LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

Get you, you skinny minny! Well done :)

Tell your son if people are rude to him to pack their drink with ice! It's what I do ;)

He was on Big Mac duty for the whole of his shift. Became quite an expert by all accounts and seemed to enjoy it. I am actually quite impressed by Mc D's pay and benefits for a 16yr old.

Congrats getting into a size 8 skinny jean, I'm jealous... lol ;). The chow mein sounds lovely, how many pts in it, maybe might try.

Get me with my multi-quoting (thanks to whoever put in emmas diary how to do it easily)

The veg chow mein would be about 5 (according to the oracle, Sandy.)

Tonight had 3/4 portion chop suey with a few noodles, about 10 prawn crackers but no rice or chips.... had 12pts to play with - now totally stuffed and assuming I have used them all.....hoping I have not gone over.

I really do think "New Look" have generous sizes - but its such an ego boost.

I have decided that I love the feeling of slipping into smaller jeans much more than the taste of sugar/starch/chocolate - not to say that I'm cured....I just hope I can remember this feeling when facing big temptations.

Rosie xx

New Look do NOT have generous sizes.. i just fitted into size 18 trousers from there.. do not burst my bubble! LOL :p :D

congrats.. you must feel absolutely amazing :D i hope you accessorized correctly.. they have some lovely jewellery / scarves / bags in there atm too :D

oooops....sorry - just the size 8's are generous :eek:

I reckon that because I am a midget, they are actually hipsters jeans (therefore bigger) but actually fit my waist (if that makes sense!!!)

Still chuffed though and really want to wear the label on the outside. :D

I am amazed though because I seem to be losing more size than weight...not complaining though

No accessories, Rach. I need someone to shop for me - I am hopeless. I know the importance of accessorising but just don't seem to pull it off

Rosie x

I can help you accessorize :D but first i just need to know your colours (hair / eyes / skin tone) then i can be off and away!

Stopped in the TU section tonight on the way out of work.. soooooo much nice jewellery! :D

Must sort out getting a pic on here really. Want a nice one though. Its been so long since I have been prepared to get photographed.

Hair colour: Mid/Dark brown (from a bottle of course - number 118a I think from Clairol if you can be bothered to look - very near my natural colour)

Eyes: Bluey grey

Skin tone: pale and interesting (typically celtic combo of dark hair and pale skin)

hope that helps create enough of an image

R xx

size 8...........soooo jealous well done hunni xxx

Brown textured trousers - Trousers & shorts - Just Arrived - Dorothy Perkins

Brown mohair wrap cardigan - Cardigans - Knitwear - Dorothy Perkins

Chocolate side zip shoes - High shoes - Shoes & Boots - Dorothy Perkins (these look really nice.. seen em in shop! :D)

Woodland Trust charm bracelet - Bracelets - Jewellery - Dorothy Perkins

..not seen any amazing earrings / necklaces yet.. though with that top you would want something quite long.. not long long but middly if you get my very scientific way of explaining LOL :D

How did you do that so quickly?

Do you have outfits already picked out against a photfit i.d of all of us?????

You are really very talented you know. I think you are wasted in that ASDA - get yourself down to Debenhams or somewhere they have personal shoppers and get them to sign you up

Rosie xx

i only managed that so quickly because i have the same hair and eyes and would pick the same things for myself :) i'm experimenting with new colours atm so some of it does look good some doesnt but I'm the queen of all things neutral / autumn :D

I mean size 8 jeans and they were a lovely fit....had to buy them just because I could !!!!!

:wow::wow::wow:

Congratulations and well done that is brilliant!!!:bliss::bliss::bliss:

Love Mini xxx

i only managed that so quickly because i have the same hair and eyes and would pick the same things for myself :) i'm experimenting with new colours atm so some of it does look good some doesnt but I'm the queen of all things neutral / autumn :D

Are we like twins then??? Or should I say, Mother and daughter :mad:

:wow::wow::wow:

Congratulations and well done that is brilliant!!!:bliss::bliss::bliss:

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini. Appreciate you dropping by to post. x

well done hun, would not get one leg in size 8 jeans! :)

Get you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Size8 jeans well done are you going to be wearing them when we see you next sunday.You are doing so well with the switch from w8 to ww and still losing,thats great.
I havn't even plucked up the courage to buy a pair of trousers yet,still feel I am too big to wear them.
Looking forward to meeting you next wk.
Lorna x

Well I know some shops are very generous on their sizing and I am guessing that New Look is but I am taking the pleasure anyhow - I mean size 8 jeans and they were a lovely fit....had to buy them just because I could !!!!!

Rosie xx

*twitwoooooooo* Check you out Rosie! Well done!! So pleased for you. Partly jealous as i have such a big build that an 8 will never be possible for me lol x

Get you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Size8 jeans well done are you going to be wearing them when we see you next sunday.You are doing so well with the switch from w8 to ww and still losing,thats great.
I havn't even plucked up the courage to buy a pair of trousers yet,still feel I am too big to wear them.
Looking forward to meeting you next wk.
Lorna x

Absolutely - with the tags on the outside of course. Must say though that OH not been great over the weekend (maybe because I was away, lol) so hoping that won't put me off my spiritual healing session and costa meet up.

*twitwoooooooo* Check you out Rosie! Well done!! So pleased for you. Partly jealous as i have such a big build that an 8 will never be possible for me lol x

Em, its only cos I am a midget! At 5'11, you would look like a very long stick in size 8's - and that's not an attractive look.

Tried on others today for comparison purposes...when there's no "give" in the fabric, the 8 is still a tad on the tight side - so maybe with my last 3.5lbs gone, they will be just right.

Rosie x

hi all, nightly update.

Just been out with my mum and sister to see Changeling. Rather good I thought but I reckon I must have no heart.

I was told to take loads of tissues as I would be crying my eyes out....I felt more angry than sad (other than at one bit) but good film none the less and it was nice to go out with my mum and sister.

We are all out tomorrow shopping for an outfit for mum for Christmas. She's seems to be doing ok which is good.

I have been wrestling with Microsoft Publisher trying to make little memory cards for my dad - I think the computer is winning for now....

Rosie x

principles have some lovely stuff in.. not sure if its still on, but Elle were doing a 20% off promo - if you bought the magazine you could get 20% off your total price xxx

Well - the final result is in

Computer 2 : Rosie 0

It won on both the publisher front AND the webcam.

It has cunningly hidden how to actually use the darned thing. What's the point of it being there, if its that difficult to use.

With only my mum in the house, there was no chance of us navigating our way around that one.

Jenni/Jess, thanks for the suggestions, but didn't happen I'm afraid.

Just have to wait that little bit longer to see my lovely face - you lucky things you!

Nightie Night all....

Rosie x

Well - the final result is in

Computer 2 : Rosie 0

It won on both the publisher front AND the webcam.

It has cunningly hidden how to actually use the darned thing. What's the point of it being there, if its that difficult to use.

With only my mum in the house, there was no chance of us navigating our way around that one.

Jenni/Jess, thanks for the suggestions, but didn't happen I'm afraid.

Just have to wait that little bit longer to see my lovely face - you lucky things you!

Nightie Night all....

Rosie x

Awww lol. A common case of.......

Computer says no!

Lol. Hope you have a good day Rosie x

Back