LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

Hi Rosie

Not been around much in last week or so - just catching up with diaries and heard the fabulous news that you have got to goal!!!
:talk017: :talk017:

Well done love - so proud of you!!

Carol x

Hi Rosie

Not been around much in last week or so - just catching up with diaries and heard the fabulous news that you have got to goal!!!
:talk017: :talk017:

Well done love - so proud of you!!

Carol x

thanks Carol, I am really chuffed with myself. Now joining you on this maintenance lark.

Hi Rosie - jealous of you guys all living so close to each other and meeting up all the time.

I must have missed something in your diary - what happened to your OH's arm - sounds gruesome?

It wasn't his arm Karen...he had an ingrowing hair and it caused an abcess - his wound has been healing for 5 weeks - dont know how nurses do it....apparently its about a third of the size it was.

School was off today - absolutely no reason for it other than teachers wanting a day off I reckon (Jen???) so went to Birmingham for a tat about.

Had a nice lunch (Subway, ham 4pts) and a good mooch about the shops. Came home and did 40mins run now off for a nice hot bath. bliss.

Still sticking to around 21points a day (and eating any excess high intensity APs) so we'll see how I do tomorrow.

Forgot to add: thanks M for caring about me xx

Hi Rosie, glad you had a lovely day - wish our schools were closed here - no such luck! Very impressed that you're still counting points and exercising - you're quite an inspiration! Dont think I'd have the stomach to turn florence nightingale - your OH's wound sounds totally gross! Good luck! Take care xxx

another cold day in staffordshire but schools open today.

got loads of work to do today so that will mean I will be lurking on here rather than doing what I am supposed to be doing.

Jax - I am enjoying the exercise. Kind of sets me up for the day if I do it early which is nice. And, then if I do want something....I can have it with a clear conscience. :D

Trying to work out what I can eat to stablilise my weight which is why I am still counting - although reckon I always will be now to keep the weight off. x

Im sure you will be able to Rosie!!
Guess what? . . .

WE FINALLY HAVE SNOW IN ABERDEEN!!!!

Can you tell Im chuffed,lol!!:D

More snow arrived overnight at ours. Very pretty but darned cold.

Last night saw a STS at class - delighted was not the word. So that means that I am sticking with 21pts per day and eating any additional activity points. If I want a choccie binge, I have to earn it first....which leads me to my activity this morning. Just off to run for a bit. Watching changing lanes which is really good and makes the run so much more bearable.

Up to 6.4mph as pace speed which is a massive improvement for me. Can do about 1.5miles at that speed now :D

Nought else much to report. School is open, apparently. Probably get a call later to come and get them. xx

I am feeling very positive about keeping the weight off this time and managing by including a lot of exercise really. I like food too much to deprive myself for too long - so getting up a bit earlier seems like an easier option ;)

Well done Rosie on the sts, Ive no doubt that you can carry on like this, so chuffed for you cos it just shows you so know what you are doing hon!

Hi Rosie. I suppose the word for your STS is technically that you "maintained" which is what you're doing now - fab!

OH's abcess sounds painful - my mum has one on her foot (she's diabetic as well so doesn't have great circulation) and she's having it treated every week. Hope he gets better soon x

Its snowing again here is Staffordshire....so pretty. Glad I am in the house with a lovely open fire going.

Just re-read a few pages of my diary (don't know why, just did :D) and have to say thanks for all your support over the last few weeks/months. Its been great

You are all just brill. xx

Thanks, fuzzy.

I have a go on my treadmill most days if that counts!

I tend to do between 3 and 4 miles each time and have taken on your idea of recording my miles per week rather than my APs as I eat them anyway - yum!:D:D

Went out on Saturday morning though when I was up at my mums and did about 4 miles outside...bloomin heck that's tough going with a cold wind blowing in your face - so much easier on a lightly cushioned treadmill with a DVD on and heating. I'm a lightweight really. xx

You are an inspiration to us all my dear...now get off the treadmill and do my homework!! :D

Hiya
Just popped in and well done on your maintenance and your exercising ;o)

Re- The Wendi plan its well heard of on WW site - there is a lady who has more info about it on her website (plus loads of other great bits of info) My Long and Bumpy Journey | A new me in 2007

A wealth of information on their including eating out points like Indian, Greggs, McD etc
x

Good afternoon Rosie,

Calling in but really I learn more about what you're doing from other diaries. Now you're off up north again can I be sure you'll take your laptop with you? I shouldn't like to manage unstalked it so unsettling.

Hope to see you soon

M

I just have to keep moving - just like a jigsaw, you need to put the pieces together to get the whole picture of my totally exciting life!!

Will, of course have my laptop with me. Just not sure how much time I will get to actually use it. Its a mammoth driving week next week.

Monday: Stafford to Glasgow
Tuesday: Glasgow to Manchester
Wednesday: Manchester to Glasgow
Thursday: Glasgow to Stafford
Friday: sleep, sleep and more sleep I reckon.

Hate being in the car for that long as I so associate it with licorice (sp?) allsorts. Although have now managed not to buy any for 6 months - I used to eat a whole family bag on my way up to Glasgow....and I wondered how I managed to put on weight :rolleyes:

Wee girl in gym comp again on Sunday but near to home so no overnighters required which is good. Tatting about the shops I think tomorrow - trying on but not buying anything (again!)

Was going to give the run a miss today as I have been in meetings all day but I actually want to...how totally sad is that? Its so not me, thats the scary part. Might just do a sneaky 20mins or so.

Was out for lunch today - JW Lees pubs are not in my eating out guide so going online to see if the nutritional value of three bean chilli is on there. I reckoned on 10pts for the whole thing as I did eat the tortilla chips but not the sour cream dip. x

Back