LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

ooooh where abouts in Portugal? :D hope you have a lovely time.. think it'll still be nice over there now, just our summer nice rather than their summer boiling..

glad that weight gain has gone too :) you look fantastic either way.. really love your turquoise coat.. xxx

Going to Lagos - western Algarve (I think).

I love the coat too Rach....now wishing I had also kept the bright pink one - such a total bargain. Costco is the best place in the world, I have decided.

today supposed to be working but dithering on here. OH off to hospital for a check up later so probably will go with him as we have not seen much of each other in the last week - or this week to be fair - not sure if that's such a bad thing!! :p

Off to a fashion show for school gym squad funds tonight with some friends which will be nice. Its Easter Egg bingo night on Thursday - it was fantastic last year and we won 5 easter eggs!!! (last year I ate them, not sure that I will be able to resist this year if we win any)

Have you got your bikinis ready to get the most out of sunshine?:) I am so jealous!

Hope you have a great time

ooh, on the bikini front there are some of those gorgeous attached bikini things.. (not enough material for a swimsuit, but almost) in New Look.. there is a brown and gold one i think that would suit you :)

as for Easter egg bingo, dont blame you :p i would eat them too.. love easter egg chocolate.. its got something magical in it that the normal bars of chocolate dont..

Bikini? are you kidding me?

The middle of my body has never been exposed to the sun in its life - and I wont be starting now .....even when you reach goal, some things are still off limits....I am a woman of a certain age who considers it most decent to be covered ;)

Hi LRO, Holiday sounds gooooooood, it's so cold and windy today! Easter egg bingo, yummy! I wanna go lol. :O)

Hi Rosie, relieved the 5lbs disappeared so quickly! Glad you had a great weekend. Have a lovely holiday you lucky thing you!

Glad the 5lb has gone, you must not have been very welcoming! :D Yes I think you should have kept the pink coat too! :p

Bought that girl from Steps DVD today - Claire or something....going to do it tonight so will report later, although Jen reckons its good at getting you hot and sweaty!!

Hello.... I'm a little concerned

The holiday is of course a good thing and well deserved time with Mr LRO and daughter (anyone else??) but what about those of us who rely on being stalked....

I'm off to sink into the slough of despond

M

Have a good hols Rosie.

Don't worry M, she still has t'internet on holiday so she'll just be stalking you from Portugal - how cosmopolitan.

Hello.... I'm a little concerned

The holiday is of course a good thing and well deserved time with Mr LRO and daughter (anyone else??) but what about those of us who rely on being stalked....

I'm off to sink into the slough of despond

M

Have a good hols Rosie.

Don't worry M, she still has t'internet on holiday so she'll just be stalking you from Portugal - how cosmopolitan.

See, M - you just have to read through the diary to get the answer!!! :p I will indeed have internet on holiday - so stalking will be on my agenda.

Steps DVD - very tough and very enjoyable - not only for the routines (you do feel like you are working pretty hard), but the music is really good, the instructor is clear (although its quite fast so reckon I would need to do it a couple more times to be able to keep up the whole time - particularly the boxing type section) and the blokes that she works out with....they gradually have fewer and fewer clothes on as the dvd progresses :eek: what is that about??? Not that I am particularly complaining...not like they are old, bald and fat!!;)

So, in summary....would recommend it. It takes about an hour if you do all the sections. Thanks Jen for the recommendation. :D

Ooo holidays! .. have a lovely time xxx

At the moment its 21 degrees - forecast to be between 18 and 21 while we are there - so nice weather - not too hot as I don't do sunbathing particularly so hopefully nice to be out for walks etc....maybe even a spot of paragliding or some other water sports now that I can!!!

sounds amazing :D hope you have a lovely time. thanks for the second recommendation on the steps dvd.. looking into it now :D x

I will have you turning into exercise saddo's like me if it kills me! ;) and its very likely to if I have to road test any more dvds like that one.

Good luck at easter egg bingo, yummyyyyyyyy!

Back