Low self-esteem Fatty to slim Confident women ( i hope)

Loved your bus story! it's very similar to how I discovered that my boyfriend had window cleaners, I'd just gotten out of the shower and was moisturizing and boom, there's a window cleaner...I was like "crap crap crap" so I ran into the living room boom, there's another one...ended up back in the bathroom in stitches.

Awww! I'm gutted your CDC isn't here! you're my Monday weigh in buddy, when I get back from mine the first thing I do is go check how you did!

I think I may have to copy you with the slim into clothing item, how much were the shorts? I'm not sure, I really want to slim into a hollister dress but at the same time I'm worried that I may never actually be that size, you know? like I might reach a point when my body has given pretty much everything, or that once I loose weight maybe my proportions won't be right for it.

Ha ha ha ha ok your story is way more embarrassing than mine LOL :D
Well i think its just for this week its going to be on a tueday and back to monday next week, i woke up now thinking yay wi day then remembered its not :p
Thats why i thought i was being crazy buying the shorts cos what if i dont ever fit in them but thats why its good i bought them cos i want to get in them its like a target for myself, its a size 12 not a petite tiny size 12 just a normal 12 so im going to get in them and wearing those shorts will be my after photo :D They only cost me £15 so i didnt splash out. Good luck for your wi today, i stillwana hear how ja done :p

Yolande, you will be in those shorts before you know it !
Your so dedicated and such a inspiration :)

Thanks you always say such encouraging things :D I will be posting my after photo in those shorts hee hee and you are just as dedicated x

Yolande, just catching up after messing around myself. You are doing sooooo amazingly well!! Well done you deserve this!!

Yolande, just catching up after messing around myself. You are doing sooooo amazingly well!! Well done you deserve this!!

Aaaw thanks alot :D I still cant quite believe how much will power i actually have, my head is just really into this i think. You may have messed around as you say but main thing is you are trying again.. best of luck :)

Haha just came on to check how wi went and remembered yours is Tuesday, mines a day early this week I bet I forget!!!

ha ha ha dont forget yours especially if its a day early ha ha ha im kinda bumbed out it wasnt today only cos i live for my bar every day and i stupidly only bought 7 last monday even tho she told me my next wi wud be the tues... so no bar today im devestated, im a girl who LOVES her bars LOL =D

2lbs!

I think I may do something similar, may pick a pair of shorts up from Primark. The weather today was very motivating! so hot and lovely so I wanted to wear shorts and a vest and feel comfortable!
We will be, soon!

2lbs!

I think I may do something similar, may pick a pair of shorts up from Primark. The weather today was very motivating! so hot and lovely so I wanted to wear shorts and a vest and feel comfortable!
We will be, soon!

Well done chick :D You are so right the weather tody was amazing nd motivating i wanted more than anything to be in shorts and a vest top soaking up the rays... SOON FOR SURE :cool:

Had WI number 11 today and i have lost 7lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant actually believe it thats now 4stone 3lbs in 11 weeks!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOO =D I am a very very very very happy girl right now AND im in the 15's YAY!!!
Also tried the peanut bar today YUMMY dont know why i waited so long to try it mmmmmmmmm

You are amazing girl what another great loss and Omg the 15s u have soooo over taken me lol fab well done bet u mega pleased hey!!!

OMG Yolande 7lbs! That is AY-May-ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG! WOW lady you're snapping at my heels! You'll overtake me next week!

I'm so going to go to primarni tomorrow. I'm going to find a really pretty "something" and see what size i fancy it in.... I'm thinking maybe a 16 or a 14 if I'm brave...... Eeeeeek! :) Determined to do it!

Well done lady!

What a wonderful loss - soooo great! It's wonderful seeing your progress which is really rapid - you only just posted being in the 16s and here you are in the 15s! Woo hoo! Way to go girl! :happy096:

Wow that's amazing! Congrats :) you'll be in those shorts in no time x

Ok so something amazing happened today.... i looked in the mirror and i FINALLY had that moment where i looked different i can actually see the difference now i am seeing cheeck bones and a jaw line, collar bones and my belly is actually loads smaller woop woop it only took me losing over 4stone to finally see it LOL my silly head has finally caught up YES. I honestly cant remember when last i felt good about myself.

Hehe finally your brain has caught up!! Fantastic hun u are doing brilliantly!!!!

Seen one of my male friends i have not seen for a while and the first thing he said was oh my word your boobs are gone LOL typical bloody male hey =) It did get me thinking that i shud probably buy some new bra's the one thing i hate shopping for but maybe now that they shrinking it will be a more enjoyable experience.. i get to eat actuall real food on monday and im in no way looking forward to it, if we did not have to do a week of 810 after 12 weeks on ss i cud actually happily stay on ss for another 12 weeks but i want to do this right and it will be practise for me when i am maintaining i think i have proven to myself i have strong will power i just need to trust myself =D
Hope everyone has a fab weekend x

It's interesting. Here in the Netherlands my CDC tells me to do ss for 3 weeks and then have an "eat week" - which is essentially ss+ (2 cd products and a small 300cal or less lo-carb meal). I wonder why it's different here than in the UK?

Have fun going bra shopping! :)

Oh that is very strange here its 12 weeks maximum we can do ss then we have to do a week of 810 then can go back to doing ss.. i also wonder why its different....

Can u not do 810 by having an extra product and 1 pint of skimmed milk instead of introducing food? Ooh I went bra shopping today it is much better when u have more of a choice! Love the guy comment about your boobs lol typical hey!!

I wud do that step but i really hate milk and never drink it i wud not be able to get a pint down so im gona have to trust myself with food i have proven i have will power so i will not be messing up all my hard work NO WAYS!! I just wondr how it will feel to eat.. will i feel ill at first i mean its been 12 weeks of nothing ha ha oh all i cud do when he said that was laugh my ass off its was so funny the girls at work were all in stitches too =D Im hoping im going to start enjoying bra shopping cos i really detest it but only cos i never found any nice ones in my size so i guess being a smaller size means more variety and i can actually buy the pretty ones =D

Back