Lucie's SW Journey from 24 Stone to 15 Stone - 1lbs at a time!

Here to sub and say hi :)

Bloody hell, i don't think i could do a 70hour week. That is mighty impressive and equally mental! My other half used to do a 60 hour week and I hated it! We never had any time to see each other.

Congratulations on getting engaged, have you been with your other half long? Have you got a date set in mind for your wedding?

In regards to batch cooking things I do to freeze are cottage pie, diet coke chicken, campfire stew, bolognese sauce, chilli, lasagne to name a few. I need to do a bit of batch cooking at some point too! Like you, I usually have leftovers for the next day or day after as I never seem to have the time to prepare anything in a morning!

Hi hun! Thanks for Subbing! WELCOMEEEE TO CASA DE LUCIEEEEEE!

Sorry, think I'm on reserve tank of energy so it's all hyped up haha..need a power nap! Yeah I'm so over my work tbh, been here 5 years and they are a nightmare, fingers crossed I ace my interview Tuesday so I can get out ASAP. At the moment me and James (my OH) dont live together, 2015 xmas we were living together lodging but got kicked out over xmas and the only place he could find was a 1 bed for a 12 month lease so he took that and I went back to mums for the year so now its 2016 we'll be moving back in together, just got to save some more ££!

We have been together for just over 3 years, It was our 3 year anniversary at the end of November and he proposed then :) I think because we are still saving for our new home, I think 2017 for the wedding, we said once we're in our new home we would start planning the wedding! EXCITING!

Never thought of cottage pie! That could be a good one! and LOVE me some diet coke chicken, never heard of the stew so will have to check that out! Thanks so much for the suggestions :D xxx

Hahaha no it's fine, I love it! I actually have energy today - think its cos the weekend is nearly here!!!

Fingers crossed for your interview - whats it for?

Oh right, what a rubbish time to get kicked out. Exciting times ahead for you both though :) And how lovely to be proposed to on your anniversary. I have been living with my OH for over three years - been together five and we are now just starting to talk about getting our own house. I feel like a proper adult ;)

I love cottage pie and it freezes really well - such comfort food. Def try the campfire stew if you like gammon and beans as its also so yummy and so comforting. I add loads of veg to it and tinned new potatoes as they go really mushy. xx

I tried courgetty once - I felt it tasted how horses smell hahaha! I probably just cooked it wrong though!

I just love my stodgy pasta waaaaayy too much ;)

haha it really does make you feel like an adult! Can't wait to live with my OH again! Hopefully this year will be an exciting one for us all!

mmm stodgeeeeeey pastaaaaa!

The interview is for a customer service position in Old street, Sounds really promising so I hope they like me and the money isn't too bad as I'll be out of here and wont be looking back!

today is dragging already :(

You need to get out of there hun - it doesn't sound like its doing you any good and sounds like a vile place to work! fingers crossed and sending good internet vibes over to you! When are you going to start booking things for the wedding - I'm such a super organised control freak about it haha! xx

You need to get out of there hun - it doesn't sound like its doing you any good and sounds like a vile place to work! fingers crossed and sending good internet vibes over to you! When are you going to start booking things for the wedding - I'm such a super organised control freak about it haha! xx

Trust me I know! I'll take all those internet vibes tyvm! I need them! haha I've been quite good with the planning! I have had such a stressful year in 2015 and the OH and I just need to do some saving so we can move back in together, he got himself into a little debt so once we've saved a bit we can move in together and then I think we'll start to plan. There is just so much to plan and I've always got 3452343 things going on so it seems unfair to half ass my wedding ya know? Figured once I get a new job, carry on saving and we're in the place can really sit down and focus on my diet, focus on saving and plan for the wedding.. Plus who even KNOWS what size dress I'll need haha. xxxxx

Trust me I know! I'll take all those internet vibes tyvm! I need them! haha I've been quite good with the planning! I have had such a stressful year in 2015 and the OH and I just need to do some saving so we can move back in together, he got himself into a little debt so once we've saved a bit we can move in together and then I think we'll start to plan. There is just so much to plan and I've always got 3452343 things going on so it seems unfair to half ass my wedding ya know? Figured once I get a new job, carry on saving and we're in the place can really sit down and focus on my diet, focus on saving and plan for the wedding.. Plus who even KNOWS what size dress I'll need haha. xxxxx
Yeah I totally get it – I was so surprised how consuming wedding planning is. It’s such an emotional rollercoaster because it gets so political – despite my diary I don’t usually have much family drama but weddings bring out the best and worst in people!! And I’ve still got 7 months to go!!
It’ll be so nice having something to work towards with moving in together – light at the end of the tunnel!
No matter what size dress you have you’ll loo amazing (says she who has brough a dress too small and still can’t get into it loooooool!)
xx

