Lozza's Exante Diary: The Last Stone!!

Eat the cake, start diet again tomorrow. That would be my attitude ;).
Your temporary gain has scared me so much I don't think I'm going to WI tomorrow now!!!!! You'll have that off again in a few days though I reckon missy - especially as it's TOTM. Oh it's so hard when you've been so naughty isn't it?? I just want FOOD today :( xx

Me too big time ... water (gulp gulp) boring!! x

Woop! I'll be there to congratulate you on your first stone off miss skinny! Haha well I woke up this morning with good intentions. :eek: But as they say, tomorrow's another day. :)

Thats nice thanks .. has the cake all gone? lol x

Thats nice thanks .. has the cake all gone? lol x

Well I reckon I had like a quarter of the whole cake lol! It's not a huge full size one it's the smaller ones you get from sainsburys. I've managed to spare myself the extra calories by giving some away to some friends. There's still a little left but I'm so full and sickly that chocolate is the last thing I want! I'm pretty proud of myself though as the old me would've obliterated that remaining chunk in no time at all. :p

Me too big time ... water (gulp gulp) boring!! x

I found adding cambridge diet water flavourings really helped me deal with the blandness of drinking water! I always got my 3-4L with no effort at all because it was like juice. So why not give your local CD counselor a call?

Rebirth_Lozza said:
I found adding cambridge diet water flavourings really helped me deal with the blandness of drinking water! I always got my 3-4L with no effort at all because it was like juice. So why not give your local CD counselor a call?

Check out Exante's website the new boxes and water flavourings are on sale :) 3 flavours orange, peach and blackcurrant!!! Yummy!

Eat the cake, start diet again tomorrow. That would be my attitude ;).
Your temporary gain has scared me so much I don't think I'm going to WI tomorrow now!!!!! You'll have that off again in a few days though I reckon missy - especially as it's TOTM. Oh it's so hard when you've been so naughty isn't it?? I just want FOOD today :( xx

I gave a lot of the cake away actually haha! :p Awww there's no need to be scared! Your weight is there whether you look at the scales or not so better to fess up to it now. I think it's always best to WI at the end of your bad weeks, as well as your good weeks. That way when you're stuck or hit a plateau with your weight loss you can reflect back to the past weeks to try and deduce where you went wrong to give you a gain, or what you did really well in other weeks to give you a massive loss! It's all a learning curve. So find your courage Jubbly and WI tomorrow. Whatever you get, just take it as a lesson learnt for next time. xxxxx

Check out Exante's website the new boxes and water flavourings are on sale :) 3 flavours orange, peach and blackcurrant!!! Yummy!

Oh are they? Hurrah! Peach definitely sounds like something worth trying.:D

Well I reckon I had like a quarter of the whole cake lol! It's not a huge full size one it's the smaller ones you get from sainsburys. I've managed to spare myself the extra calories by giving some away to some friends. There's still a little left but I'm so full and sickly that chocolate is the last thing I want! I'm pretty proud of myself though as the old me would've obliterated that remaining chunk in no time at all. :p

Well done you .... hope your day will be good today too! x

Week 6 Day 3

Hi Jubbs! Noooo the restart has been horrendous LOL! Sorry I've been off a couple of days everyone! But now I can catch you in the past few day's events.

Thursday - post exam bar crawl
Did I really think I was going to get away with exante at a bar crawl? Was I so gullible to believe I would survive the night? Obviously yes! The bar crawl was AWESOME! It was movie themed so characters like the dalmations, avatar, black swan, willy wonka, a poke ball, the joker, batman, power rangers, xena warrior princess and jack sparrow were among the astute guests that night. :) Has anyone here watched Cool Runnings? A few mates and I dressed up as the bobsled team and coach Irv haha! I think I was OK though, only a couple of ciders and lots of diet coke. If only I stopped, then maybe I could have averted the chicken tikka lahori curry and pweshawri naan with poppadoms and mango chutney. :drool: I'm such a bad girl teehee!

Yesterday I was hungover in typical student fashion and so stayed in bed until 5 in the afternoon(!!!). Was about to have my first shake of the day when I get this phonecall. I've been crushing hard on a guy I met in February :character00100: A sweet, tall Colombian :D Anyway, he asked me out for drinks and like f*** I was going to say no because of exante! In the end I had 2 ciders and 3 slices of dominos pizza slices. Going out with him was absolutely worth breaking the diet anyday. :p I had such a great time I'm still gushing! :giggle:

So now today is a new day and so far so good! No distractions...YET! I need to start drinking more water though. I'll know I'm doing well when I have to keep going to the toilet every 5 mins! :D

Someone asked if they could see the dress I wore on my bday. I didn't take any pictures on the day but I did just whip the dress on to show you anyway. Definitely something I'm going to be wearing frequently and often! It's a black one-shoulder dress from Warehouse.

xxx

Hey foxy lady, nice pic (this dress has to be a 10?? 12 max?? You skinny thing!!).

