Lou's diary - (Celebrity Slim)

well done lou ...
hope to get back on track soon just so hard with starting new job head is cabbaged !!
keep it up honey xxx

I know gilly - a new job really fuffs everything up doesn't it?!

Right... it's Wednesday, I'm knackered but I'm not even half way through my 7 day shift yet!!!

Green day today
B: Porridge (1B)
S: Apple and yogurt
L: Jacket and beans
S: Hifi bar (1B)
D: smash pizza (1A)

xxxxxxxxxxx

I know how you feel hun, I used to work 13 days on, 1 day off and sometimes it really seemed to drag

Looking gd lou! keep going :)
xx

Bloody hell Taz - is 13 on 1 off legal??! You poor thing.

Thanks everyone, I'm feeling motivated and pretty sure I've lost more weight. I've only had 2 syns today... hopefully I can have a few days like that to claw back the un planned tapas last night!

Green day....
S: Apple
L: Jacket potato and beans
S: Yogurt
S: Hifi bar (1B)
D: Was going to have smash pizza but poss too much potato for one day??

I'm off to the supermarket so may be inspired there, think it'll either be rissotto / pizza or pasta....... xxxxxx

Yep perfectly! We have to opt out of the EU directive as we work in the transport industry but we are governed by the 'Hidden document' and we are not allowed to be rostered for more than 10.5 hours per day, 44 hours per week and we have to have a minimum of 12 hours rest between shifts and are not allowed to work more than 13 days straight! I have been sent letters before asking me to explain why I only had 11 hours 57 minutes rest between shifts! Ha ha

yay, well done on your loss xxx

Thats for explaing Taz, lol.

Thanks also rainbow, how are you doing have you been to see LL/CD lady yet?

Infact - I'm going to go look at your diary and see for myself.

I've got smash pizza in the oven - LUSH! x

Ive not updated my own diary, but I should shouldnt i! yup saw her today, have had it all explained, going to phone docs in the morning to get them to sign my forms and hopefully start at the end of the month. she said we'll have between 6 and 12 in a group. Im actually really looking forward to it x

Ohh cool, good luck with it vic. x

Yeah - smash pizza was lovely as always, yum!

I'm on a later shift today, starting at 8am and it feel like heaven. Woo.

Green day today (again)
B: porridge (1B)
S: apple
L: jacket potato and beans
S: yogurt
D: pasta

xxx

yeah, a bit of a lie in but didn't get home till later though...

I can't remember if I've already written it but here goes...

S: Yogurt x 2
L: Jacket potato and beans and malteasers (9 syns)
S: Apple
D: Pasta with peas, sweetcorn, onion, peppers, tomatoes and cheese (1A and 1B).

xxx

well done mate, you seem like you're still on track (which as we both know is sometimes harder than you'd think) x

Got it in one there Vic, every day that I'm good amazes me to be honest!! That last sentence soooo doesn't make sense?!

Anyway - Green day today, I'm soooo tired but only have one more day out of my 7 to work, then I have two days off. Woo.

B: Porridge and banana (1B)
S: 2 Muller lights
D: Pasta salad
S: Apple and chocolate (10 syns)
D: Potato wedges, beans and egg

YUM, still got a B to use somewhere?! xx

woooooooo!! get you - you will be in the next size b4 you know it :)
x

Hmm, I doubt it, the trousers that are looser are the ones that were skin tight last week!!!!! xxx

Back