LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

Rosie are you free Saturday 6th and might you be about the brum area? Am meeting Twigs for Jimmy Spices and cocktails if you fancy joining? x

Any more of those McDonalds visits and you might bump into me! :rotflmao:

Does the headteacher even understand netball? :rolleyes:

Rosie are you free Saturday 6th and might you be about the brum area? Am meeting Twigs for Jimmy Spices and cocktails if you fancy joining? x

What time are you meeting? H has a gym comp in Stoke on the Sunday and we parents have to set up the competition arena the evening before so not sure what time we will be done. Would love to come though if I can make it.

Any more of those McDonalds visits and you might bump into me! :rotflmao:

Does the headteacher even understand netball? :rolleyes:

Well, there's not much chocolate in Maccie D's to be fair - so you should be fairly safe in there.

Don't think he does get netball to be honest. Had words last night - but he's not the most receptive to "feedback" -he can dish it out mind......

That bloomin latte cost me 3 pts - must use semi skimmed milk I suppose cos I can get a Costa skinny for 1.5. Never mind - happened not to be a big deal as I had some extra points.

What time are you meeting? H has a gym comp in Stoke on the Sunday and we parents have to set up the competition arena the evening before so not sure what time we will be done. Would love to come though if I can make it.

Well, there's not much chocolate in Maccie D's to be fair - so you should be fairly safe in there.

Don't think he does get netball to be honest. Had words last night - but he's not the most receptive to "feedback" -he can dish it out mind......

That bloomin latte cost me 3 pts - must use semi skimmed milk I suppose cos I can get a Costa skinny for 1.5. Never mind - happened not to be a big deal as I had some extra points.

Yeah, semi-skimmed. It gets poured from regular milk carton thingies. The kind you buy in the supermarket.

I like the free wi fi in McDs when I want to get away from work for an hour or two I can sit and still work while people watching and coffee drinking.

Hope this week is going fine

M

Apparently if you go to mcdonalds at 6am, that's when all the freaks go :p (and drunken students waiting for the first train home *cough*Jon*cough*)

I'm coming up your way today :D

Apparently if you go to mcdonalds at 6am, that's when all the freaks go :p (and drunken students waiting for the first train home *cough*Jon*cough*)

I'm coming up your way today :D

Sods Law - I am off up to Glasgow this afternoon for the weekend.

If you were here early enough we could maybe get a coffee - clearly not from McDs though.....:rolleyes:

Have a great weekend rosie xx

have a lovely time with your family Rosie :) xxx

It snowed all last night, you missed it! :( From what I can see it's almost melted now. :(

Hope you had a good weekend :)

There was a slight sprinkling this morning - enough to have people getting all stressed of course :(

Lovely weekend with my lovely boys - and of course, the rest of my family. Spent a lot of it marking past papers for youngest son - I didn't realise that music was so tough.....I am ashamed to say, I had it down as an easy option....but, for me, its actually harder as its not so much about learning by heart as actually knowing your stuff!!! (and all those foreign words....tricky)

Anyway, WI this morning and I had STS. I am very disappointed at that - and although I feel my clothes are fitting better, I had wanted to see a movement on the scales.

I have come to the conclusion that you can actually eat too few points! With my low carbing and no sweets rule, I have rarely gone over 14pts per day and usually its around 10-12.

I do feel a lot better for it, so not giving it up - just got to eat more of the stuff I have - although a fair chunk of it is fruit and veg so not many points to claw back there really.

Less bloated generally and mood definitely better - so sticking with it. Might just be holding water I suppose.

Got a client meeting today so off out in a bit to be a professional ;)

Just popping by to catch up up - sorry have been AWOL so much of late! Glad you had a lovely time at weekend and you're sticking to your diet - definitely need to eat 16 points minimum each day otherwise your body will go into panic mode and hold onto that weight! Just up those points a bit hun. Great news that your feeling better in yourself on this new regime though. Take care xxx

Need to get chomping then Rosie, get those points up and weight down.

Glad you had a good weekend with boys and family

M

Hiya Rosie

Maybe you got the 10 day rule thingy regarding it showing on the scales :confused: Do think you should eat more points though - maybe extra egg's in an omlette and cheese of course :) x

Back