Low self-esteem Fatty to slim Confident women ( i hope)

Thanks guys =) Aysha im trying to think positive but i really think its gona be a gain AGAIN gah depending on how accurate boots scales are keep thinking what if they make me lighter than my cdc scale then its gona be bad ha ha but hopefully by next weeks wi everything will be back to normal and i can carry on with the losses.. as much as i am dreading a root canal i cant wait for it to get sorted out =/
Annie i think that doing the higher steps on CD are harder than doing ss just because you might over do it on portion sizes ,have more options and think il just have a bit more of this so on and so on... BUT you have a great incentive to keep to the plan a bouncy bundle of joy and im sure thats gona keep you to plan. Its prob much safer for you to conceive on a higher plan which is why ur doc adviced it for you and you have 2 weeks before you step up to it so just keep building yourself up for it.

Thanks Yolande, you,always make such supportive posts! Have got the cookbook to keep me on the straight & narrow. Hoping it won't be a problem because I can plan in advance exactly what I have. Am sneaking very excited to have tomatoes! It's just the rate of loss that bothers me, but at least I can up the exercise. My legs are getting quite baggy so it's needed!

Thanks Yolande, you,always make such supportive posts! Have got the cookbook to keep me on the straight & narrow. Hoping it won't be a problem because I can plan in advance exactly what I have. Am sneaking very excited to have tomatoes! It's just the rate of loss that bothers me, but at least I can up the exercise. My legs are getting quite baggy so it's needed!

I think planning what ja gona have is gona make all the difference and the loss might be slower than ss but you are still gona be losing and like you say you can up the exercise, thats defo what im going to be doing more of when i step up =D

Sooooo after my blip and being on antibiotics i still lost 2.5lbs i cant explain how happy i am with that absolutely chuffed to bits =D Did think i wud of lost more without the blip but its done and behind me and im soooo soooo sooo happy me being stupid did not set me back or undo any of my hard work =D

Yay yolande I am so happy for u that is fab well done xxxx how are u feeling?

Thanks =) Im feeling good today but will be very glad on friday when i dont have to take these bloody pills anymore im not getting sick when taking them anymore but my stomach does feel a bit hard and a little pain but think maybe its due to me having 2 bars a day ,think from friday im gona have a few days with no bars.
I told my cdc i was dreading wi cos i fell off the wagon she was so nice and said i have been doing so well and i have been so hard on myself for a blip she did say dont take advantage of the fact that i still lost when coming off plan cos it wont happen every time i told her there is NO WAY im coming off plan again i felt to horrible and it wasnt that great guess im not that girl anymore that needs to eat for comfort told her i was glad in a way i cheated cos it made me realise that and i always felt i was missing it but im not so for me that is one HUGE break through! And i have 3st11lb to lose till goal which is nothing if ja think at the start is was 9 stone to lose.. im sooo close to me goal i can feel those tiny size 12 shorts on me hee hee =D I also threw out all my size 18s as nothing fits and i have no intention to be that size again and dam it felt good!! Im going to visit my mum end of sept she has not seen me since christmas so i would really like to be done with cd by then and see her little face light up when she see's the new me =D

Yolande you nearly made me cry! She's going to be soooo proud of you! You'll be done by then I have total faith. You're a cd machine!

Ha ha ha she knows im doing cd but has not seen me she is my biggest supporter i think im most excited about her reaction than any one elses ,my journey on this started with me in floods of tears to her about how unhappy i was with my weight it was the first time i said it out loud to anyone.. i am very much a mommy's girl hee hee =D

Yolande - great news - another loss this week and back in the 14s! You are so going to make it to goal - and soon! I just love chucking out fat clothes. Just bought some size 16 jeans for now and size 14 for later. CDC said take back the 16s and get some 12s! She obviously has faith. Have you thrown out all your big clothes? I have held on to a few but not sure if that's a good or bad thing.
Here's to another week (I have a wednesday weigh in too)...

Yes i am sooo happy and im staying in the 14's only gona go down now ha ha ha I have thrown it all out apart from 1 thing to remind me of the size i dont wana be but when i get to goal i shall throw them out to =D Does it not just feel fab to buy smaller clothes?? i wanted to flash the hangers around proudly showing a size 16 finally not been that size since i was 18!! Yip here is to another week and hopefully a good result for both of us on wednesday =D

Woo hoo!!! I knew your weigh-in would go well! :) You're our poster child for success! My goodness, you're 2/3 of the way there and are doing so well the last bit should be a bit of a doddle. Good for you!!!

I'm close to switching to the next size down, but am holding off til I really, really need to switch. Then I'll go through my closet and pull out all the clothes that are too big. It will be great to get rid of it, but I feel kind of sad as well, as I have some (just a few) pieces that I really like...but they will just be way too big. Figure I will take photos or write a list so when I do go clothes shopping I can replace a couple of well-loved items. Tho' I suspect the style of clothes I will like and go for will be quite different from what I have been buying... ah well, it will be a new experience. Just like you - size 16 again! At the rate you're going, you will go back to sizes you were when you were just a young teenager - but now with a wicked adult sense of fashion! :)

Hee hee thanks Tizzy i have got all these images of things in my head that i wana wear when im at goal and day dreaming about it sooo helps me =D I hate all my clothes so wont miss anything so im looking forward to falling in love with clothes and having favourite things =)

I had my dental treatmeant today man did it hurt my mouth was stretched to pieces but no more pain and no more antibiotics YAY so no more moaning hee hee i can just get back to doing my ss 100% again am i insane that it makes me happy to be abble to ss ha ha ha i have the daY off tomoz and im soo hoping the sun comes out cos im really feeling like doing a good hike AND im also going to take my first photo of myself since starting cd this weekend sometime and if i can figure out how i will share them on here =D I look at everyone elses pics and i can see a huge difference so im hoping i see the same for myself hee hee

Hope the weather turns good - it has gone cold and wet here! I was wondering recently when we'd see updated photos from you - after all the weight you've lost the difference must be quite remarkable! Even if you just updated your avatar with a more recent pic of your face, I'll bet the loss is noticeable there too - more prominent cheekbones and jawline!

Work that camera and let us see the new (tho' still in process) you! :)

Ok i have done it i have put some pics in an album eek my before pics are VERY bad i do warn you in advance =/ i went to view my pics to make sure i put them up right and they took up my whole screen dunno why they are soo big on here hope you guys can view them ok but i finally seen the huge difference in myself almost like a new person =D hope everyone is having a good weekend x

Yolande your Face looks amazing can't see the album till I am on comp but your avatar is amazing such a huge difference and u is stunning :)

Aaw thanks so much i think it was a good idea to take the pics its really true you can tell the difference like major compared to looking in a mirror =D Its given me such a motivation boost x

Back