Low self-esteem Fatty to slim Confident women ( i hope)

Good luck for weigh in hunni, I know you will have done great!!! Xxx

U will do well hun same as always, gd luck and let us know how u do!!!

Soooo i have lost another 2.5lbs and i am actually thrilled cos if i look at my total in less than 2 months its amazing =D This morning i tried on a work shirt that was sooo tight like cling film around my body it is now loose =D Its now the first time i actually feel i have lost weight..... rather a few cm 9 off my belly!! Funny the day i have my lowest loss i actually feel the loss LOL very positive and motivated by this =) Im almost in the 16's!!! Thats just crazy hee hee.

Oh and i started on a BMI of 42.6 its now 36.7 so going down rather nice too =)

well done, a loss is a loss and given the HUGE ones uv been having ur body has to slow down at one point n recoup, lets hope its a off week for u and ur back onto the big ones next week!!

Thank-you =D Yeah im not down hearted at all about this its normal to have the odd slow week if it had to stay like that for a few weeks then i might get a bit down lol but happy enough with that loss =D

Woohoo well done chick u are doing amazing u must be feeling great!!!!

Thanks guys =D Must say i am feeling very good so far this week its like i feel taller or something ha ha ha i have started to notice my own loss now and its making me feel amazing even tho i have a long way to go still will be good if this feeling lasts i feel on top of the world =D
Have noticed major shrinkage on my chest and i am mow thinking im going to be left with little sacks of saggy skin =( Its always in the back of my head even though i should not worry about it now i have a constant fear of being left all saggy i cud cope with saggy skin on my bust if it came to that as i have no plan to walk topless hee hee but id be very upset if i have very saggy tummy and arms =( i have had to face i will probably most defo have some saggy skin as i wana lose 9 stone but im hoping and praying its not awefull looking.

I have drank sooooooo much water today i could not get enough wish it was like that every day even tho i did go to the loo about 100 times hee hee =) Today at work i was there for the bakery delivery the freshly baked bread spelt sooooo good i turned into one of those cartoon characters that floats in the air =D And i had to cook off the hams today i usually dont care for ham but today the spell of the ham and the mustard was like heaven i swear i have a super sense of smell now days ha ha ha

Aw.... fresh bread.... ham.... mustard.... *drool*

I'm the same, I can smell everything! I came home from work tonight about 7pm and I could tell my OH had cooked pies before he left for work at 12noon! lol!

Ha ha ha sooo glad its not just me then getting super smelling senses must be a diet thing =D As long as all i do is have a good sniff all is good LOL

I'm the same with super smell powers went into my mum house tonight and straight away I said you eaten spag bol I could just taste it ha ! They had eaten it few hours before I arrived ha ha xx

Ha ha ha ha now im really convinced its a diet thing LOL =D

OH OH OH just realised today is kind of a little mile stone for me been 100% on SS for 50 DAYS no cheats!!! WOO HOO GO ME =D ha ha ha sorry to be tooting my own horn but im dam proud of that!!!

Yolande said:
OH OH OH just realised today is kind of a little mile stone for me been 100% on SS for 50 DAYS no cheats!!! WOO HOO GO ME =D ha ha ha sorry to be tooting my own horn but im dam proud of that!!!

U should be proud well done that's fab!!!!

Back