LT v Purepoints

Lou2

I'm soooo annoyed with a particular member of staff in work..... She joined pure points 2 weeks ago and has lost 6lb and said this morning that they discussed me at pure points as I was dong LT and I would be better off doing purepoints!!!!
This is my 3rd bout of doing Tfr after having two babies, my youngest is eight months old and I have lost 8lb and into my second week.
So sick of people telling me it's a fad diet and I won't get any where with, I can do this as I lost 5 stone 2009. Where does she get off!!!

Rant over..........;)

You can do it!! and use this determination to prove them wrong! My sister is on WW pro points and thinks i'm mad doing lipotrim but my mission is to beat her weight loss!!

lol I have to listen to people like that all the time!!! But in the end, us lipotrimers WIN :)

Yes that's what I thought.... I will show her!!!!
Just annoys me cos she has no idea about LT.
Still, score is pp 6lb, LT 8lb. :)

I'm soooo annoyed with a particular member of staff in work..... She joined pure points 2 weeks ago and has lost 6lb and said this morning that they discussed me at pure points as I was dong LT and I would be better off doing purepoints!!!!
This is my 3rd bout of doing Tfr after having two babies, my youngest is eight months old and I have lost 8lb and into my second week.
So sick of people telling me it's a fad diet and I won't get any where with, I can do this as I lost 5 stone 2009. Where does she get off!!!

Rant over..........;)

Usual bloody crap Lou from people who have no idea what they're talking about! Yes you might have some degree of success with ww pp but, with the amount of weight that you have to lose, you're more likely (in my opinion I might add!) to give up long before you get to target.....with LT all the weight could be gone in a matter of WEEKS!

Don't you just want to punch people sometimes!

ah she's just jealous as she wouldn't have the will power or strength to do what your doing ! i never told many people as i didn't want people judging me! how dare she talk about you! be-atch u keep on losing and then we'll see which is better!!! she's just ignorant

I hear ya - I'm avoiding telling people because of their reactions. I have a very close group of friends & I see my family a lot - its very difficult hiding it... Social occasions are especially tricky. They have noticed I'm looking better tho, and my moods have improved drastically without the binge eating!

Back