Lucie's SW Journey from 24 Stone to 15 Stone - 1lbs at a time!

Pretty sure I have seen it in Tesco before... I either get mine from work (Waitrose) or other half pops to Morrisons for it :)

I am good thanks, as you said before there is a fair few pages to read, but there is 6 months worth of journey there...lol..
Hubby has done my hi-lights and we are chilling watching the darts (sad huh?..lol..) before we go out later :) Hope you escape evil works clutches soon :)
lol it's not sad, got the darts on here ( I work in a betting shop :p ) haha xx Yes hoping to read it today or tomorrow whilst I'm at work :) As I said it's always nice to read and catch up so that when we're chatting and when I'm leaving messages Its like.. I feel like I know you, ya know? :p Only another 3 hours to go WAHOO! xxx

Lol... Rooting for Jamie as he's a local lad!! ;)

I know what you mean...it's why I struggled so much when this place went..lost all my support network. People I felt I had come to know :)

Oh bless you, have a nice glass of ice cold water and take a pain killer and have a lil nana nap and hopefully it will get rid of it! *hugs* I'm on till 6pm, I've been so busy, can't believe its gone 3pm already, all I've had to eat is a jelly! mum didn't pick up the sugar free ones so had 4 syns on a jelly pop *eyeroll* that will teach me to double check. Not been hungry today, walked into work and did it in 30 mins today instead of 45 which I was well chuffed with, then tonight having beef with LOADS of veg hoping that will help tomorrow mornings weigh in!
All seem to be is hungry alately x keep snacking on free food bur still hungry lol think I'm going to add more protein and see if that helps x

DAY 7
B - Nothing
L - Jelly pot (4syns) mum got the wrong one *eyeroll* + brown roll (HEB) + 3 heck sausages (1syn) and ketchup (3syn)
D - Beef strips with courgettes, peppers, onions, aubergines, garlic, blue dragon oyster and spring onion sauce ( 121 cals so making it 7 sns ) and one of the birds eye rice fusions, the mediteranian one (2.5 syns) and I tell you what it was bloomin' BANGING!
D- Asda Low fat fromage frais with Options Hot Choc in salted caramel flavor (2.5syns) an 1 tsp sweetner with loads of strawberries. - not as nice as the options strawberry but it was still good!

Total - 20 syns

Really really chuffed with mysel as I'd already turned my morning walk to work from 45 mins to 36 mins and today managed it in 30 mins and for me, thats just so amazing. I've got really bad legs and can't often walk far and without going into too much detail, I dread walking places because if the pain I end up in but having already lost a couple stone from when I was at my largest it's already eased and obviously the more weight I lose thats less pressure on my lil sausage legs. Whilst I didn't walk to work every day, I walked to work 3 times out of 6 and thats certainly a start! Dead proud!

Tomorow is weigh day and I couldn't be more excited! Week 1 will be over and I'll be able to see my results! I can't wait to share with you guys! I hope everyone had a lovely day and has a fab weekend! xxx

Can't wait to hear how you have got on :)

Drumroll.............

-11lbs!

Start Weight = 22st 6lbs
Week 1 weight = 21st 9lbs

Haha I'm over the moon! I've hit my first mini milestone of half a stone off and I'm 3lbs away from my next milestone of 1 stone off AND I'm in a new stone bracket! What a result for my first week! I think this just goes to show how much crap I was eating before I started! Absolutely beaming!

I decided from today I'm going to start posting my meals on my Instagram and doing a weekly video on Youtube. I've found I'm planning and double checking syns and I know being able to post it on my Insta will help encourage that and being in control. It also means meeting more people on the same journey that can help inspire me and keep me going as well as I them!

Week 2 Day 1
B - Treating myself using all my syns and more to a Subway 6inch Mega Melt (about 25 syns) - I'd usually get a footlong but being in control and allowing myself this little treat and I've enjoyed it and appreciated it and I'm back on plan!
L - My first Subway Salad bowl! Just got Lettuce, cucumber, green pepper, sweetcorn, black olives ( these count as syns though not sure how many ) and gerkin. No cheese and No dressing. If I get this again I probably wont get the black olives but today I did.
D - Still in theme of my treat day I'm making SW Curry and SW onion Bajiis which is all free but I know it will feel and taste super filling and super naughty :)

Last edited:
Whoop!! Amazing result chick! Well done!! xxx

You deserve that treat!.....And SW Onion Bhajis are amazeballs! :p

Well done girl, amazing weight loss. Keep it up and going =) Will be looking forward for your videos and pics on Instagram =) good luck x

Drumroll.............

-11lbs!

Start Weight = 22st 6lbs

Haha I'm over the moon! I've hit my first mini milestone of half a stone off and I'm 3lbs away from my next milestone of 1 stone off AND I'm in a new stone bracket! What a result for my first week! I think this just goes to show how much crap I was eating before I started! Absolutely beaming!

I decided from today I'm going to start posting my meals on my Instagram and doing a weekly video on Youtube. I've found I'm planning and double checking syns and I know being able to post it on my Insta will help encourage that and being in control. It also means meeting more people on the same journey that can help inspire me and keep me going as well as I them!

Week 2 Day 1
B - Treating myself using all my syns and more to a Subway 6inch Mega Melt (about 25 syns) - I'd usually get a footlong but being in control and allowing myself this little treat and I've enjoyed it and appreciated it and I'm back on plan!
L - My first Subway Salad bowl! Just got Lettuce, cucumber, green pepper, sweetcorn, black olives ( these count as syns though not sure how many ) and gerkin. No cheese and No dressing. If I get this again I probably wont get the black olives but today I did.
D - Still in theme of my treat day I'm making SW Curry and SW onion Bajiis which is all free but I know it will feel and taste super filling and super naughty :)

OMG that is amazing, well done xx So pleased for you xx

Thanks so much everyone for all your comments :D They mean so much to mean! Really looking forward to tonights dinner as a huge treat and 2 days off to rest. Got my interview Tuesday feeling nervous and excited for that and gonna spend this afternoon at work as it's dead planning next weeks meals! Made this little chart at work yesterday to help with planning and to help me actively eat a speed with each meal even if it's just fruit. I've put all the SP fruit and veg I like at the bottom of mine to help remind me what I can have. I've added both the blank one which you can personalise and my one :) I just made it in Paint and added the text and made it cute and bright colours :) Nothing special but something I know I can put on my fridge or plan on to help :)

Slimming World Plan blank.png
Slimming World Plan.PNG

That's the way Lucie. Planning is the start and food diary is the second in command :p I did plan my meals for 4 weeks and so far it working out well, hope your chart keeps you going. Plus side is also option to go back if you had good ( or bad ) week and see what did you eat that week.

I love this idea! Simple yet really effective! I always try to make sure I have more speed than free foods on my food diary sheet every day ..don't always work out that way, but I do try :)

Drumroll.............

-11lbs!

Start Weight = 22st 6lbs

Week 2 Day 1

Well done on that amazing loss! I just found you on Instagram and have followed you. I post most of my food on there too x

Back