LoveIt's Highs and Lows of Getting to 9st.7lb - HEY HUNNIES I'M HOME! xxxxx

Hey my lovelies... I've been EXTRA good! Even just had teh 1 glass of wine the weekend can you believe it??
AND I only overspent by 4 poionts the whole weekend (and I wasn't inc my bonus points!!) so........ hada sneak on scales at lunch time in gym and they said 72.5kg - and it's been 73 for yonks on them so I'm hoping and praying that we WILL see a loss this week!

Find out Wednesday anyway...... fingers crossed lovely ladies! xxxxx

grrrr.... just worked out 72.5kgs - 11.5 so only back to week 1 again when I lost 6lbs!! Oh Man...........

Wait and see hun - u never know! WW scales are always different!!!!!x

here's wishing chick!!
oh and that tuna salad.... just turned into a glass of wine!! :) haha. xx

Awwwww - thats ur dinner is it? LOL!!! U home now chica? x

Hey girlies... well I swapped my wine for 2 malibus... saving myself 2 points!!
So when I got home I had a cuppa tea and Mr. Kipling Delightful Choc cake slice (amazing choc brownie look-a-like) for only 1.5 points!!!!! So even saved meself half a point! :)

And yep Lou - it was dinner..... but didnt finish lunch until 5 so wasn't hungry at all.

Then this morning at 7:30 A.M girls - I was spinning..... and the gym scales said..... drum roll please........... 70.5kg!!! 11st1!!!!!

But, I wouldn't want to get too excited just yet as ..........
1 - WW scales different
2 - i didnt have dinner night b4 so gonna be lighter
3 - i always go worst case scenario as I hate teh disappointment on a Wednesday night! :)

BUT that would mean a loss of 4lbs this week......... WTF?! After a STS and then a gain I REALLY need to lose more than 2lbs this week...

Now listen up girls....... I need y'all to pray...... get on your knees and start singing to the lord for me!!!!! Lol!

Motivation.... off to New Look to get a new kini for hols in 3weeks and 3 days!! Hmmm... buy the size 12 and bulge or size 14 and feel good....oh and leave room for the chips and beer by the poolside at lunch! ha Love it!!!!!

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Mwah!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks chick... it was first thing in a.m so not really expecting 4lbs but I'm praying for it!

Just had big salad for lunch so gonna look like a bloater trying the kini on but I'll close my eyes and imagine that slimmer bod I'm gonna have in 3 weeks! :) Lol. xx

Will be keeping everything crossed for your wi :)

Oooooh kini eh? I've not worn one of them since pre-baby! I look like a haggis. x

My body would eat a bikini if I put it on me!!! 'I don't know what you're wearing love but it needs ironing' ;)
Best of luck for weigh in Candacex

Right, race is well and truely on - better eat rice cakes all day before weigh in lovely! ;) x x x x

oooo good luck for w.i ! :) .... Hope you get the loss your thinking hun! ... im not religious but ill have a lil word if you think it will help LOL ..
xxx

Oh man... the competition is too much!! Rice cakes... actually have Ryvita and Dairylea... man I need coffee I m HANGING!

So very nrevous about tonight... even more so after Lou's amazing loss!

Fingers crossed!

Oh and new kini very nearly didnt happen..... it looked gross but I need a tan on holiday and no-ones gonna know me in Crete! My cellulite was GLOWING white! I look hideous!

I think too many years of yo-yo dieting has finally caught up with my body and even though I'm gymming my arse off, NOTHING is toning up.... it's all wobbly and disgusting! I could have cried! xxxxx

Onwards and downwards though girls.... oh and toned!!! xxxxx

Hun - stick at it. Give it few more weeks and u will see a difference. Once I get to 14lbs I am gonna start moving more.....I know when I do physical stuff it slows right down....so wanna shift some first! YOU will have a skinny tight butt by xmas!!!! x x x x x

Thanks chick...... I know it slows it down... my boyf reckons it'll all happen one night and I'll wake up skinny!! :)
It better be showing results by holiday... 3 weeks 2 days!! :) xx

Good Luck for your WI! I bet you have done well!

I'm nervous about my WI too as i know it will be bad but im excited because i havent been for the last two weeks (got a tattoo and was ill) so am excited to get back to my meeting! Hehe! xx

Back