LoveIt's Highs and Lows of Getting to 9st.7lb - HEY HUNNIES I'M HOME! xxxxx

Good Luck for your WI! I bet you have done well!

I'm nervous about my WI too as i know it will be bad but im excited because i havent been for the last two weeks (got a tattoo and was ill) so am excited to get back to my meeting! Hehe! xx

Haha... is your WI tonight too?? Good luck hun... I had the week b4 off and gained a lb!! Boooo... and had STS the week b4 so I've been extra good this week.

Oooo what tat did you get?? xx

Haha... is your WI tonight too?? Good luck hun... I had the week b4 off and gained a lb!! Boooo... and had STS the week b4 so I've been extra good this week.

Oooo what tat did you get?? xx

It is tonight yeah!!! fingers crossed for us both then!!!

I got 3 stars with pink inside, there's a pic somewhere in my diary, hold on, think i have it on my pc here (naughty considering i am at work lol) xx

Attachments

• ABCD0001.JPG
    ABCD0001.JPG
    389.9 KB · Views: 17
  • ABCD0002.jpg
    ABCD0002.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 15
Oh I love them... I had tat on me back when I was 18... would rather have stars though!! Thinking about getting them on my kini line..... hmmmm......
Good luck tonight too... let us know how you get on!! Fingers crossed chick! xxxxx

There gorgeous tats! funny youve put them on actually as stars is the next tattoo im having done for my birthday. I want 3 stars with colour shading on them, 1 star for me and the other two for my children.

fab tats wont show you mine lol
It needs the colour refilling due to me knocking it when it was healing grr
good luck with the weigh ins

This is so weird.... I have a few tats and I want starts next, 6, one for me, mum, dad and brothers and one off centre for my son.....

Must be significant in a weird way.... x

I know, I know!!! :D

SORRY!!!
Went out last night so not back till late and then been SOOOOOOOO busy at work today... no time to even get on MSN!! BOOO!!

So... 2lbs down..... which I know I should be pleased with, but was secretly expecting 3! Why do we give ourselves expectations??

Sorry it's taken so long to update..... so what's the new thread... Girl's with star tats?? Maybe we should all go get them done together! :)

My sister wants them too... but on her wrist.... again 5 - one for each of her little darlings and then one for her and hubby.

Def gonna get 3 stars on me kini line.... not sure what colour to shade them in though...... what do you think??

I do like Emma's pink, I have blue shading on my other tat but that has faded a bit... might get it re-filled when I get stars done..... maybe a gold shading???

Anyway.. I'm off to my friends for drinks ... I've been sooo good... was meant to be going weatherspoons for their beer n curry night but it's 21 points!!! So I've made a vege curry and brown rice and I'm going to meet them in pub once I've had my dinner... I'm hoping they will have already eaten theirs!!

Only had 4.5pts so far (marmite bagel), got 3pts with rice and then 7.5pts for bottle of vino! So 15pts today! And no exercise... no exercise now untill Tuesday... test to see if it makes a difference to my loss or not! (As per the fat lahoozer Lou's advise!) :)

Hope everyone had a good Thursday... wooohoooo it's Friday tomorrow!! xxxxx

fab tats wont show you mine lol
It needs the colour refilling due to me knocking it when it was healing grr
good luck with the weigh ins

I went to see if mine needed a touch up last night but the tattooist said mine had healed perfectly :D

About a week ago it was so itchy though and i was worried i had scratched a bit of the ink out!! Only had it done two weeks ago aswell!

2lbs is great hun, well done!!!!

And the gold sounds fab!!! you could always get the tattooist to advise you what will look nice but gold sounds lovely!!

Good idea about eating first!!! Well done for resisting!

TGIF! Cant wait to relax for the weekend and sit in a cool room instead of a stuffy office!!!

Oh and i'm off to a "pool party" tonight with my family so that should be fun!

Have a lovely night tonight!!xxx

Only had 4.5pts so far (marmite bagel), got 3pts with rice and then 7.5pts for bottle of vino! So 15pts today! And no exercise... no exercise now untill Tuesday... test to see if it makes a difference to my loss or not! (As per the fat lahoozer Lou's advise!) :)

Cheers! :D I think a week with no ex will make a lot of difference. x

i found some fabby star tattoos on the net last night! and im thinking id like some on my foot! :D ... i was gonna have a lizard but nope stars im thinking lol
Hope your having a great weekend :)

Hey Candace, Just arrived back on MMs recently been catching up on everyones diaries and discoverd yours,,, we have lots in common I think, I love running and weight training too, and have had the same struggle with not losing weight despite large amounts of excercise.

I have done 3 5k this year and have a couple 10k arranged for later this year, and I hope to be picked for the 2009 London marathon. *fingers crossed*

Look forward to chatting to you,,,,and well done on your loss so far thats fab chick!!!!xx

Oi LoveIt - where the hell you hiding chica??? Gonna text u in a bit and find out where u're at! grrr monkey. x

Back