LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

Yes, it was the Grand at Torquay, M - nice breakfast though :D

Thanks Rach on the points. Had the curry though - with all the trimmings but didn't eat the rice.....:eek:

I am soooo scared to get on the scales tomorrow. Reckon I have been on at least 30pts per day for about a week. :eek:

Morning Rosie

Will catch up with your properly later but just dropped by to ask did you get the info re son? It was a devil trying to get it onto a PM and I'm not certain how much if any came through. If you've already told me this apologies my heads like a sieve

M

don't be scared Rosie, even if its bad news, it'll be the kick that you need to get yourself back on track :)

have a lovely weekend xxx

Morning Rosie

Will catch up with your properly later but just dropped by to ask did you get the info re son? It was a devil trying to get it onto a PM and I'm not certain how much if any came through. If you've already told me this apologies my heads like a sieve

M

M, I did get it. Thank you so much. I was in a right old tizz on Monday getting myself sorted for a week away and forgot to thank you. Very useful. He was really pleased.

Scales today read 9st 5 so not too bad. That's about 1.5lbs up on last week but still within my maintenance tolerance of 5lbs!

Been running today again to try and get the little squatters moving.

Still not back on track really. Bought licorice allsorts today (didn't eat them all, mind), ate a load of popcorn at the cinema...bad, bad, girl.

Saw Bolt - thought it very good for a kids film.

So, Rach has given me an idea. For lent I will be sticking to between 18 and 21 points per day MAXIMUM (138 pts per week). That should do the trick.

Monday: Home working.

Fairly standard day today. Nothing much to report although going out for a bike ride later if the rain stays off. Bit of a change from the treadmill.

Munched my way through the last of the allsorts so that's them gone and I won't be buying any more for a while. They are soooo sickly and soooo moreish.

Last nights tea was a right bargain! I made my own chow mein type meal with quorn, mushrooms, broccoli, onions and the amazingly low pointed 98% fat free noodles.

The whole tea was 4points and you should have seen the amount of food on my plate. A mountain! Couldn't even finish it all so reckon some points clawed back there.

Oooo I am now all excited.

I am meeting MommyB tomorrow for a coffee....more new friends - how terribly exciting!!!

did my bike ride (7 miles) and have been avoiding the chocolate and sugar. So not doing too badly today.

aww thats fab! hope you both have a lovely time - no biscuits / cakes with this coffee mind you!! :p

well done on your bike ride, and where did you say you got those noodles? xxx

B&M Bargains I think its called - its just taken over the woolworths store in Newport (got a blue and orange sign outside)

they were lovely and a total bargain - so the shop lived up to its name I suppose. Getting some more today! :D

we don't have a one of those.. :( could you get some for me and post me them please? :D

aww thank you so much :D

envelope (padded of course) addresses, stamped and ready to go...just need to buy the noodles which I will do when I go to pick up my wee girl from school in about 10mins.

should be there tomorrow so plan your tea! xx

Put MommyB down, how did you get to meet up with Jane, you are an absolute whirlwind travelling round there'll be no time for stalking soon. Then it will be up to the birthday celebrations next I don't know you young people.

M

Have a great time tomorrow when you go out for coffee.

we don't have a one of those.. :( could you get some for me and post me them please? :D

Hi Rach...I'm not 100% sure but will check for you this weekend, but I think they have just opened a branch in Jarrow where the inshops used to be.

Rosie...which Newport is that? Just wondering if it's the one near to me :)
xxx

course I could. PM me your address and I will sort it out.

Not sure what state they will get there in but we'll give it a go. x

If you had just swapped addresses when I suggested it, instead of making me look like a right freak, you wouldnt be asking for addresses (again!) ....just saying :p
Have a lovely coffee angel xxx

Back