Day 6 UPDATE
B - Brown Roll with Ham and tomato + salad cream + cheese slice ( HEB+HEA+3syn)
L - 1 brown roll (6 syn) with lots of ham and salad cream (3 syns)
D - Couldn't be bothered to make the curry so cooked the bit of chicken and added it to a SW Cabonara again.

Treated myself to Low Fat Fromage Frais ( about 5 blobs full, I'm rating it was about 4-5 tablespoons? Added in Options hot choc stawberry (2.5syns) +1tsp on sweetner as it tasted a little sour and then chopped up some strawberries into it for some speed food!

total - 14.5

Desert was such a treat tonight and I tell you what, I'd have it again in a heartbeat for 2.5 syns, not only did it feel super naughty like I was cheating, but it was perfect for a sweet craving, and even better - It went with some speed food. What more could I ask?!? I've picked up some other flavours and I'll be excited to try them!

I've got a bit too used to having brown rolls, despite knowing I can have them as a HEB or 6 syns I almost don't want to eat one every day so thought I'd mix it up and got a couple mug shots to take to work, I've still got the chilli con carne in my work fridge so think I'm going to take in a sweet potato and have that with it tomorrow and take in some cucumber sticks to nibble on for speed and for tomorrow's dinner I have some Beef with Birdseye steam mediteranian rice and I'm going to chuck in some frozen chargrill veg fir speed...and may very well have another options hot choc with FF and then its SUNDAYYYYYYY :D

Looking forward to making some videos to go on my youtube to track my SW journey this time so that should be fun! Anyway, I'm just venting and writing down my thoughts here because my thread is like my mini consultant and it feels good to be on track and writing here and showing effort... Right, time for a quick episode of Geordie Shore before bed as have to be up at 6am for work.. *eyeroll* THINKING OF THE POUNDS I'LL BE EARNING ASWELL AS THE POUNDS I'LL BE GETTING RID OF SUNDAY! :D xxx

Last edited:
Day 6 UPDATE
B - Brown Roll with Ham and tomato + salad cream + cheese slice ( HEB+HEA+3syn)
L - 1 brown roll (6 syn) with lots of ham and salad cream (3 syns)
D - Couldn't be bothered to make the curry so cooked the bit of chicken and added it to a SW Cabonara again.

Treated myself to Low Fat Fromage Frais ( about 5 blobs full, I'm rating it was about 4-5 tablespoons? Added in Options hot choc stawberry (2.5syns) +1tsp on sweetner as it tasted a little sour and then chopped up some strawberries into it for some speed food!

total - 14.5

Desert was such a treat tonight and I tell you what, I'd have it again in a heartbeat for 2.5 syns, not only did it feel super naughty like I was cheating, but it was perfect for a sweet craving, and even better - It went with some speed food. What more could I ask?!? I've picked up some other flavours and I'll be excited to try them!

I've got a bit too used to having brown rolls, despite knowing I can have them as a HEB or 6 syns I almost don't want to eat one every day so thought I'd mix it up and got a couple mug shots to take to work, I've still got the chilli con carne in my work fridge so think I'm going to take in a sweet potato and have that with it tomorrow and take in some cucumber sticks to nibble on for speed and for tomorrow's dinner I have some Beef with Birdseye steam mediteranian rice and I'm going to chuck in some frozen chargrill veg fir speed...and may very well have another options hot choc with FF and then its SUNDAYYYYYYY :D

Looking forward to making some videos to go on my youtube to track my SW journey this time so that should be fun! Anyway, I'm just venting and writing down my thoughts here because my thread is like my mini consultant and it feels good to be on track and writing here and showing effort... Right, time for a quick episode of Geordie Shore before bed as have to be up at 6am for work.. *eyeroll* THINKING OF THE POUNDS I'LL BE EARNING ASWELL AS THE POUNDS I'LL BE GETTING RID OF SUNDAY! :D xxx

I'm loving the dessert idea, will definitely be trying it xx

Will have to try the options and fromage fray with sweetner as I wasn't a fan before because I didn't add sweetner and found it a tad bitter!

