LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

Glad you had a lovely weekend hun and not to worry about that STS I'm sure you'll have a fab loss next weekend, and anyway you look fantastic :D

xxx

You could always have some cheese :D that'd take you over your points allowance pretty quickly!

Think I might just do that - adding more to my omelette as Tracey says.

Glad you had a lovely weekend hun and not to worry about that STS I'm sure you'll have a fab loss next weekend, and anyway you look fantastic :D

xxx

Aw shucks. Thanks Claire....

I finished off the sweater I was knitting last night and am particularly proud of the result. Posted off today to my niece in USA so hoping she likes it - they love their Scottish heritage and aran is apparently really trendy for students over there at the moment.

Started on a blue cardigan for her last night. I am getting quite addicted and it really does stop you getting the munchies when watching telly! Result.

I have tried to put the pic on here but not sure if its done it or not till I hit submit reply....we'll see :D

Attachments

• THE jumper.jpg
    THE jumper.jpg
    390.9 KB · Views: 50
Excellent effort Rosie, a very professional looking jumper. I've started on mine for OH so well impressed you're on number 2

M

Wow, that's really impressive :D

I need to find something like that to stop myself munching, though I'm not bored of my tangle thing yet :D

That jumper is very impressive. I keep meaning to learn to knit again. I learnt when I was about 10 or something but I've forgotten how.

Love the jumper - very impressed that you're already onto the next one too. Do you ever just sit and veg??? Take care xxx

How talented are you? that jumper is amazing! x

Love the jumper - very impressed that you're already onto the next one too. Do you ever just sit and veg??? Take care xxx[/QUOTE

Jax, I used to just sit and watch TV but now I do my knitting when I am watching - well, listening really as I need to concentrate on my cabling!!

How talented are you? that jumper is amazing! x
Thanks, Charly. I now know why they cost so much to order a hand knitted one - takes ages to knit! I did enjoy it though.

Go you mrs knit one pearl one - fab jumper - bet she will be well pleased.
Now get eating those points - maybe a few nuts or something - soon bump up the points & get those loss's moving again x

Wow Rosie..:)
The jumper is lovely i like the style with the pockets on the front,i love Arran jumpers they never go out of fashion..x

Oooh - love the jumper :p- wish I could knit:eek:

Wow what a lucky niece! That is amazing! You are very talented my dear :). xxx

Hi Rosie

How long did it take to knit? It's VERY professional looking - bet your niece loves it!

Twigs
xx
Thanks Twigs. I started on 4th Jan and was only doing it in the evenings when I had nothing else to do!! So not that long really.

Jumper is gorgeous. And when you knit you can't pick.

Irene xx

Absolutely my thinking, Irene.

Oooh - love the jumper :p- wish I could knit:eek:

Nothing to stop you learning. I wouldn't have thought I could do such a complicated pattern but its still just knitting and purling - takes a lot of concentration more than skill.

Wow what a lucky niece! That is amazing! You are very talented my dear :). xxx

Thanks, Saski. I hope she does love it.

another amazing find this morning. Ready Brek. Never fancied it before. 30g for 1.5pts and I make it with water and a bit of low cal sugar - dollop of natural yogurt when its done to make it creamy and voila! a huge bowlful for 2pts. (I reckon that porridge is good carbs....probably cheating really but lovely on these cold mornings)

Bev, I have bought some little packs of nuts to add to my points tally - they are sooooo high though. 100 cals of nuts is 13 almonds - 13!!!!! Thats about a handful for me normally....nightmare. xx

Morning
Hope you have a good Thursday :)

Back