LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

Eurgh, you make me feel lazy. Though today I did spend 5 hours pulling trees into a fire *smug* So I feel justified in being a house slob ;)

well done Jess on your trees - that is proper exercise, so you rest up, lovely

Going up the stairs...its a start, Damo, its a start.

I feel fatter today than I have in weeks - think its clearly psychological as I can't be - I have stuck to my points and done some exercise. I think I just so want to lose this last 1.5lbs and its sooooo tantalisingly close that I suppose I am just really tetchy.

Anyhow, its not the biggest deal in the world

Cold germs still at bay - hurrah!

Rosie xx

Maybe you feel like that because a few people have gained/STS/low losses. If you have a little gain you'll still be in your healthy BMI and still be a skinny minny :) I'm sure you'll have lost though! x

Am fingers and toes crossed for ya tomorrow hun. Gosh so close!!!

Maybe you feel like that because a few people have gained/STS/low losses. If you have a little gain you'll still be in your healthy BMI and still be a skinny minny :) I'm sure you'll have lost though! x

Its that Jax what's done it! She was really good, exercised and then put on some weight....you have messed with my head, Jax - its against the law for that to happen.

Oh, well. Worrying about it wont change anything so sitting here enjoying my roaring fire, some trashy tv, minimins AND a bar of 85% cocoa chocolate (only 2.5 pts for 25g bar which takes ages to eat)

Oh, and on the food front....had the quorn hotpot tonight. 4 pts for the pack and so filling and tasty. Could make it easily yourself though as its quite expensive I thought. Loads of it though compared to the WW chicken hotpot which is 4.5 pts.

Well, back on the treadmill tomorrow morning if I can get myself out of bed - last gasp attempt to get across the finish line - or will that really be the starting point???

Its that Jax what's done it! She was really good, exercised and then put on some weight....you have messed with my head, Jax - its against the law for that to happen.
:eek: moi - i have done no such thing :snooty:

Mind you if you keep on blaming me I might sprinkle some glitter in your direction - both Jen and I are convinced its that blooming stuff thats to blame for our gains! :p

Seriously what time do you WI? Am dead excited for ya - if its morning might even put puter on before school :) xxx

hello you! :D really hope your WI goes well tomorrow - and also well done on the cleaning effort - if you fancy some more my whole house is a tip! :p

Got to blame someone Jax, and this week, its you, my lovely

I steer clear of all things crafty - I am one of those mums who would much rather try and convince my little darlings to sit quietly while I read to them....a nice clean activity - besides, I am not at all arty. Although, apparently, the chocolate brownies went down a treat at school today - I think I have won the "mother earth" title amongst the mums for actually making something.

I weigh in at 6.30pm which is really pants as I have all day to wait and fret.

Whoever would have thought that a measly 1.5lbs could cause so much excitement.....we really need to get out more :8855:

I am soooo hopeful as its my 11th wedding anniversary on Saturday and found a sneaky email about a hotel booking.....think my OH might have plans - maybe its the new slimline wife that's sending him all a dither

I hope I am not disappointed on two fronts now :eek:

hotel booking = reason to go out and buy new underwear! :D and of course an outfit to go over the top :p and also maybe some nightwear as nakedness is a real no-no now its cold :D

I know this is likely to be far too much info but my OH is not into fancy, sexy underwear.....or maybe that was before I was such a sex kitten :8855::8855::8855:

Maybe I should get some and see his reaction. Could go for something classy rather than the old black/red combo from Ann Summers

I am sure, that before I have finished posting, Rach will have a whole set of links to classy underwear for me to peruse....now there's a challenge for you

Actually had a bit of a shocker on the M&S website tonight - yes I actually visit other sites occassionally...

They have a bra fitting guide and apparently I should be wearing a 38D - no way!! Before I lost weight, I should have been wearing a 42C and was actually wearing a 38B...think a bra fitting session is in order - maybe I could do both tomorrow to take my mind of the WI

Bra fitting service tomorrow and sexy undies sound like a grand plan to take mind off of WI!!! Go for it :D Will make a point of popping in tomorrow evening to check up on you - fingers and toes crossed :) xxx

I can't believe how much I am running to the loo today - do you reckon its nerves??? I think I am taking this all far too seriously for my own good.

I mean, how disappointed am I going to be - although I do still technically have next week before my Christmas day deadline arrives.

Just cleaned out a wood burning stove and an open fire - trying to keep myself busy. Might even sit for a while and contemplate cleaning the windows - I know, a step too far really...but needs must.

Did another 30mins this morning on my treadmill and according to the calorie counter on it - I used up 400 calories. Although I have to question its accuracy as it doesn't know my age, weight, pulse rate, sex etc etc ...so probably not that accurate in fairness! Still, counted it as 3 APs as I was properly knackered when I got off.

Be back later....xxxx

Calm down you'll be fine we're all here rooting for you and will be whoooping with joy when you get there

M

Good luck for your wi xx

Hey Hun
Oh yes they do have some nice underwear on the M&S web site i must say :)
I always look on tyhere ;) Dont no why tho!!
How are you doing tho hun sounds like your still doing well? xx

oh fingers crossed hunni xxx

My house is starting to shine like a new pin... I should be this stressed out more often - my OH would be a very happy bunny

In addition to cleaning out the open fire and wood burner - I have also now:

Cleaned the windows and some of the glass on the doors
Cleaned the mirrors
Hoovered and dusted

Even cleaned the glass bit around my extractor fan - that took bloomin' ages. As I started to clean it, it looked worse than when I had started - so had to have another right good go at them.

Think I will now hoover up the stairs

Also found a new exercise that I can do. Running up/walking down the stairs several times (6 to be exact - but I do have 30 stairs - felt totally whacked at the end of all that.)

Foodwise:

Porridge with nuts/seeds/fruit (3.5)
1/2 pt skimmed milk (1)

2 x sastumas (0.5)

WW chicken hotpot with
carrots, brussels, cauli & brocolli (4.5)

Best get moving again...

Back