Lounge's EE food diary

Thanks Cammy:)

My target on here is at my 10% loss so I know I still need to adjust it. It feels good though to have lost what I have so far:)

Tea out was lovely although I did eat too much although it was the veg that I ate too much off -lol First time since doing SW that I have felt uncomfortably stuffed which isn't good.

My HXA is always skimmed milk

18/09/10

Breakfast:
A large bowl of raspberries with 42 g Weetabix crunchy bran - HXB and an Activia FF yog

Snack:
1 banana

Lunch:
Minestrone soup from the Comfort Foods booklet minus the carrots as I had given them all to my chickens - oops lols
Coco Rocks bar (4 syns)

Snack:
Red grapes

Tea:
Poppadum, mango and onion chutney, veg samosa, chicken tikka chilli massala, pilau rice, garlic naan
1 finger of fudge (5? syns)
1 Coco rocks bar (4 syns)

Last edited:

19/09/10

Breakfast:
A large bowl of raspberries with 42 g Weetabix crunchy bran - HXB and an Activia FF yog

Lunch:
4 bacon medallions, tomatoes, mushrooms, fried egg
4 dark Mikados (2 syns)

Snack:
1 banana

Tea:
Chicken casserole I threw together- chicken, garlic, onion, baby leeks, red pepper, cayenne pepper, veg stock cube and passata served with mashed butternut squash, mashed swede and green beans
2 dark Mikado's ( 1 syn)
1 curly wurly (5 syns)

Last edited:

20/09/10 - work day

Breakfast:
Raspberries with an Activia FF yog poured over
1 Alpen light bar - 1/2 HXB
1 banana

Lunch:
SW minestrone soup - 1 1/2 bowls
1 Alpen light - 1/2 HXB

Snack:
1 banana

Tea:
Chicken and mushroom pie (1/2 syn) with peas thrown in plus swede
Activia FF yog
Curly wurly (5 syns)

21/09/10

Breakfast:
Strawberries, mango and pineapple with an Activia FF yog poured over

Snack:
1 banana

Snack:

Lunch:
2 egg omlette with ham, tomato and a Babybell (2 syns)

Tea:
Chicken and mushroom pie leftovers with carrots

Feeling fat, bloated and cack today for some reason. Haven't eaten enough SF but will try and get some raspberries down later.

Got my bowl of raspberries in with an Activia FF yog poured over but then had a Curly Wurly and a Coco Rocks bar (9 syns in total!)

Last edited:

22/09/10 - work day

Breakfast:
Raspberries with an Activia FF yog poured over
1 banana

Lunch:
SW minestrone soup - 1 bowls
1 Alpen light - 1/2 HXB

Snack:
1 banana

Tea is going to be a chinese. Have had to ring the hospice about my Dad to find out he's not registered with the MacMillan team which we thought he was. The GP he saw last week is going to ring me tomorrow. Feeling dreadful having lost my Mum through cancer as well.

Sorry for the pity post.

Hope no-one minds my non food dairy update.

The hospice nurse came yesterday and he requires emergency nursing/respite care as he's refusing to drink and take his meds. She has been an absolute angel and organised nursing/respite care for him as we can't provide what he needs. Dad asked her yesterday if she could organise something for him. Breaks my heart that he's not going to be at home but it's the right thing for him. He had his first spell of pain yesterday as well. He goes in tomorrow so if anyone could spare any thoughts for me it would be appreciated.

Hope no-one minds my non food dairy update.

The hospice nurse came yesterday and he requires emergency nursing/respite care as he's refusing to drink and take his meds. She has been an absolute angel and organised nursing/respite care for him as we can't provide what he needs. Dad asked her yesterday if she could organise something for him. Breaks my heart that he's not going to be at home but it's the right thing for him. He had his first spell of pain yesterday as well. He goes in tomorrow so if anyone could spare any thoughts for me it would be appreciated.

Stay strong x

I can't imagine what you're ging through at the moment. My thoughts are with you. Be strong for your dad when he needs you x

Back