and fresh fruit later as a snack so maybe 5 syns.
numerous cups green tea with sweetener.
bottle water .
I tend to have my syns over a week rather than daily for takeaways.

Louisedan - looks okay to me. But to my eyes if you are on EE looks a little low superfree at every meal.
Suggestion - put at the top of each day which one you are on (eg Red/Green/EE)

Whilst you can count your syns over the whole week (105 of course) you are much better off having at least 10 per day to stop you feeling deprived. So just take care in "banking" them to have a take-away at the weekend.

:flirt2: consultant told me to lower sf this week as she felt I should replace themwith some free foods this week to see if that works. The portions of each were quite big. I don't feel deprived and use on line tracker to stop me losing track.I fancy it I do have syns. Thanks for the reply

wednesday ee day
BF- banana,apricot nectarine

lunch,mixed salad, beef hellmans ff vinagrette dressing. satsuma apricot

dinner. authentic welsh co black beef curry 5 syns, boiled rice mushrooms,pineapple.

green teas
sweeteners
hexa a kara 400ml dairy substite coconut milk
hexb 2 x alpen lights.

Nice days food, is the Authentic welsh beef curry good?, and worth the 5 syns?

thurs 16/ june ee day

BF
Apricot,banana,nectarine

lunch
pork,salad. hellman's ff vinagrette dressing.
melon salad,orange,plum.

dinner

homemade chiili- extra lean mince,2 tins tomatoes,chilli,garlic,oregano,salt.bovril
,mushrooms,onions. Boiled rice.
fresh pineapple. activia snackpot raspberry.

hexa kara milk 400 ml
hexb 2x alpen light

friday 17 june
ee day

bf
2 apricots 2 bananas
lunch
salad ,red kidney beans,tesco sweet chilli prawn kebabs

dinner
salad
boiled rice
chicken dhansak 6syns
ww profiterole dessert 9 syns

hexb kelloggs fibre plus
kexa kara coconut milk

ee day.
bf- apricots,banana

lunch- lamb,sweet potato,bns,runner beans. Pineapple.

dinner-mixed grill kebab 20.5 syns?
(worked it out that large doner is 12.5,
shish is 5 so add them together. Came with plain salad, didn't have the pitta, garlic sauce estimate at 3 syns so counted
20.5for whole kebab which I didn't eat all of anyway)
kelloggs chocolate mini break 5 syns

drinks
green tea
latte(hexa skimmed milk)

hexb-oil cooked bns/sweet potato in at lunch.

weeks syns so far= 49.5
leaves 20.5 until Tuesday.

Sunday
bf orange,apricot

Lunch
lean beef, dry roast potato,cabbage,runner beans,carrots,broccoli,cauliflower.gareden peas,mushy peans ,dry roast parsnip. yorkshire pud(3syns) gravy(granules-feeling lazy) 3 syns.
Easi yo homemade icecream 100g-3 syns

dinner
beef sarnie(hexb bread)
butter 1 syn
tesco cheese curls 3.5 syns.
banana
treat funsize twix 5 syns

hexa milk s. 350 ml
other drinks green tea with sweeteners.
total syns 18.5

wi and put on 1.5 lb-cheesed off as followed it 100%.Told me to do some red days this week and if it doesn't work i have to do something called fast forward next week !

Oh no , sorry x

Is it just the extra easy plan that your following or are you mixing it with reds and greens?

Just an idea, i can see your like me but, I love my crisps and chocolate and used to have these every day before, now to satisfy my urge, i use the low cal jelly crystals which you make up yourself, from my workings out, theres only 1.5 syns to a sachet and it makes me two jellies. If you've not tried them they are nice and a couple of different flavours. Ive also started eating fresh pineapple, only a suggestion.

Clare x

I know the feeling Louise, you must be gutted:cry:
I started SW at the end of January, and didn't loose any amazing amounts, but gradually it is working, which is fine by me, as I definately don't deprive myself.
I know my C suggests to use a SAS log as the first step into seeing what could be going wrong, have you tried one of these?
Chin up, all good things come to those of us who wait xxxx

til this week she told me to stick to ee but this week going to mix it with red. Always used the jellies as well especially mixed with ff fromage frais to make mousse.I'm cheesed off cos followed it 100% and even put weight on. Years ago I did the red as green never did work for me-thats why going to mix ee and red. See what happens this week. Thanks both

Back