Lou's diary - (Celebrity Slim)

Mmmmm - rocky road! ahem, erm, whats the police job then Lou? x

Hiya hun, police job is working in Intelligence, so looking at crime patterns etc.

I love consumer behaviour and Policing, so it's a perfect mix of both. I reaaaaaaaaaally want it but can't let myself get too confident.

How are you? How's work? x

That sounds brilliant, good luck for it matey. Im good thanks, works really tiring at the minute, forgot how much work was involved in settling new classes! x

B: Syn free rice pudding
S: Rocky road (10 syns)
S: 3 chocolates (6 syns)
D: vegetable chilli and rice
S: Muller light
S: Crackerbread and laughing cow (1B and 1A)

Told you I'm being truely honest..... so I need to add....

S: 2 more chocolates

Good Luck Lou- my husband works in Intelligence with the Police - he has been in for donkeys years!

No chocolates left now thankfully.

Thanks Lindam, I want the job so much but can't let myself think about it too much or I'll get carried away!! x

I didn't think things could get much worse.........

Boyfriend calls me at lunchtime after a meeting with his boss - he has been told he faces redundancy too.

So we both face being made redundant within the next few weeks. We're both middle management in big companies and I never saw it happening to be honest.

To top it all off, I feel tired achey and crap - oh, and have a girl on work experience with me all week too, so I can't even bury my head in computer.

Sorry to be so self obsessed, I could just do with a stroke of good luck.

Diet wise - going ok thankfully. I'm doing red days so it's a shock to the system.

I know hun, but I just feel rubbish. My job won't exist anymore and I don't like any of the new roles.

I had an interview for a police job yesterday and find out about it tomorrow afternoon. I'm not letting myself think about it though...

You're already taking the bull by the horns and looking for something you do want to do but I know how crap it is with redundancy hanging over you. My DH works in the defence industry so has had that cloud over his head quite a few times but always got lucky. Let us know if its good news tomorrow, I can celebrate with an Alpen light fudge thingy!

Thanks everyone..... saw Marc last night and we came to the conclusion that "whatever will be, will be", it just scares me how I was so comfortable, but then they go and shake my life up. I have to see it as a positive though.

So......... I should find out today about the Police job, I'm not going to get my hopes up, but will let you know.

Green day today (after two long hard days of red)

B: 2 weetabix (1B)
L: Low fat pasta ready meal (free)
D: Depends on outcome of Police job....

xxx

Its the birds eye one in a green pack - comes frozen. It was in the magazine a few months ago. x

Back