Total Solution L's "Slim by Summer" 2016 diary

Laidback_L

Hi all,

After a tough past couple of months filled with lots of comfort eating, and little to no physical activity, I decided to give Exante a go, as my weight had crept up so quickly!

I started on Monday 22nd of February weighing in at 80.5kg / approx 12 stone 9.4 lbs, and having weighed myself today I've lost 2.6kg (just under 6lbs) despite a couple of slip ups over the weekend (phew!).
I'm keeping it relatively simple at the mo and just have one shake (for breakfast) one cereal bar (for lunch) and a savoury meal (for dinner) with lots of water, tea and coffee in between.
I want to get down to around 9.5 - 10 stone and feel like Exante would be a good, disciplined way to start moving toward that goal..

Any added motivation through people on here would be great - hope everyone's coping alright with it :) good luck to everyone, vlcd's are tough !

L x

Hi L,

Welcome, well done on your loss - you've made a great start :)

Your daily Exante routine reads like mine :Da shake for breakfast, a bar for lunch and a savoury meal for dinner. It does keep it simple and easy, especially for the working week. I tend to cut the bar in 2 to space my eating out, breakfast is usually around 7 and dinner is usually around 7 so tend to split the day up and have the first half of the bar around 11ish and the second half around 3ish.

Have a good day

Sadie

Hey Sadie :) thanks ! Well done on your losses too.

That's actually a good idea splitting the bars, I think I'll try that from today.

Have a good day also x

Have a good day :)

Back