Lounge's EE food diary

Hope no-one minds my non food dairy update.

The hospice nurse came yesterday and he requires emergency nursing/respite care as he's refusing to drink and take his meds. She has been an absolute angel and organised nursing/respite care for him as we can't provide what he needs. Dad asked her yesterday if she could organise something for him. Breaks my heart that he's not going to be at home but it's the right thing for him. He had his first spell of pain yesterday as well. He goes in tomorrow so if anyone could spare any thoughts for me it would be appreciated.

(((HUGS))) Anne, my heart goes out to you and your dad, bless your dad for making such a tough decision, he clearly has decided what only is best for him and for you and your family, good old dad's protect us fiercely forever.

Will be thinking of you both tomorrow Anne, god bless you x

Thank you all xxx

quicky flicky through all diaries i am subscribed to (well, the first couple of pages anyway! not enough time to do this properly before xfactor starts!)

if you want, if you would like to, please join in the october flabfighters challenge! i know some of you have done it already and it's been lovely talking to you on the thread! anyone else who wants to join up for a teeny bit of extra support, please feel free :) link below, just pick a colour, add your name and the amount you wish to lose, and update weekly with any changes! good luck to everyone, and hope you're having a brilliant weekend :)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-teams/170932-flabfighters-october-challenge.html#post2868579

Up and down really. Dad is very uncommunicative now and just keeps saying he wants to go. I've had to give the nursing home the name of the undertakers to contact as they need to know. That was heartbreaking today.

Big hugs hun, I am very very very sorry for your loss. Knowing he wasn't in any pain must have been a huge relief. There is no point in dragging on the suffering, his soul is now at rest and he would want you to smile remembering the good things rather than cry remembering the missed opportunities.

I also wanted to apologise for the little promotion post up there, I opened all diaries and just copied and pasted in without reading anything else, only saw the conversation going on before it just now and I am truly sorry, it was really inappropriate.

Biggest hugs, you are in my thoughts xxx

Thank you Ali and no offence taken at your earlier post.

Dad's funeral was yesterday and we hope that he would have been happy. It was short and simple which was what he requested with relatives and friends who could be there to celebrate his life.

Got to believe that he's now reunited with Mum and they'll both be looking down on us.

Hi LL. Just thought I would drop by and offer my condolences. My dad passed away last year and it is so so hard. Please take care.

Cx

Back