Other thing you can try for work Hun is those Batchelors pasta in sauces xx

Will have to try the options and fromage fray with sweetner as I wasn't a fan before because I didn't add sweetner and found it a tad bitter!

Other thing you can try for work Hun is those Batchelors pasta in sauces xx

I couldn't find quark in my Local Asda so checked online and people were using fromage frais as well, but yeah I just sprinkled sweetner to taste and it was actually really nice, I would even dip the strawbs in them and put them on a tray in the freezer and I bet it would taste amazing! - Deffo going to try that Monday when I'm off!

Think I'll be getting some Batchelors pasta in sauce for next weeks lunches and have it with side salad, I'm sitting here on my 10 hr shift making a meal plan so I can note down having something speed with each meal to get me in the habit! Being organised on this level totally keeps me on track but.. I'm a little OTT haha. How was your evening Yday babe? Plans for the weekend? xx

Ooo I didn't know they were new!!! I got them from my local Asda, They were on Offer 4 for £1 :) x
Not sure if there are or not but not seen them but then I shop at tesco. Will take a look on asda

Here to sub! :D

Sorry work is getting you down..it's not easy when you are trying to plan a new way of life let alone have a life too! :( Hope you can get out of there asap!

You should try the options mixed with a tub plain Quark...layer it over 2 crumbled Alpen Light Bars/Benefit Bars (HEXb) add some fruit too and pop in fridge for half an hour! Viola.....2 syn Cheesecake! :p

I couldn't find quark in my Local Asda so checked online and people were using fromage frais as well, but yeah I just sprinkled sweetner to taste and it was actually really nice, I would even dip the strawbs in them and put them on a tray in the freezer and I bet it would taste amazing! - Deffo going to try that Monday when I'm off!

Think I'll be getting some Batchelors pasta in sauce for next weeks lunches and have it with side salad, I'm sitting here on my 10 hr shift making a meal plan so I can note down having something speed with each meal to get me in the habit! Being organised on this level totally keeps me on track but.. I'm a little OTT haha. How was your evening Yday babe? Plans for the weekend? xx

Yeah was nice thanks Hun - just popped over to my mums and then to my friends. Think this week has caught up with me though as I've got a really bad headache so been sleeping most of today which sucks. What time do you finish today love? Xx

Here to sub! :D

Sorry work is getting you down..it's not easy when you are trying to plan a new way of life let alone have a life too! :( Hope you can get out of there asap!

You should try the options mixed with a tub plain Quark...layer it over 2 crumbled Alpen Light Bars/Benefit Bars (HEXb) add some fruit too and pop in fridge for half an hour! Viola.....2 syn Cheesecake! :p

YAY welcome! Such a busy day I've not had a chance to catch up on your thread yet :( SOON! - I hope I can get out of here soon too! Can't take too much more if it to be honest! I did look for quark in asda but might have to take a look in tesco for it. would deffo be having that 2syn cheesecake I tell ya! Hope your well lovely? xx

Pretty sure I have seen it in Tesco before... I either get mine from work (Waitrose) or other half pops to Morrisons for it :)

I am good thanks, as you said before there is a fair few pages to read, but there is 6 months worth of journey there...lol..
Hubby has done my hi-lights and we are chilling watching the darts (sad huh?..lol..) before we go out later :) Hope you escape evil works clutches soon :)

Yeah was nice thanks Hun - just popped over to my mums and then to my friends. Think this week has caught up with me though as I've got a really bad headache so been sleeping most of today which sucks. What time do you finish today love? Xx

Oh bless you, have a nice glass of ice cold water and take a pain killer and have a lil nana nap and hopefully it will get rid of it! *hugs* I'm on till 6pm, I've been so busy, can't believe its gone 3pm already, all I've had to eat is a jelly! mum didn't pick up the sugar free ones so had 4 syns on a jelly pop *eyeroll* that will teach me to double check. Not been hungry today, walked into work and did it in 30 mins today instead of 45 which I was well chuffed with, then tonight having beef with LOADS of veg hoping that will help tomorrow mornings weigh in!

Back