love atkins

Evening all, I had a lovely day. My dad was very alert and knew exactly who I was all the time I was with him, sometimes I have to remind him a few times.

The tuna bake is a recent receipe of shrinki's in the receipe section and it was lovely.

The chicken bake is also in the receipe section.....chicken baked in mayo and parmesan. I have made this a few times, everybody loves it, I just don't tell them it has mayo in it!

Afternoon all, ratios good for yesterday, calories a bit low only 1200....not really hungry, so even rough I have eaten off plan a bit in the last week I think I must still be in ketosis....odd...

Today
B bacon and egg
L tuna, chorizo, egg, avocado, mayo and salad
D steak and salad

Enjoy you day

Menu for today looks delish - and it's funny how sometimes our bodies let us get away with things, sometimes they don't. You may have a reasonably high maintenance carb threshold?

Afternoon all, dat 4 of induction...I have decided not to weigh until sat week, in case I waver if I see good result on the scales this weekend.

B bacon and egg
L avocado, chorizo and cheese flax pancake sandwich
D italian meatballs with cabbage
The meatballs are absolutely gorgeous and a fav in this house

2 lb mince
4oz mozzarella
Oregano
I clove of garlic
I small onion
2 tbs of pesto

Just mix everything together and form into small balls and fry in olive oil then add them to tomato sauce, cook for about 20 mins.....I will not be adding mine to the sauce, too carby for induction.

Enjoy your day

Hi, good day yesterday, I heard the wine calling but resisted....

Today
B fridge omlette.....
L mushroom soup
D osso bucco style lamb shank with celeriac mash......what other diet could you eat lamb shank

Enjoy the weekend

ohhhh i love lamb shanks, had some lovely ones from a speciality butcher a little while ago, not seen any decent ones in the supermarkets or anywhere since, sainsbo had some tiny ones but they would be all bone.. i am drooooooolling now

Evening all, lovely weekend,lots of good food, all atkins friendly but also some wine tonight ..hopefully it won't hinder the weight loss next weekend.

Afternoon all, I have been lax on posting recently, very busy...drinking lots of water to compensate for the wine.

Today
B bacon and sausage
L chorizo baked eggs
D prawns piri piri with salad

Hi, I have been missing for a while and diet has gone out the window, I hope to get back to it on wed....one of my friends husband collapsed about 10 days ago and passed away.....I have been with her a lot of the time and not eating very well...funeral tomorrow...it will be very sad.

Happy new year all.

I have not been on here in 7 weeks, major family dramas, still ongoing but I need to get myself sorted. I have not weighed, afraid to, I think all the weight is back on, sigh. So back to induction

B streaky bacon and egg
L ham salad
D created cabbage bake and gammon steak.

Enjoy ur day, I will try and get round the diaries during the week.

Great to see you back, Sammy - hope your family troubles get sorted soon.

Well done for getting back on the wagon...onwards and downwards, eh? xx

Hi sammy, welcome back:)

Last edited:
Back