love atkins

Morning all, I kept 100% yesterday...although not enough water

B baked eggs
L salmon salad
D Italian parmesan chicken with cauliflour mash

Hope you all have a great day.

Hey Sammy, I'm with you on the family dramas. Well done sticking to plan - you'll take any gain off in no time.

Morning all, didn't get time to post yesterday....but all clean and green....although calories way to high, good news K had arrived today, I feel awful, like an incredible hangover with aches everywhere..yippee! I hope it doesn't last too long.

Yesterday
B Sweet egg crepe
L courgette soup
D burger with lettuce, coleslaw and bacon
S cheese, choc cream, coleslaw, more cheese, mayo.....need I go on!

I forgot to say thanks to whoever gave the link to the egg creme, they are fab.

Menu for today
B bacon and scrambled eggs, I used coconut oil instead of butter and it was good, couldn't really taste the oil.
L salami crisps and cheese crisps
D mushroom medley, maybe with some chicken, I will see how hungry I am.

I usually have wine on a Thurs....hope I can resist.
I phone some local gums today to get prices, I think I will join one. I used to go years ago and enjoyed it. I weighed myself before Xmas on one of those scales that measure fat ...I had 39% which is quite shocking, so I really need to do something to increase my muscles.

Dooh!!
When I typed Dooh on my phone it wanted to post, sophistication, what's that about.

Afternoon all

Good day yesterday....and I did not have the wine
B bacon and sauteed mushrooms
L salmon salad
D chicken stroganoff with sauteed spinach
Still not drinking enough water, hope to improve this today

Still debating the gym, I think I need to get my energy levels up a bit more before I join.

Weighing in tomorrow, still feeling bloated, so not too sure how it will go.
Enjoy a lovely atkins day.

Going to weigh

Hi sammy. Well done on resisting the wine! :)
Will you put the recipe on for the crepes for me please I've had look but can't find it.
Good luck with weigh in x

Egg crepe receipe, the receipe makes 2 crepes

2 eggs
30 ml cream
1 tbs oil ( I use coconut)

Whisk all together and pour half into pan, tilting pan to spread thinly. Cook for about 1 min on each side.
Make sure not to over cook as they just go crispy and can't be rolled. I have used them as wraps also... hope you enjoy.

Egg crepe sounds great - I guess we could add a tablespoon of ground flax to it? Well done - very yummy diary! X

Morning sammy - how did wi go?

Last edited:
Morning all, busy weekend so no chance to get on here. Very pleased to report a 3 lb loss, so 5 more to go by the end of the month. I kept strictly to atkins and avoid the wine....very pleased with that.

Glad you enjoyed the crepes, I think you could use them instead of lasagne in receipes, I will try that later in the week.

B. Flax porridge, first time to try, I will report back later on how that went, I am not really o fan of flax
L ham, egg, coleslaw and salad
D gammon steak and creamy cabbage and celeriac bake.

Hope you all have a great atkins day.

I have just had flax porridge using smileys receipe, I also added some vanilla, it was gorgeous...a new breakfast idea..

Back