love atkins

Welcome back, I wasn't here before but wanted to say hi anyway :)

Hi Sammy, Good plan to look after yourself, families!!! Great on the personal trainer. I was at my heaviest too last February and I've taken the scenic route as they say.

Welcome back X

Morning all, day one done and dusted, I even drank all the water.
Today's menu
B bacon and egg with bulletproof coffee
L m&s Mexican chicken with salad and mayo
D burger with cheese and coleslaw in lettuce wrap
S babybel cheese

I had my second workout with pt, going well, I hope to get a walk in today.

Food sounds yummy :)

Hi all, haven't been in for a few days, i was down 4 lb on thurs morning, then headed to france visiting dd2, having a lovely time, trying to keep as low carb as possible, but with wine. I had a baked camembert for lunch yesterday, georgeous,but was so full after I couldn't eat any dinner. We have been walking for at least 5/6 hours a day,up and down hills, so hopefully I won't do too much damage. Unfortunately she wants to go for crepes tonight... I hope they have salad of some sort on the menu. Feeling very fat at the moment, all flabby and old beside her!So I am looking forward to getting back to Atkins properly after the weekend and upping the exercise. I'll catch up on the diaries when I get back, WiFi not great here.

Aww enjoy your break and try not to worry too much about food. Life is for living and you can get back to diet when you get home xx

Ditto to what Val says - blimey that is a LOT of walking hun, so I bet the pendulum principle will take over (you take off through exercise what you later put on from food :D)!

Hi all, I had a wonderful time in France,feeling a bit low today as I won't see DD til the end of July. But on a good note I am still the same weight as I was before I went! So back on Atkins properly today, although I haven't eaten anything yet, so today might be a very low calorie day. I gave no events coming up for the next few weeks so I hope to be able to stick to low carb for a while.

Glad you had a lovely time xxx

Great day foodwise yesterday, low carb and only 550 cals.

Pt this morning, feeling good after the circuit training.
Today's food
B baked eggs
L chicken, egg coleslaw and salad
D Italian meatballs with tomato sauce and courgetti
S babybel cheese
I have to get in the water, not enough yesterday.
I hope you all have a good day

Morning all, another good day yesterday, lots of atkins food, I will weigh tomorrow and hopefully I will have lost something this week . Off to gym at 11, I don't plan on eating til I come home. What do you do when exercising? Eat before or wait til after, every article I read about it gives conflicting info.....

Food today
Bacon and egg
Tuna,mayo and salad
Fish.....not @ure what I will have with it, maybe mushrooms cooked in cream with chives and garlic.

Have a good day.

Fantastic well done.

Welcome back from France hun - and well done for getting straight back on the wagon :)

When I do exercise, I prefer to eat after - all that food jumping round in your tummy can't help things, surely? :)

Morning all...I agree with you Susie,food before exercise is not good, but pt says I should eat before ....I tell her I have!

Delighted to report 2 lbs down on Sat am, decided to try a highish carb day on Sat....so Sun also a write off!! 2 lb back on...so back to original plan low carb for the next 6 weeks....plus wine!

Back