LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

is it abnormal to want a chinese buffet at 10.15 on a sunday morning??

Oooo the chinese sounds lovely!!

Hey Rosie hope your having a brill BH with your boys!!

Hi, thanks for the visits and sorry for being lazy and not posting yesterday.

Well, I am now suffering for my excesses on saturday. The carbs frenzy set up a chain of eating that was not pretty on sunday!

Went out to the garden centre with my mum and sister while boys were doing a bit of studying - and had half a piece of chocolate rice krispie cake and half a piece of caramel shortcake - and not little bits either mind.

Had a scottish breakfast before I went out - including the dreaded flat sausage and potato scones....totally gorgeous - then a feeding frenzy on the way home in the car last night....why do service stations put on 2 for £1.10 deals on really big bags of wotsits???? I couldn't resist and then of course, once you have them, you eat them.

Had a really active day today though - phew!

Went for a walk to Pontesbury hill (nr Shrewsbury) then did some gardening then my Steps DVD and 30mins on treadmill.

Back on track foodwise today. Think I will stick around the 18pts during the week and then have what I like at weekends and see what happens weight wise. If I can maintain like that, it will suit me.

Off to post on other diaries. xx

Hi Rosie

It's weird how one bad meal can so easily lead to more bad stuff ... especially when it's then that we should be extra good ... I don't know what goes on in our brains sometimes!

At least you've kicked it to the curb now and all those AP's you gained will have you losing in no time!

Have a great day!
Twigs
xx

You'll get there hun, you made the right move with the exercise and getting back on track straight away x

Pleased you had a good BH weekend Rosie, Thats what counts. You can pull any gain back with the exercise this week.
Hope you have a good tuesday, xx

Rosie your Scottish breakfast sounds so delicious and Im sure every bit of it was tasty yum yum!

Im the same, I was so good then one meal knocked me completely off kilter (that was a few weeks ago :D:D) and Im still struggling to get back on track!!!

Steps DVD? LOVE IT!!!

mmmmm scottish breakfast.. it's gotta be worth all the exercise you'll do to pull it back eh? ;) x

Well, I am now suffering for my excesses on saturday. The carbs frenzy set up a chain of eating that was not pretty on sunday!

I think most if not all of us are at one time or another guilty of the same - if not we wouldnt have got here in the first place
you will pull this back - all your exercise is bound to help :)

As you are trying to maintain rather than lose I think that being 'good/careful' Monday to Friday and allowing weekends free is a great idea. That way you won't 'guilt binge' when you have a 'naughty' food/drink and will probably eat less - if that makes sense:rolleyes:

I don't think exercise is a chore for you as it is for some of us - make that ME and so the APs you earn are probably far more than you actually allow yourself.

As you are trying to maintain rather than lose I think that being 'good/careful' Monday to Friday and allowing weekends free is a great idea. That way you won't 'guilt binge' when you have a 'naughty' food/drink and will probably eat less - if that makes sense:rolleyes:

I don't think exercise is a chore for you as it is for some of us - make that ME and so the APs you earn are probably far more than you actually allow yourself.

Your right, Helen. And I do enjoy my exercise sessions - mostly ;) although the starting of them is sometimes a challenge but usually once I am in my kit, I am ready to go.

Biggest challenge is getting the trainers on!

Had a decent day today - couple of biscuits but nothing to worry greatly about.

Bit nibbly now so will go and do some exercise - that usually stops me going overboard - another benefit for exercise for me is that I tend to not want to eat a whole lot afterwards.

I soo wish I was into exercise as much as you are - I am starting a 10-week course at the gym soon though, so hopefully after that I won't find it as tedious! :)

xx

Hi Rosie,

You'll be fine I'm sure:p My friend at work is as slim as a pin and maintains her weight by sticking to about 19 -20points during the week and eating more or less what she wants at the weekend. I would love to get to that stage myself!

The chinese buffet sounds lovely - We have chinese restaurants over here calle the Red Panda which are just yum but not sure if they're the same as your one:)

You wear me out with all your travelling to see your family and with work Rosie, plus you manage to exercise!! xx

Back