love atkins

Hi
Food doesn't sound too bad, have you put it in to mfp you might be pleasantly surprised at the level of carbs. Good luck :)

Hi all, input yesterday's food into mfp and carbs came to 19, pleasent my suprised. Car is back in the road, hopefully it stays there. Atkins flu has hit me full on today, probably because I haven't been drinking enough water, so glugging lots today.

B bacon and egg
L tuna mayo wrap
D fish, not sure what veg probably brocolli.
S cheese crisps, if needed.

I hope you are all having a good day.

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey chick thinking about starting Atkins myself as finding it so so hard to stick to VLCD and im always starving...just so worried about eating so much high fat and cal stuff.

Anyway here to subscribe xxxxx

Missie cb just don't worry about fat or calories I basic terms if you eat sugar (carbs) your body burns sugar but if you eat fat and low carbs your body burns fat. You need to eat it for energy ! All good !!!

Hope you get over a flu fast:) keep glugging!

Missie cb just don't worry about fat or calories I basic terms if you eat sugar (carbs) your body burns sugar but if you eat fat and low carbs your body burns fat. You need to eat it for energy ! All good !!!

That's my problem keeping away from the sugar!!!!

That's why Atkins is brilliant ! Sugar cravings go !

What say it doesn't work for me? So confused gonna have a long think about it as I can't hack the vlcd anymore...let alone afford it

Why not get the book cheap on Amazon and have a read

Yeah think that sounds like a great idea actually! Wont miss the starchy carbs at all its just getting my head around all the cream and cheese and stuff I guess...when you have been told something for so long it gets imbedded if you know what i mean x

Your doing well thought hun x

Morning Sammy

How you doing today? Well done on plugging your Wed food into MFP, it really helps to show when we're on track - even though we think we might have blown it :)

Afternoon all, thanks for popping by. Atkins flu still around but not as bad as yesterday. Appitite gone, which is great and I don't feel as bloated.

B nothing, didn't get up til late
L brocolli and stilton soup...yum
D not sure yet, need to do a a shop but it will be something simple, no energy to cook.

Hope all your days are going well.

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi sammy, glad your on road to recovery - sounds like you are almost there:)

Hi all, I am back. I was quite sick with proper flu in Jan, then I totally lost the plot. I am at my heaviest ever?. Last Fri I started with a personal trainer, it is for circuit training, I am will have her for 3 days every week for 8 weeks, she has also given me a diet sheet, not too carby,but I will ignore the carby things and either up the protein or fat to keep calories about the same. I also found out that my scales weighs 5 lb light...grrrr.
The last 14 months have been very stressful.....family (my siblings, I am the only one speaking to all of them!). Had a chat with oh over the weekend and I gave decided I am just going to look out for myself for the next few months, I am off to new York at the beginning of Aug to visit DD, and I want to feel good. I haven't just been ignoring myself, also the house and garden, on the surface they look ok..but !!! So I am starting today, diet, exercise and house, I have also downloaded some mindfulness books to my kindle.

B bacon and egg
L tuna, salad and mayo
D parmesan chicken with cauliflour rice.

Sounds great and really positive. Best of luck x

Hi Sammy and welcome back - life sure can get in the way of our eating plans, eh?

Good that you're back to looking after you - and good luck for the August goal :)

Back