Total Solution Loved-up's vlcd diary-onwards and downwards!

MashedBanana said:
Oh really! I shall start with walking on tread and build up gradually as the weight loss increases. Thank you. Hope you are well xxxx

Sounds like a plan :) yeah not too bad hungry and moody but otherwise ok lol

It's day 9 and still 100% so I'm giving myself a little woo hoo!:D

BUT I also found myself thinking today hmmm this is pretty easy, so I'm here to give myself a virtual slap:whoopass: take that me!

That sort of thinking is very dangerous, I must not get complacent! I am still at the very beginning of my journey, and I need need need to see it through to the end

So I'm going to try and enjoy the small victories but never take my of my end goal:)

[Hazel115"]Hi don't think we're allowed the sparkling water as it has citric acid in it, which can affect ketosis the still one is fine and then yes it does count as part of your 3 litres.
Hazel

- hazel the strawberry and kiwi sparkling water doesn't have any citric acid in its malic acid and on the water sticky it does say we can drink it. Correct me if I'm wrong?

You are doing brilliant loved up!! On to day 9 already, doesnt time fly when you are having fun!! haha

I am sure you are not getting complacent at all, you are in the zone and that is a great achievement in itself. Sometimes the hardest part of this diet is keeping your head in the right place!!

Keep up the good work and congrats on the 9lb loss!! xx

Hi mashedbanana how are you getting on? Those drinks sound fine to me if they've got malic acid instead of citric:)

Thanks so much miss mac, hope you're finding it 'easy' too:D

Hey loved-up! Thanks for that getting super paranoid about what I can't drink and what I can. But getting on well thankfully! Hope you are well xx

It's day 10:D

I know it's early days still, but am please to have got here:) I posted on Cybills diary to say that I've pinched her idea for the sparkly stars on the 100% for 100 days chart, and I LOVE sticking my little star on every night:p Hubby and I have decided that any squares that don't get a star (if I'm not 100%) will be know as the 'square of shame' hehe

I'm still feeling pretty good, really enjoying the products and not really missing food at the moment. But in case my resolve starts to weaken I need to remember how I felt when I was watching the biggest loser last night. So many stories really rang a bell with me and had me crying, but most especially the poor girl who lost her brother suddenly, because that happened to me too, two years ago:cry: He was even in the process of losing weight, but one day he just didn't wake up, it was totally unexpected:( You would think that alone would be enough to make me do something about my weight, but nope:rolleyes: I'm the biggest I've ever been. But I'm doing it now, and I feel so good that I am doing it, so I need to stay on the wagon and not let ANYTHING push me off it

This is the most important thing I can do, I try so hard to be a good mum, this will prove to myself and my family that being healthy and staying with them as long as I possibly can is my priority

Just a quick pop in tonight

Day 11, still 100%:D

I had to go to the doctors today (again, I blooming live at that place:p) and in amongst all the other stuff she was mentioning my weight quite a lot. She weighed me and I had lost a little so she was happy (last weighed before xmas:eek:), but normally I am mortified by my weight and I am ashamed and humiliated when someone mentions it.But today I didn't mind at all, I just feel so in control at the moment, and that reducing my weight to a healthy level is possible and within my grasp. I need to keep this feeling and see it through

In other news I completely forgot to have any packs today:eek: so within the last hour I have just had a bar and a doubled up chocolate shake, and o.m.g. I am so full!!! My tummy hurts is so full, what a difference 11 days make:D

Hi loved up :D
You are doing brilliantly !
Well done :D
Loving the square of shame idea, and hoping you don't have them ;)
Marge
:D

Thanks marge:D no squares of shame yet;)

I thought I'd better pop in here and update,today is day 13, I didn't post in here yesterday but it was another 100% day:) In fact I was really proud of myself yesterday,I met a friend in town and I didn't want to tell her about the diet, so I was worried about what I could order to drink. I settled on getting a pot of tea and that if I got really desperate I could just add a dash of milk, but I drank it black:D I know that probably doesn't sound like a big deal,but it is to me because a. I don't like black tea:p but b.most importantly I had the perfect 'excuse' to cheat and I didn't:) (and then we found somewhere with peppermint tea so I was very happy)

I also drove to macdonalds with my mum and then back again with all the food smelling nice in the car and I wasn't even slightly tempted:D

I was so busy though I didn't have my packs until late again, I still had all 3 but I have got to stop doing that!

I am feeling so good on this diet, I just hope it continues, it's still very early days yet so I need to keep on my guard for anything that might throw me off track. I have to do this, I need to do this and I WANT to do this

Popping back in again today;)

So another day almost done and 100%

But I did have a little wobble earlier,my husband (who is also doing exante and is losing weight ridiculously quickly:p) decided to have some chicken and green veg tonight. At first I wasn't tempted, but then I really was:cry: I was so so tempted to have a bit of chicken, especially knowing it wouldn't do too much damage. I got through it though:D I didn't give in, I just tried to accept that I wanted it,but that didn't mean I had to have it, and it worked:)

I did treat myself to a can of coke zero (it's on the allowable list of fluids so I'm not counting it as cheating:p) oooh it was so nice, felt really really naughty though!

