Love this site already!!

sharonm34

Hi all! I joined today after googling syn values and this site kept popping up!
I have started on slimming world today and weighed myself this morning and saw 13st 8lbs!!
I'm not actually going to the classes but following the diet by using books and magazines I have kept from previous failed attempts!!
I'm really really excited about it this time and feel I may get to my goal!! Think that deserves a woop woop!!
Any advice you have for me would be great!! Xxx

Hiya sharon.. i wrote exactly the same post the day i joined over a month ago now.. its amazing and the people are also amazing.. a world of knowledge is around this site

I know what you mean joe i hardly go on FB any more lol

Hi and welcome to the forum...

good luck with your weight loss

Thanks for all your replies, and yeah this is definatly the new facebook!! How do you do all the little pictures and weight loss goals at the end of your messages? x

Thanks for all your replies, and yeah this is definatly the new facebook!! How do you do all the little pictures and weight loss goals at the end of your messages? x

you just copy and paste them from web sites into your siggy on your profile.

if you go to the intro thread, the sticky section...theres a walk thorugh guide there :D

Heya,

This might help. :)

hello and welcome!!

Good luck on your weight loss journey :) x

Welcome and good luck with your weight loss.

I totally agree with you, this site is fab. :D

Back