louisedan diary

Sorry Clare missed the bit about pineapple-yes do that as well -especially frozen so its like a syn free lolly, drinking loads of water,eating melon and strawberries!!!

Ooh frozen pineapple! Not tried that one yet, only grapes also heard about bananas

Im with ginlin on this

** you CAN do it **

Clare x

wi and put on 1.5 lb-cheesed off as followed it 100%.Told me to do some red days this week and if it doesn't work i have to do something called fast forward next week !
Sorry to hear about the gain (been away fro a week so couldn't post earlier).

Whilst your food choices look ok I have a couple of q's.
:flirt2: consultant told me to lower sf this week as she felt I should replace them with some free foods this week to see if that works. The portions of each were quite big.
Being thick here - what do you mean by sf?
And just how big are your portions?

The biggest mistake many of us make is that we think we can eat as much as we want of free and superfree foods. Well you sort of can BUT the number one rule of Slimming World is ‘everything in moderation’. The idea is to fill up on free foods, keep eating until you feel full – then stop. But the problem is we all need to learn when we are full. Tricky!
Try having a big glass of water about 15 minutes before you eat - as thirst can often be mistaked for hunger, plus the water starts to fill up your stomach and stops you over eating. Also eat V E R Y slowly if you can as this gives your brain a chance to recognise you are full.

There are a couple of very good threads for newbies to slimming world - both written by the same person but slightly different bits in them. I know you're not a newbie but you may find them helpful, I know I did - even 4 years down the line.

Slimming World Advice for New comers (Including Extra Easy)

Slimming World FAQ's

Hope this is helpful.

sf is superfree-she didn't mean I was eating too much just that she thought I was eating 2/3 sf and 1/3 free. I am only eating til satisfied and do drink lots of water.I will have a alook at the thread -like you say we are always learning.I've done sw off and on since 1991 . This is the first time it hasn't worked-it may be something to do with my thyroid,I don't know what's going wrong.

Louisedan

You don't say in your stats how much weight you still have to lose. It could be a mixture of the meds and not having far to go that is causing the problem.

EE doesn't work for me - not sure why, perhaps because I overeat on it. Red gives me the best loss so have a go at that.

Try lots of superspeed fruit like melon and berries - that's another thing that always gives my system a kick.

Good luck for WI this week.

I'm doing a mix of red and ee this week so see how it goes.I've been on this medication for 2 years so it should be settled by now.I only came back a month ago and have honestly stuck to plan 100 % or I'd only whinge at myself.I've tried absolutely everything I can think of. Maybe red is the way forward for me as well. Will find out on Monday.

Hiya, your tabs are important and its something that you have to live with but YOU CAN do it x

As pommette said EE doesnt work for everyone, and perhaps its this that upsetting your system.

With my red days, if I can cook any meat on my george foreman then I do, but I also use it on green days as well, it surprising what comes out.

Clare x

good so far-will see what happens on Monday. MIL not very well so haven't had time to post meals but have stuck to it . Will have salad and syn free meats off my george foreman tonight and made sw trifle(4 syns)

I've just had to throw my george forman out,recently every time I used it it fused all the switches.It is the next thing I'm buying.I miss my bacon and tomato.x

Well done Louise! Seems like the Reds have shaken a few things up. Long may it continue! Good luck this week.

Back