Lounge's EE food diary

Thanks Ali:)

Feeling teary and crappy today so am going to have to watch what I eat I think. My Dad has terminal liver cancer and isn't at all good at the moment. Have to fit in WI, a small food shop, a visit to the Osteopath and also going to my Dad's to take him some food and deliver/pickup his washing.

(((((BIG HUG ANNE))))) i'm feeling the strain as well, its so hard watching your parent being ill, the tables turn and you become the parent, hope your day improved, message me if you want to talk, hope dad was ok today, love donna x

My HXA is always skimmed milk

10/09/10 - work day
Breakfast:
A large bowl of raspberries and Blueberries with an Activia FF yog poured over
1 Banana

Snack:
1 Alpen light bar - 1/2 HXB

Lunch:
Back to my Friday regular of cup of home made pea and ham soup
Roast beef salad sandwich with mustard mayo and gherkins on 1 slice of granary bread from a large loaf no butter or marg
Red grapes

Snack:
1 Alpen light - 1/2 HXB

Tea:
Cubed chicken breast covered in cajun seasoning with peppers, onions, mini chorizo sausage (2 1/2 syns) served with Ainlsey Harriott English golden vegetable rice (1 syn possibly)
Bowl of raspberries with an Activia yog poured over

Choc fix:
Curly wurly (5 syns)
2 Ryvita crispbreads (2 syns) with VFF cottage cheese

Last edited:
Hi Loungelizard, have only just started commenting on peoples diaries as I didn't feel "qualified" before, (not that I am now like), but just noticed that you have cottage cheese & pineapple and syn it, would you not rather buy them seperately, add them together and have them syn free. The quick answer to that could be no.. (lol). Just though you may get more, pay less, and save syns, win, win, win to me??..

Hi Loungelizard, have only just started commenting on peoples diaries as I didn't feel "qualified" before, (not that I am now like), but just noticed that you have cottage cheese & pineapple and syn it, would you not rather buy them seperately, add them together and have them syn free. The quick answer to that could be no.. (lol). Just though you may get more, pay less, and save syns, win, win, win to me??..

Oooh, is tinned pineapple free:eek:

tinned pineapple isn't free but fresh is :) love my pineapple cutter :D

Oooh, is tinned pineapple free:eek:

no fresh is, and you can get fresh pre-chopped in most supermarkets, not that I'm lazy or anything you understand lol

11/09/10

Breakfast:
1 banana
1 Alpen light - 1/2 HXB

Lunch:
2 egg omlette with ham, tomatos, mushrooms and a Babybell (2 syns)
Bowl of raspberries

Snack:
1 Alpen light - 1/2 HXB

Tea:
Salad, veg samosa, poppadum, mango & onion chutney, chicken tikka jalfrezi, pilau rice, 1 bite of chilli naan ( mouth numb -lol) and 1/3rd roti

Last edited:

12/09/10

Breakfast:
42g Weetabix crunchy bran - HXB with loads of raspberries and an Activia FF yog poured over it.

Lunch:
3 medallions of bacon, fried egg, mushroom and tomato
1 banana

Snack:
Fire plus bar - forgot I'd already had my HXB, crap, so (6 syns)

Tea:
Same as Friday except I ate more chorizo (5 syns)
Red grapes

Last edited:

13/09/10 - work day

Breakfast:
Raspberries with an Activia FF yog poured over
1 banana

Snack:
Red grapes

Lunch:
M & S Count on Us Vietnamese Chicken Salad (2 syns)
2 sausages (5 syns)
1 banana
1 Alpen light - 1/2 HXB

Snack:
Red grapes

Tea:
Minced beef and onions with gravy granules (1 syn), potato wedges and 1/2 plate of carrots and green beans.

14/09/10

Breakfast:
Raspberries and an Activia FF yog poured over it.
1 Alpen light (3 syns)

Lunch:
2 slices nimble wholemeal - HXB with baked beans

Snack:
1 banana

Tea:
Toby carvery and ice cream:eek:

Chocolate:eek:

Crap day as my Dad is really poorly:( I also had dodgy stomach in the morning so couldn't go and see him.

15/09/10 - work day

Breakfast:
Raspberries with an Activia FF yog poured over
1 banana

Snack:
Red grapes

Lunch:
M & S Count on Us Vietnamese Chicken Salad (2 syns)
1 banana
1 Alpen light - 1/2 HXB

Snack:
Red grapes

Snack:
VFF cottage cheese

Tea:
Waitrose steak with pink peppercorn crust (1 1/2 syns), mashed pots, mushrooms, green beans and mini tenderstem broccolli

Thanks Ali:) Tea was yummy and my tummy is better so off to see Dad tomorrow. He's not had a good day again today:( Says he's not eaten as he's not wanted to.

Meanwhile I've binged tonight on some dark chocolate, french fries, a whole box of Mikado and some kettle crisps:break_diet:

16/09/10

Breakfast:
42g Weetabix crunchy bran - HXB with an Activia FF yog poured over it.

Snack:
1 banana

Lunch:
2 egg omlette with ham, tomato, mushroom and a Babybell (2 syns)
Red grapes

Snack:
1 banana

Tea:
Cubed chicken with jamaican jerk, garlic, peppers, onions, mushrooms and Batchelors curry rice
Rasberries, mini meringue (1 syn) and an Activia FF yog

Snack:
1 bag French Fries (4 syns)

Snack:
3 Ryvita crispbreads (3 syns) and VFF cottage cheese

Last edited:

17/09/10 - work day

Breakfast:
A large bowl of raspberries and Blueberries with an Activia FF yog
1 banana

Snack:
Red grapes

Lunch:
Cup of home made pea and ham soup (deli bought and no idea of syns:confused:)
Roast beef salad sandwich with mustard mayo and gherkins on 1 slice of granary bread from a large loaf no butter or marg(deli bought and no idea of syns:confused:)
2 sausages (est 5 syns)
Red grapes

Snack:
1 Alpen light - 1/2 HXB

Tea:
Toby Carvery which was delicious although I over ate on the veg! 'Tis a very windy house tonight PMSL

Last edited:
Hi, thought I would pop round to say "HELLO!" Hope you enjoyed your meal out! I am still keeping at it, very slowly but surely. you are so nearly at your target....must feel fabulous!

C x

Back