LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

Hiya sounds great sun, sea and haribo ;o)

Don't worry about the binge as you say your on holiday and can soon be fixed x

I love haribo, but they always give me toothache :( ... x

Me too! :(
...But I eat them anyway :p

Rosie - the exercise wasn't for nothing, it probably means you haven't gained anything with your little binge ;) enjoy it! Just don't do it again tomorrow :p

xx

Oooh, I love Portugal. Been loads of times.... 5 I think. Do you like seafood? Have you tried Cataplana yet? It's a portugese fish stew. Most resaurants sell it and it's totally lush! Recommend it.

Haribos......... Star Mix........ OMG!! Cola Bottles...... I nick them out the bag and then give the rest to the kids! Bad eh? Haha... at least I confessed. I also hide any chocolate in places they won't look..... like the tumble dryer or inside the big cooking pot in the cupboard - they NEVER look there. Moohaha - am I evil? :D

Hope the weather stays great for ya? Me next.....next Friday! Yay!

Eww ewww ... hates haribo! ... they like chewing plastic! yuk yuk! ....

hehe ... sounds like your having a really wonderful holiday xxx

Thanks all for popping by. Its really nice to have the familiar faces (names) when I log in in the morning.

Oooh, Have you tried Cataplana yet? It's a portugese fish stew. Most resaurants sell it and it's totally lush! Recommend it.

Not a big fish fan to be honest - so even the thought of a fish stew is having an adverse affect on me!

Beautiful again today. Took my OH back to the airport - really sad that he's gone but am sure me and little H will have a ball over the next few days.

18 degrees at 10am so reckon today will be a lot hotter than previously. Noticing on the weather reports that you are having some decent weather in the UK too...so we will all be having a sun fix together.

Today's plan - some work, some sun, some beach (maybe later on) - then my Steps DVD later on.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Hiya!!:p

glad you're having a fab time. Soooooo jealous!! Am just sitting looking out the window at the rain which came on about 3 hours ago:mad: after a lovely yesterday and this morning - Typical!! Just in time for the weekend.

Am full of admiration that you're keeping up the exercise and all!!:) I'm sure any blip will be soon rectified when you get back home.

Have a fab rest of holiday!! I can't wait until July for mine!!

Jane, you are probably right - and the way I have been nibbling I have to agree with you.

What is it with holidays that makes you just want to eat non stop?

Lovely afternoon on the beach - a bit of reading, a bit of sunbathing.

Just about to have quorn chilli. Delicious.

Well the nibbling got worse.

Had my chilli which was all very healthy and reasonably low points. While waiting for it to cook I had

some crisps, an iced doughnut, a smallish skinny latte, the remainder of the Haribo's from yesterday.....you get the drift. Not good.

Needless to say, I didn't eat too much of chilli then got a pang of guilt so did my Steps DVD to make amends for some of it. By god, it was hard. It lasts for bloomin ages - 5 sections!!! :eek::eek: No wonder she lost loads of weight.

After the DVD, I had a chocolate covered oreo - not seen them in the UK (thank god!) as they are absolutely gorgeous.

Oh, well. Only another 6 holiday days left - can't do that much damage in 6 days, can I????? xx

Heee heee your munchies sound familiar ;o)

My son loves the chocolate oreo's but never seen the choc covered one's!

Don't over do the steps - enjoy ur day x

as you would probably say tp me Rosie-you are human and you're on holiday-chill a bit girl!! you're keeping up your excercise and you didnt eat all the chilli ( i probably would have!!) so what if you put a few pounds on, this is real life and you KNOW you can loose them again.
enjoy the rest of your hols

I agree!! At least you have good excuse for coming off the diet for one night ... look how good you've been on the rest of your hols!!

Enjoy the rest of your break
Twigs
xx

I know, I know....and really, I am not that obsessive - just letting you know what I've been up to really.

This morning, I found porridge in my sisters secret stash of food (she rents out her apartment so she has a locked cupboard where she keeps all her family's stuff when they are not here) - this morning I had some porridge. Had to make it the long hand way - not oatsosimple - but very nice.

Another lovely day today - so probably head for the beach again later.

Have a great weekend all. xx

Hi Rosie

Glad you are enjoying your hols and that you are still excercising while there. Only 6 days and you will be home then I'll feel safe. however you have been a splendid holiday poster i must say very attentive to your posts ...good girl

Continue to have a great time

M

I wouldn't beat yourself up too much honey, you are on holiday after all, and to be honest, not many people exercise whilst on holiday!!! The damaged will be limited!! x

Thanks M and Lydia for popping by.

Today we went to the zoo - a very small zoo - more like a big farm really but very nice nonetheless.

It was really hot today considering its April - 24 degrees around 3pm which was lovely, so we went to the beach after the zoo.

Foodwise ok - went out for a lovely ice cream after tea and it was totally gorgeous.

No exercise DVD's today but did manage to get a bit of drama in.

Went out on the balcony while my little girl went to the pool with some friends she has made here. Pulled the door to when I went out - and yes, you are ahead of me....it locked behind me.

So there was I, on a balcony with my book locked out of the flat.

I managed to fashion a makeshift rope out of the strings that hold the seat pads onto the chairs (and had to use a couple of the pads too) and lower it down to chap (we always need a bloke in these circumstances!) who tied a screwdriver to it and then talked me through how to break into the flat. Damned easy actually - good job the flat is on the 2nd floor and you would have to be spiderman to want to climb up and break in. So drama averted....no sleeping rough for me .

All Hannah was concerned about was when was she going to get her tea!!! Kids. Don't you just love 'em.

Last edited:
Oh my!!:eek:

That was a bit of a drama!! lucky there was someone in the place below or else you'd prob still be out there!!:)

Only 6 days to go!! Don't holidays fly by:(

There wasn't anyone below.:eek: The guy who helped me was on the ground - he wrapped the screwdriver up in his sweater, tied it to an umbrella pole and then tied that to my makeshift rope so that it was long enough.

It was very Crystal Maze or Krypton Factor....all clever stuff.:D

Well at least you got back in even if you had to employ the services of a man, they're useful on occassions.

It all sounds lovely for your hols and the weather is being especially kind for you to get that well deserved break.

See you soon

M

Back