Lucy vs Tango Man vs Wedding dress..

I can relate to that Hun.. I have a little scar from when I had mine swapped... Mine was tender for a few weeks x

I decided not to have the implant and just have the tablets :) less issues!

Lucy:D said:
Thanks Hun! Your seat is reserved on the wagon next to me btw.. It's getting hard keeping it warm lol x

Cheers hunni *inspects it for orange blobs with her magnifier* :p

butter_on_toast said:
Grins moi?!?

Oh both of you are for it!! Just wait til I spike your dinner with lard then see who has orange spots!!

It's been such a long day at work but managed to be ever so good!!

Brekki- apple and milk
Lunch- 2 apples and slimfast (getting fed up but feeling fuller than with food)
Dinner- chicken tikka balti with rice

May have a wee wine tonight but we'll see! Feeling a bit sluggish in the old toilet department so might have some twiglets to add some fibre xx

Pfft was having a brilliant day..

Brekki- apple
Lunch- slim fast choc shake ( not as brill as it sounds)
Dinner- sweet chilli chicken and noodles( amazing!!)

Snacks > twiglets and apple. Oh and some jalapeños!

Super bloated at the moment.. Feel like a heffer!! And not a play girl x

Just feeling huge at the moment- stressing about my dress for the wedding.

Had a 3lb loss which I'm pleased with. Just need to keep it up!

Brekki- didn't want anything but forced a wee shake
Lunch- shake and rice cakes with Philly and jalapeños
Dinner- chilli with rice and low low cheese

Snacks- twiglets

Going to do my first day on the 30 day shred tomorrow.

Pfft back to work tomorrow.. Roll on Friday!

X

Once you've picked your dress I'm the one to ask for flower advice :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toofatkat said:
Once you've picked your dress I'm the one to ask for flower advice :)

Oooo I have an appt at the florist on sat- I only wanted to look at the different flowers lol I've picked my dress just haven't actually seen it- going with my mum on the 28th!

I'm expecting the flowers to cost a small fortune lol. X

Well done on your great loss & you can keep it up. It'll get to the stage where you're so proud of what you've achieved you won't even be tempted to spoil all your hard work. You're doing great xx

It depends on the time of year and the type of flowers you pick as to whether they're going to cost a small fortune. Just dint fall into the trap of having a small handtied posy. Brides seem to think that they go with everything when they dont realise that they are just on the photographs to add colour and it's really the dress they are showing off!

If you're florist is good he/she will ask you what style your dress is, what height and build you are and suggest options of shape that suit everything.

Whereabouts in Scotland do you live? I know z few good ones up there

toofatkat said:
It depends on the time of year and the type of flowers you pick as to whether they're going to cost a small fortune. Just dint fall into the trap of having a small handtied posy. Brides seem to think that they go with everything when they dont realise that they are just on the photographs to add colour and it's really the dress they are showing off!

If you're florist is good he/she will ask you what style your dress is, what height and build you are and suggest options of shape that suit everything.

Whereabouts in Scotland do you live? I know z few good ones up there

Oooo I shall bear that in mind. If I pm u a pic of my dress would you mind making a suggestion. I get married on the 27th July at loch lomond but I'm based in Glasgow.

Brekki- slimfast shake as was in a rush
Lunch- choc slimfast stake and 3 cream crackers
Dinner- venison meat balls with far too much spag but was amazing!

Snacks- 2 FF weight watchers yogs
2 rice cakes with LFPhilly and ham

Feeling really bloated and tired still. Had far too much to eat at dinner so need to make sure I get a grip on that. Snuggled in bed alredy. Going to do my exercise DVD tomorrow when I get in provided I don't fall asleep lol. X

Yes pm the dress .,with you in it I presume :)
I've got a friend who teaches floristry in Glasgow . I bet she would do them for you if you like. She's good. we used to own shops in the same town before we both moved .
Let me know if you want to talk to her and I'll Ask her.

Oopps seem to have forgotten to post my food diary! Silly me!

Well today..

Brekki- ham and English mustard (yes I know lol )
Lunch- choc/vanilla slim fast shake
Dinner- fajitas!!

May have a wee g and t this evening but we'll see!

Have a great weekend!! Xx

Nudge where are you girlie? Finds a milk carton now to find ma prit stick to attach ya face

You ok hun havent seen you around for a while? x

Back