LT in Swansea?

Hi im having difficulty finding any pharmacy in swansea (or around) that takes part in LT rather than laugh at me and suggest im lazy. My mum is a dispenser and she is looking into it for her pharmacy but I wondered if anyone from down this way knows of any in Swansea/neath/porttalbot or even llanelli way that does it?
Also is there a minimum weight or BMI you have to be before following this regime?
thanks carly xxx

hi,
medicine centre in neath participate, their number is 01639 643285
good luck!
i think your bmi has to be over 29 or 30
X
hope this helps

its £36 pound for a weeks supply, the first one you get is a starter pack and is £72 but thats for 2 weeks worth.
there website is www.lipotrim.demon.co.uk it gives you all the info you need X

You Have To Have An Initial Consultation With The Pharmasist They Give You A Medical Form To Fill Out And Mine Said I Had To Watch A Dvd On It First Then You Take It All Back Get Weighed And Measured And Most Dont Actually Stock It They Order It In For You
I Hope This Has Been Some Help X

Hi girls, I go to the medicine centre in Neath too, and am on my second week now.
I know it's expensive, but I'm sure I would spend a similar amount on junk food and sweets, so I am going to carry on paying it while I get the results I am after.
Good luck with it.

You cant pm people untill you have a few pots under your belt think it is around 50?! but not 100% sure

ok cheers! im thinking of going to the neath one thenif there is nothing in swansea. are the people nice? lol im a wuss!!
also i dont mean to be ignorant but whats the difference between the lipotrim replacement meals and slimfast shakes/meals??? as i have never tried them either. i have successfully lost two stone last year in local club but lets just say its back on lol

totally definatley NOT !

ok cheers! im thinking of going to the neath one thenif there is nothing in swansea. are the people nice? lol im a wuss!!
also i dont mean to be ignorant but whats the difference between the lipotrim replacement meals and slimfast shakes/meals??? as i have never tried them either. i have successfully lost two stone last year in local club but lets just say its back on lol
Slim fast shakes aren't as nutrionally balanced as LT and have ooodles more carbs and cals therefore slowing weight loss and you not getting all the essential vits and minerals you need...they also dont make you go into keotosis which is the best bit about this diet as you are burning pure fat as soon as you hit it :D:D

Back