Loving my 5th week result!

Sophs I think you'll look good at a size 16.. you are 6'2. I wish I had that height. I'd love to be 5'8..

resist the scales.. well i can't talk I weighed myself knowing my TOM is coming and was 2 pounds heavier :( silly me.. so I'm not getting on the scale until next week when TOM has gone.. that's what I get for getting on the scale when i know that there's no way I've gained weight and it was TOM...

I always wanted to be about 5ft11. That is tall for a woman, I know. But it would make me stand out a little less. Now I accept my height a lot more.

I have not been size 16 since I was about 15. So, I shall suck it and see when I finally get there lol

Stunning is the word sophs. :D

Sophs I think you will get to a size 16. the way you are losing weight and inches, you'll get there.. just send photos when you do..

Thank you Jim and More. You two are so lovely to me. Helps my motivation no end!:)

And, I will be posting my slim pics all over the internet lol

I weighed in with my GP this morning for my reductil review. I had lost another 3kg in two weeks. That's 6.6lbs :)...So (even though my official weigh day is fridays - I do thurs on reductil day lol), deducting my 3lbs loss last week, I have lost (easier to say) 3.5lbs this week :)

I am very happy!

I'm so pleased for you love, well done Sophs.

Hey, you deserve it love.

aaawww :) you are a sweetie!:)

way to go sophs.. good for you.. my weigh in is sometime next week after TOM has left.. I hope I have a good result as you...

Thank you More!! You will do!!

Sophs you are shrinking among my eyes :) like I said you'll be a size 16 for sure and maybe a 14...

I think my feet have lost weight!lol...Usually I have to fight to get my wellies off after gardening on our allotment. Today they just slipped off!lol

It feels noce now some clothes are getting looser. I am enjoying this!

lol shrinking feet it's possible.. keep up the good work.. I'm still with TOM and this morning I had a small handful of rice flakes low fat and 2 tablespoons of yogurt not sure how many calories or carbs I needed it.. I dont think it will do they much damage..

I don't think my feet have changes, I'm still an 11 but I did have to have two links taken out of my watch strap when I moved in to maint.

Oh and I'm a size 18 neck instead of a 20. :)

I don't think my feet have gone down a size lol...They are still a size 10! I think they have slimmed, because I can see veins where I used to see just smooth skin lol

LOL, that's good love.

Its amazing to see your body change before your eyes as you lose weight, isnt it? I sometimes look at my hips and etc and see the definition and the shape and it makes me even more determined...

Back