And sounds like the date was well worth breaking the diet for ;). It must be really difficult dieting whilst at uni - all I ever ate there was KFC, pizza, pasta and pints of snakebite and black and cheap red wine. Topped off with Berkley Menthols. Classy.

Good that you're back on it today but that curry sounds super-delish....!! xx

Hey foxy lady, nice pic (this dress has to be a 10?? 12 max?? You skinny thing!!).

And sounds like the date was well worth breaking the diet for ;). It must be really difficult dieting whilst at uni - all I ever ate there was KFC, pizza, pasta and pints of snakebite and black and cheap red wine. Topped off with Berkley Menthols. Classy.

Good that you're back on it today but that curry sounds super-delish....!! xx

Tell me about it. :( I'm just surrounded by temptation everyday! The dress is a size 12 yes. :) If it was a size 10 I wouldn't still be here haha! How's the Taco anyway Jubbs? He is mighty cute if I do say so myself. ;)

Great picture .... you look amazing and honestly dont look like you need to lose weight! Are your scales right! xx

Great picture .... you look amazing and honestly dont look like you need to lose weight! Are your scales right! xx

Thank you skinny! Yes, those evil scales do not lie. :( I still have a sort of tummy and jiggly legs, but they are not awful. :eek: I still want to just go for it and lose that last stone!! And I'm still looking to get my waist size out of the 30's. Only then can I lay this diet to rest. Although the way I've behaved today, you wouldn't think I just said that! :eek::eek: I swapped my third shake today for a few mini millie's cookies and a millie cookie whip (heavenly, seriously go try it - post diet of course! ;)) It seems I have been going down the dangerous path of the "a calorie is a calorie, so swapping a 200kcal shake for a 200kcal cookie won't change anything" theory!! It's really getting out of hand. This is really too much of an extended bday week than anyone else would allow LOL! :rolleyes:

Honestly you do look amazing .... but underneath you know your own body!! Right come on you can do this. The last hurdle its probably one of the hardest bits but so so worth it. Just think of your fantastic holiday and how gorgeous you will look. Its well worth it. I can't remember when you are going but think of that and hopefully your WI days to give you back your motive!! xx :D

Honestly you do look amazing .... but underneath you know your own body!! Right come on you can do this. The last hurdle its probably one of the hardest bits but so so worth it. Just think of your fantastic holiday and how gorgeous you will look. Its well worth it. I can't remember when you are going but think of that and hopefully your WI days to give you back your motive!! xx :D

Thanks hun. :) On my birthday my friend say me and said I was hot, then a little later on "Gosh, I can't stop looking at you you're so gorgeous!". As you can imagine I felt over the moon. :D I go on holiday in september so I still have a fair amount of time left. Thanks for the pep talk too! Today I'm determined to have my first 100% TS/WS day in ages haha! I can do this!

Week 6 Day 6

Has anyone heard of the gym called "Curves"? It is a women-only gym without mirrors that puts you through 30 mins of cardio and strength training and promises that you can burn up to 500 kcal in that time. I heard about it in an article in Cosmopolitan magazine about a woman who lost a load of weight for her bikini holiday and she did look fab!

Now I've been a regular-gym user in the past where I incorporated both cardio and strength training and to complete my work out it took 1.5-2 hours! (Cardio was 20 mins alone!) So I'm a bit skeptical about how I'm going to get a sufficient work out in such a short space of time but I've signed up for my free induction week starting the 17th June so watch this space guys as I'll be logging in my wondrous gym tales! :D

It wasn't the short time that encouraged me to sign up anyway, but the fact that it is a womens-only gym. When I went to the gym before I was very intimidated by the guys there because I wanted to use the weights but they hung around them in groups like a pack of wolves:rolleyes:! Not to mention I was the only woman to tread that part of the gym while all the other ladies shared gossip and whatnot on the treadmills.

Anywhoooooo 17th June is D-day! I'm looking quite forward to it to be honest as I can't wait to feel stronger and more toned again! In the meanwhile I may go for a few jogs just to help ease myself into the exercise routine. :)

In the meantime, I need to look for a job over the summer (that overdraft is not going to pay itself! :wave_cry:) so I shall be cracking on with that today!

Lozza xxx

One of the ladies on here uses curves I think its Marge and she also does the shred. Hopefully she will see your post or maybe checkout her post. Hope this helps!! Sounds good though I think I may take a look myself and see if there are any Curves in the area! Look forward to hearing about your first sessions x

One of the ladies on here uses curves I think its Marge and she also does the shred. Hopefully she will see your post or maybe checkout her post. Hope this helps!! Sounds good though I think I may take a look myself and see if there are any Curves in the area! Look forward to hearing about your first sessions x

Yeah it does sound good! I talked to the lady and she was very kind and reassuring. 9 days until I start. :( Goodbye lazy stay-in-bed-all-day lifestyle.

In other news, I have 2 job interviews coming up, whoop! :D

Back