Hello again diary:)

Although I've never kept one before, I'm finding writing in a diary really helpful.

So today is day 14, still 100%:D 2nd weigh in tomorrow morning, eek! It's actually gone really quickly, and I'm pleased I'm two weeks in, though I know there is still a long way to go

Now that I'm being good to my body by giving it proper nutrition, I'm trying to look after it a bit better in other ways (poor thing is seriously neglected:p) So I have treated myself to some lovely body scrubs, butters oils and lotions. I'm enjoying taking care of myself a bit more, and I'm hoping it might make my skin a bit happier to change with me! But I know that whatever will be will be and the only important thing is getting rid of the fat!

Have managed 3.5 litres of water today so far, and have been good and had some packs earlier in the day rather than leaving them till late, so off now to have my last one...a lovely porridge made by my lovely husband:D

You are doing excellent Loved Up :D

I found when I started Exante, that I had loads of time on my hands, so baths and moisturising helps keep me away from the fridge ;)
I also found a few weeks in, my nails got into the best condition they had ever been in, so I had lovely hands too :D

Thanks marge:) that's great about your nails, mine have always been awful so I'll keep my fingers crossed that they might get a bit better!

Today is the beginning of week 3, so I have weighed in, and.......

5lbs off this week:D I know I said I'm not too bothered by the sales, but by how well I stick to it, and that is still true. But I can't deny I am so pleased to have lost a stone in two weeks:bliss:

Onto week 3:D

Wow you're doing so great!! A true inspiration. I'm starting as soon as my order arrives. Im hoping to do just as well as you!!

Keep it up! You will do this!

Well done loved-up. What am amazing achievement, a stone in a week!!!! It's good for new starters like me to read diaries like your, they spur us on, so thanks and keep up the great work.

Claire x

Thank you truelyteen and clairebear, so lovely of you to read my diary and post:D I wish you both the very best of luck with exante, it's the best thing I've done in a long time:D

Today is day <counts on fingers> 16, still 100% so far. I cannot put into words how much I love this diet, I feel so in control and I feel like I'm in a protective bubble of ketosis. I know the hard part will come when I no longer have that bubble, so I've been thinking ahead to 'after' the diet, though it is still a long way away yet. If I'm honest I find it a bit scary to think about, but I'm hoping that planning will help a bit, I need to find a way to make this work

In other news husband is looking amazing after just two weeks:eek::rolleyes::D he says he feels much better too which is great, so I don't think he'll be on it much longer, but I'm here for the long haul!

Today is day 18, I didn't post yesterday as my heavy duty painkillers got the best of me and I had to have an early night:p but day 17 was another 100% day:D

I'm still feeling great on the diet, I went out yesterday for coffee with a friend (hence the need for the painkillers) and shopping with my older boys and I stuck to peppermint tea and water the whole time. We treated the children to a take-away last night and both resisted, husband admitted he was tempted so I was really proud of him for resisting

Which made me think, I admire husband for doing this because he just didn't have as much to lose, he could have done it an 'easier' way. Whereas for me, I almost am glad I've got to a point where I had no other options. To be honest though I have tried to lose weight before,I just didn't have a good enough reason to, I never liked my weight or how I looked but I just didn't think about it that often, it was easy to put off losing weight or make excuses. Now though, things are very different my weight is at a point where I cannot ignore it, my bmi is sky high. I HAVE to lose weight now, no choice and no excuses and I think that that is really helping me, I just have to keep remembering that

Hmmm there certainly is more time to think when you're not stuffing your face all the time:rolleyes::eek::p

Well done loved-up. You and hubby are doing really well and you have been very strong in resisting temptation.

I hope that like me, you get into the routine of eating the packs and it becomes second nature. Obviously there will be occasions where you will be eating out and if you stick to grilled fish/chicken and green vegetables, you are unlikely to come out of ketosis. I find too that taking the car means that no one bats an eyelid when my tipple is a sparkling water.

Having lost 4 stones last year and (sort of) maintained, I too am thinking about what will happen when I get to my goal which is now less than two stones away. My thoughts are that I have made all this effort to get to a more healthy weight and I NEVER want to go back. Our eating habits have really changed and I think that we will appreciate the healthy food we eat rather than the type of food that got us here in the first place. In addition, I always remember the phrase from other threads on here 'nothing tastes as good as being slim feels'.

Good luck to you in the weeks ahead - your positivity is an inspiration. Can't wait for you to post here soon saying your clothes are becoming too big.....!;)

Thanks frannie, that was a lovely post:D losing 4 stone and maintaining is a huge achievement, so well done! I hope your path to goal is nice and easy for you xxx

I'm popping back in here to remind myself of how I felt tonight, the day was going well and the husband decided to have some chicken and asked if I wanted any. I though about it, and thought some more and then decided that, yes, I would really like some and I could plan to have it and it wouldn't so much damage. I was pretty happy with that

Then I changed my mind, decided I didn't need it, and I felt so so so much happier with that decision. This is a feeling I need to remember

So day 18 100%:D

Back