LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

Hi Rach...I'm not 100% sure but will check for you this weekend, but I think they have just opened a branch in Jarrow where the inshops used to be.

Rosie...which Newport is that? Just wondering if it's the one near to me :)
xxx

Newport, Shropshire - so a fair bit from you I reckon.

excuse me!!! i heard that and can asuure you i shall be having black coffee!!!

And she did too. How angelic is that. Not even a sugar donut - I had half of one of those today.

If you had just swapped addresses when I suggested it, instead of making me look like a right freak, you wouldnt be asking for addresses (again!) ....just saying :p
Have a lovely coffee angel xxx

OK, OK. You are just the most cleverest person in the whole wide world etc etc. Will pop to your diary next.

Wednesday: Eating and exercise was the theme for today. Got up, went out for a run (2miles), then went out after doing some gardening for lunch (carvery :eek:) then a lovely long walk on Cannock Chase with my OH. Very pleasant it was too. This evening I went along to a local exercise class with a couple of friends - it was Salsa and toning. Loved it. You get knackered but it is just so much fun, it doesn't feel like exercising...and the leader was not like the witch that Jen had a few weeks ago. She was lovely. Hot, sweaty and self-satisfied when I was finished.

Had quite a lot of bits of choc today and bits of cake but not had a lot of other food, so don't reckon it will be too damaging.

As posted on Jane's diary - met up with the lovely one in McDs in Dudley. Its great that you can meet a "stranger" - only they're not....they are your friend already and you just pick up where your posts left off really. Marvellous.

M, will be over in your diary section shortly. Sorry for not stalking yesterday. :(

glad you had a lovely time with Jane :) hope you enjoyed your carvery, sounds yummy! xxx

so i'm still the new friend on the horizon then, not a blot on the landscape now you've met me !!
Have to admit i wasnt being angelic with the black coffee, thats just how i like it.

HAve a good day.

Of course...my new found Dudley friend. Mini's folks are just great!

Thursday: Not much going on today. Did my Davina DVD this morning and had my usual porridge for breakfast. Thinking of heading into Birmingham today (Yes, Jane...all that way!!!) with OH for a bit of a tat about.

birmingham to you is nothing though is it.. you're forever driving a long way! :p

well done on your Davina DVD.. when do we find out how you did this week / last week??? xx

Ooops, I thought I had posted that.

Last week I gained 1.5lbs - so not bad considering the food that went into my gob! and I had done a lot less exercise than normal.

Weighed this morning - just to check how I was doing and I am back to 9st 4 - so its gone at the moment. Just hoping it will stay gone by Saturday. Well actually, weighing tomorrow morning this week officially as at my mums on Saturday and don't like using different scales.

Had a really nice day today with OH in Birmingham. Went for a coffee (and a small piece of blueberry muffin) and a look around Costco (only bought oranges and satsumas though. Nought exciting) Then into the city centre - bit of a look around the Bullring then off for lunch.

If you are ever in Brum you have to try the Soya Cafe (opposite St Martins market) - its fantastic. Had a really nice veggie chicken noodle type dish - showed me the nutritional value in the veggie chicken and the whole thing was only 6pts. Mega!!!

It was just so nice wandering about and not having to worry or fret about kids. Must do it more often.

aww that sounds lovely - glad you had a nice time!! :) xxx

Glad you had a good day, Brum did you say-never heard of it !!

Know what you mean tho,i love just wandering around the shops, going for a coffee etc either on my own or with Mr B. jsut chillin' !!

well done on the weight too, fingers crossed it stays of for official wi.

have a good evening too

Friday and back to normal on the weight front so that pesky 1.5lbs from last week has gone. Hurrah.

Driving to Glasgow today so will be taking lots of fruit for nibbling - but can't find chocolate and fudge alpen light bars anywhere!!! What is going on there.

Not much else to report since its only 8.49 and I have done nothing except the school run. xx

Just popping in to say hi! Safe drive up to my neck of the woods x

Hiya hun,have a lovely day and safe drive to Glasgow..xx

Thanks, fuzzy. Arrived safe and well.

Just popping in to say hi! Safe drive up to my neck of the woods x

Thanks lovely. You must meet up with us one of these times that we are dotting about at Silverburn - are you anywhere near there?

More travelling, hope you find time to post. Enjoy yourself in Glasgow

M

Thanks M. Always on the move - harder to hit a moving target I say. Journey was event free which is always a bonus on a Friday afternoon.

Just to let you know, Michael got a week placement at Glasgow Royal Infirmary in the summer so thanks for the advice and information. He's well chuffed.

Be off out again shortly to pick my oldest up from town. He's out for dinner at the Quays (maybe even F&Bs Jen!!) and cinema with his girlfriend - then mummy picking him up - its not right is it :rolleyes:

Marvellous news re the placement for your son, I hope he loves it. Enjoy Glasgow but hope to see you home safe and well soon. I hope your meet up with the mad pair is as exciting as usual. (They know who they are!!)

M

Saturday: Went shopping this morning with my sister, niece and my mum. Its nice to have that time together. My niece is off to Ghana tomorrow to work for a short time in a school for girls. She is really excited - and I reckon it will do her the world of good.

Bought a couple of nice cardigans and a vest type top - nothing too exciting and very cheap - lovely summery colours though so made me feel quite chirpy.

Been ok foodwise. I always find it really hard when I am up here cos my mum always has loads of goodies in "just in case anyone pops round" - chocolate caramel slices, biscuits, shortbread...you know the stuff.

Going to go to Equi's later with my boys. Lovely ice cream parlour and I will indulge - then use the skipping rope I bought earlier to burn off some of the damage. :D

Meeting the lovelies tomorrow at Silverburn - I think....so really looking forward to that.

Well the sad thing is that I have nearly filled the whole of the front page with posts...cos all of you clearly have a life and are not sitting at your laptop at midnight on a Saturday :wave_cry:

Off to bed now - big day tomorrow - seeing the girlies....hurray.x

Hey :) Sorry I haven't been posting much recently. Glad to see you're doing well. I went shopping today too but could hardly find anything I liked!

Back